Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Uploadergt
The case for the pause screen is controlled by "USE MEDIA CASE" for the Right List view.
This is for anyone using the MQ7 skin v1.0.5.9 for Leia that would prefer a cleaner look without the ... being displayed on the Media Bar when there is information missing. Download this repacked Textures.xbt file and use it to replace the Textures.xbt located in the "media" folder of the skin. Doing this will not have any adverse effect on functionality so all flags will still display if/when the required information is available. It only substitutes the ... with a blank space. Make a backup copy of the original Textures.xbt file first in case you wish to revert back to default.

Here are a couple screenshots taken after replacing the Textures.xbt file.
With missing information

With all info available

Enjoy!
(2022-10-26, 14:29)Juan Mortyme Wrote: [ -> ]This is for anyone using the MQ7 skin v1.0.5.9 for Leia that would prefer a cleaner look without the ... being displayed on the Media Bar when there is information missing.
Enjoy!

Nice!
@latts9923 check this please

In the view Showcase when the case is disabled. works fine but you can select at the same the option "open media case' when the case is disabled. Not stop showing the option in the context menu
@Uploadergt
I see what you mean. I'll work on that. I also noticed it leaves the inside of the case visible for Sets when you disable the case. I've already started pushing the skin updates to the repo, so this will be a fix in a future update. Thanks for letting me know!
UPDATE #59 - This will update the skin to v1.0.6.0

Image Additions
  • I added code to display colored recordlabels for Music if the Colored Media Icons setting is enabled. The Colored Media Icons add-on has always had a recordlabel folder, but the majority of the images are white. I've started converting them to color.
  • I added GRP Records to the White and Colored Recordlabels.
  • I added movie discart for Sets to List 3D and List 3D v2. Thanks to Mike413 for the request!

• I added a new button to the Top Menu named "SET INFORMATION:" for List 3D and List 3D v2. You have two options..."PLOT" and "TITLES".
  • I added a new background option to the main menu for Movies. If you go to SETTINGS > CUSTOMISE MAIN MENU and access your Movie settings, you will see a new button named BACKGROUND IMAGE - USE GRAB FANART SCRIPT. If you don't have the add-on installed, it will display ADD-ON REQUIRED: GRAB FANART SCRIPT. Selecting the button will initiate the add-on installation. When this is enabled, you will also see another button below it named DISABLE TITLES. By default, the Movie title will display at the top left of the screen. I saw this in Aeon Nox for Krypton, and I've wanted to add this for some time, but I couldn't get it to work correctly until now.

Image Bug fixes
  • I tweaked some Sets artwork and animations for the List 3D and List 3D v2 views.
  • The years for Movies in a Set were not displaying in List 3D.
  • The aspectratio of the flags for Countries content in the Right List view was not correct. I also fixed this for genres and add-ons icons. Thanks to Jumpy73 for reporting the bug!
  • The fanart from the last Movie/Set was persisting when navigating to Countries content and genres. Thanks to Jumpy73 for reporting the bug!
  • Some of the layouts for music viz were displaying the default discart on top of the alternate discart for albums with multiple discs.
  • The flag for "United States" was not displaying in the MOVIES-COUNTRIES submenu. I created a new flag with that name. Thanks to Jumpy73 for reporting the bug!
  • I resized all the MPAA icons to the same dimensions. Some of the icons were not displaying correctly for Video Info. Thanks to Jumpy73 for reporting the bug!
  • The Italy MPAA flag was displaying for the US flag if "Rated TV-..." was used as the MPAA rating in TV Shows.

ImageMaintenance
  • I moved the resolution flag in front of the aspectratio flag for the Sets flags.
  • I made the musiccodec an icon instead of text for the 3D layout in music viz.

There is also an updated version of the Colored Media Icons and White Recordlabels add-ons available on my repo.
Repacked Textures.xbt for Aeon MQ7 Leia Mod v1.0.6.0

This is for anyone using the MQ7 skin v1.0.6.0 for Leia that would prefer a cleaner look without the ... being displayed on the Media Bar where there is information missing.

This Textures.xbt only differs from the original in that I have replace the flag_default.png with a clear blank .png. This will not have any adverse effect on functionality so all flags will still display if/when the required information is available.

DOWNLOAD

How to install:
1) Make a backup copy of the original Textures.xbt file first in case you wish to revert back to default.
2) Unzip the download.
3) Using the Textures.xbt from download replace the existing Textures.xbt file located in the skin's "Media" folder.

Media Bar will missing info but no ...

Media Bar with all info
Hello friend, I have problems with script.embuary.helper constantly giving an error and I can't enter files from the movies submenu. discs.
I have uninstalled and now I can not install it gives installation failed. I am in the new version 1.0.6.0 pwero I already did it in 1.0.5.5, how can I solve this?
@Eladios
Can you post your log after you get the installation failed message?
(2022-11-04, 14:58)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Eladios
Can you post your log after you get the installation failed message?

Hi, friend. Well, the problem is that when I go to the Kodi registry there is nothing. puts kodi booted fine and nothing else. I don't know if there is another place to look at the log. I use an android box. Now I also have problems with the Oscars and fundraising. it no longer appears or appears.
Thanks for the update.
@Eladios
On my Fire TV, the log is located at Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/temp

@MB1968
You're welcome!
(2021-09-12, 17:17)Juan Mortyme Wrote: [ -> ]@Eladios 
You are very welcome. Let us know if it fixes your problem?

Yes thank you very much this solved the problem. it has worked great until now that kodi was broken. and it wouldn't start. so i had to go settings and totally wipe the data. started from scratch. good thing i had a backup of version 1.0.5.5 aeon mq7. and it was perfectly restored. the problem is that when restoring aeon mq7 now no Oscars or collections appear. The problem with the embuary helper has been resolved for the time being since it hasn't been released anymore. but the collection and oscars do not come out. I have updated again to the metautils version 1.0.37.1 since now there was 1.0.46 at the moment nothing comes out. thanks for all the help you provide.
(2022-11-05, 12:20)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Eladios
On my Fire TV, the log is located at Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/temp

@MB1968
You're welcome!

Voy a comprobar si tengo registro allí. Gracias. Como le comentado al compañero esto se a resuelto de momento no a dado más error. Y los oscars y recaudación he bajado la versión de metautils a 1.0.37.1 que me funcionó muy bien. De momento no a funcionado ya que sigue sin aparecer.. gracias de nuevo @latts9923 por todo tu trabajo que haces. Para mí es la mejor skin que hay para kodi. Mil gracias
(2022-11-05, 13:49)Eladios Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-11-05, 12:20)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Eladios

@MB1968
You're welcome!

Voy a comprobar si tengo registro allí. Gracias. Como le comentado al compañero esto se a resuelto de momento no a dado más error. Y los oscars y recaudación he bajado la versión de metautils a 1.0.37.1 que me funcionó muy bien. De momento no a funcionado ya que sigue sin aparecer.. gracias de nuevo @latts9923 por todo tu trabajo que haces. Para mí es la mejor skin que hay para kodi. Mil gracias

I'm going to check if I have registration there. Thanks. As I commented to the colleague, this has been resolved for the time being, it has not given any more errors. And the oscars and collection I have lowered the version of metautils to 1.0.37.1 which worked very well for me. So far it hasn't worked as it still doesn't appear... thanks again @latts9923 for all the work you do. For me it is the best skin there is for kodi. Thank you sorry for spanihs