Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Bruce_Banner
Ah...OK. You need the Matrix version of the skin. Check out my Aeon MQ 7 for Matrix thread. It has an installation guide.
Just updated, loving the skin, but have an issue i can't figure out [was hoping the update would resolve it].  music art related..i have an artist info folder, separate from my music folder if that helps, using view 7..  When playing an album from my music folder i get fanart and discart  as long as i choose fanart as the background.  Skinhelper as the background is blank.  when playing a station in shoutcast the opposite is true;  fanart is blank, but skinhelper loads fanart from the extrafanart folder in the artist info folder... any ideas are welcome.  With that exception, the skin has been a joy since inception.  of note the cd is named disc.png in the artist info folder?  I've named all others as discart.png everywhere else and they load fine...
@latts9923

When in TV series if select show fanart shadow works fine but if i have no floor selected at the same time. The show fanart shadow doesnt work
@HSV AVGuy
I did some testing with the artwork settings. Skin Helper was displaying fanart in music viz until I removed the artist and imported again. I'll see if I can figure out what's going on. Use discart.png for all your disc images.

@Uploadergt
I reproduced the problem. I'll take a look. Thanks for letting me know!
@latts9923

In the view list3D when you disabled the option use case. Nothing happend follow show the case

I add the dot .Blu-ray the icon shows again only when the option show kodiflix flags is disabled. When is enabled the icon is missing
(2022-10-02, 19:44)Uploadergt Wrote: [ -> ]@latts9923

I add the dot .Blu-ray the icon shows again only when the option show kodiflix flags is disabled. When is enabled the icon is missing
@Uploadergt 

That is normal. Different flags are displayed if the Show Kodiflix Flags is enabled. You may have noticed when enabled the Subtitle and additional Audio Stream flags are also not displayed either. On the other hand when disable the rotten tomato's and Oscars flags are not displayed.

Perhaps @latts9923  could look into adding the RT and Oscars flags to the normal flags then that setting could be removed. If the spacing between the flags is tightened up there might be room.
@Uploadergt
@Juan Mortyme
I can add the mediatype flag to the KodiFlix flags, but I don't think I can tighten the default flags enough to get the RT and Oscar flags inserted. I think the only way to get them to fit would be to reduce the size of the flags across the board.

KodiFlix came with it's own flag code when I added the view to MQ 7, so I left it in and made it work. When MQ 8 was released and I started adding mods, I left out the KodiFlix flags and just used the default flags.
@latts9923 dont worry its not necesary the Blu-ray flag. The rt and oscars work great. Im using all new things you implemented im checking if work correctly.

@juan mortyme thanks to explain me
UPDATE #58 - This will update the skin to v1.0.5.9

Image Additions
  • I added Bing Crosby Productions to the studio icons.
  • I added reflections for Character Art Poster and Extra Keyart in the Right List view.
  • I added the option to display an alternate poster for Right List when media cases are disabled. There is a new button named "SHOW ALTERNATE POSTER" that is visible when "USE MEDIA CASE" is disabled and "POSTER" is selected as the "CASE ART". I've assigned poster10 as the image for this alternate poster. You will have to manually add this poster to your artwork. Thanks to 3000 for the request!
  • I added the clearlogo to Shelf 3D and Sheld 3D v2 for Seasons. Thanks to Skin helper error for the request!
  • I added a title backup for Shelf 3D when the clearlogo is missing.
  • I added pictures of the cast to the Fullscreen Info screen as well as the Pause screen. There is a new button in the Top Menu named "FULLSCREEN CAST". This is disabled by default since it takes up some of the plot window. The same applies for the Pause screen. There is a new button named "SHOW CAST" under "CHANGE PAUSE SCREEN" in the skin settings. Thanks to 3000 for the request!
  • I added the mediatype flag to Shelf3D and Sheld3D v2.
  • I added the alphabet scrollbar to the Shelf3D and Shelf3D v2 music views. This can be enabled/disabled in the Top Menu. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • I added the alphabet scrollbar to the Multiplex view for Music Videos. This can be enabled/disabled in the Top Menu. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • I added characterart to the Right List view for Music Videos. I also made the "EXTRA ART:" button in the Top Menu visible for Music Videos.
  • I added the studio flag for Sets to List 3D and List 3D v2.

Image Bug fixes
  • The "CASE ART" settings were not working correctly for the Right List view if you disabled "USE MEDIA CASE".
  • I changed the code in music viz to display multiple discart images for albums if the ID3 tag contains that info. Use discart1.png, discart2.png, etc. for multiple disc images. Thanks to pbateman for the request!
  • I changed the code for the KodiFlixTV fanart shadow. It was not visible if you enabled "NO FLOOR". I also made the shadow display all the way to the bottom of the screen if "NO FLOOR" is enabled for Movies or TV Shows. Thanks to Uploadergt for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • The Top Menu button "MPAA DETAILED ICON COLOUR" will now only be visible when "DETAILED" is selected as the "MPAA ICON".
  • I removed the discart image from the Video OSD when playing episodes. Thanks to daniko for the request!

There is also an updated version of the Colored Media Icons, Colored Studios and White Studios add-ons available on my repo.
Thanks @latts9923

Please check this

"SHOW ALTERNATE POSTER" not shows for me when disabled case in right list

SHOW CAST" shows for me when is enabled nothing happend

CHANGE PAUSE SCREEN" no display this option in context menú

3D view when I disabled use case. Nothing happend the case follow display the case
@Uploadergt
I need to add a note to the update post. You have to use "POSTER" as the "CASE ART" in order to see "SHOW ALTERNATE POSTER".

The new "SHOW CAST" button is visible by going to SKIN SETTINGS > OPTIONS MENU and enable the CHANGE PAUSE SCREEN setting.

If you're talking about the "USE MEDIA CASE" button in the Top Menu for List 3D, I just removed it. It served no purpose and was added by mistake at some point. Thanks for letting me know!
Thanks a lot for the upgrade. 

Solved the problem with the label 4k. Now work well when the name don't have dot before 4K

I only have a problem. Is not possible to update the addon "colorpicker".
Thanks for the update.
@escoces1968
You're welcome! I'm glad that fixed your 4k problem.

You can download v1.0.14 of the Colorpicker add-on here.

@MB1968
You're welcome!
@latts9923  please check this

in the kodifilix view when  in the context menu when the option  "cases" is disabled.  i think only shows the poster  but when you are watching a movie  and pause the movie  the box of the movie is there

in the same view when you pause the movie the poster is not displaying correctly