Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Eladios
Howdy,

What is the filename of the Movie?
(2023-08-31, 12:37)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Eladios
Howdy,

What is the filename of the Movie?

Hello latts9923 thanks for answering. I don't really understand what you're asking of me. All the movies that I add to the HD 1080 collection have the cover in 4k ultra HD. in the data below it says HD 1080 but the cover is black 4k. This happens to me since the skin update 1.0.7.1
Look at the image, the movie is full HD 1080 but the cover shows 4k ultra HD. It happens to me with any new movie I add to the collection.

That's it @latts9923 now I understood the file name. if it put 4k in parentheses. I already modified it and now it works fine. thanks for your help. how you are always the best. many thanks friend
@Eladios
You're welcome! Glad you got it figured out!
UPDATE #72 - This will update the skin to v1.0.7.3

Image Additions
  • I added a WEBDL icon to the mediatype flag. To display the flag, you can add ".webdl" or ".web-dl" to your filename. Thanks to GrimGriefer for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • If you were missing discart for an album, and you had "LOGO IN CD" enabled for layout 4 or 6 in music viz, the clearlogo and artist name were both being displayed on the blank CD. The clearlogo was also not positioned correctly. Thanks to Chalklands for reporting the bug!

There is also an update to the Colored Media Icons add-on available in my repo.
Hello @latts9923 what a mess I have. The primary disk where I had the backup copies broke. I had to reinstall Kodi 18.9, it was reading from scratch. Now it won't let me install aeonmq7, I don't know what to do. I have tried installing older versions but I always get a message that dependency cannot be satisfied. What I can do? I have a copy on another disk from 2 years ago but the advanced setting file is not there and backup does not recognize it. I need help please friend.
@Eladios

Which dependencies are you missing? I have some old backups from 18.9 so I likely have what you need.
(2023-09-28, 21:20)Juan Mortyme Wrote: [ -> ]@Eladios

Which dependencies are you missing? I have some old backups from 18.9 so I likely have what you need.

Thank you very much for your response but I already solved it. I took the file from another old copy and it worked, it restored everything. so i was able to go back to aeonmq7 now update to version 1.0.7.3 everything is in order. Luckily it wasn't the disc that broke. It was the power supply. so after quite a few tests I saw that it was the power supply and changed it. Now everything is as before. thanks for your help mate.
UPDATE #73 - This will update the skin to v1.0.7.4

Image Bug fixes
  • The code to display the TV icon as mediatype had a typo. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • The webdl icon was not displaying due to a similar naming convention to the webtv icon. Please use the extensions ".web." (with a leading AND trailing period), ".webrip" or ".web-rip" to display the webtv icon. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug and providing the fix!

UPDATE #74 - This will update the skin to v1.0.7.5

Image Addition
  • I added the following studios to the Colored and White Studio Icons...6th and Idaho, 7Flix, 7HD, 7mate HD, 7th Art Releasing, 9Gem HD, 9Go!, 9HD, 9Life, 9Rush, 10 Bold, 10 Peach, 10 shake, 24 25 Films, 87Eleven, 777 Films Corporation, 1111 MediaWorks, AbbottVision, ABC (Au), ABC AU, ABC Classics, ABC Comedy, ABC Jazz, ABC ME, ABC Me2, ABC Me3, ABC News 24, ABC Pictures International, ABC Pictures, ABC TV Plus, Acorn TV, Acorn, AcornTV, Ad Vitam Production, Adler Entertainment, AFI, Aftermath Entertainment, Aftermath, AFTRS, Agamemnon Films, Agat Films & Cie, AGBO, Agencia Nacional do Cinema (ANCINE), Agência Nacional do Cinema (ANCINE), AI-Film, alfa matrix, Alfama Films, alfred hitchcock productions, alfred j. hitchcock productions, All 4, Almeida Theatre, Alter Ego Pictures, Amazon Freevee, AMBI Group, AMC+, américa, Amicus Productions, Amusement Park Films, ANCINE, Anova Pictures, Archangel Studios, Ariztical Entertainment, Ariztical, Armory Films, ARTE GEIE, Artebis Entertainment, Artébis Entertainment, Artemis Productions, Artémis Productions, Artsploitation Films, Aspect Ratio Films, Aspect Ratio, Asta Film, Astillero Films, Asymmetrical Productions, Atomic Monster, Atresmedia, ATRESplayer Premium, Attraction Images, Audience, Avante Filmes. These images are provided by the user lynxstrike. I will continue to merge icons alphabetically as time permits.

Image Bug fix
  • The webdl flag was not displaying due to a missing path to the videocodec folder. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I replaced the TVDB rating/votes info for Trakt rating/votes info in the Video Info screen due to the fact that the TVDB ratings are no longer being updated. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!

UPDATE #75 - This will update the skin to v1.0.7.6

Image Additions
  • I added the studio Sony Pictures Releasing.
  • I added a frost image to the weather effects. It will display when it is snowing in your area. There is a button in SKIN SETTINGS > VISUAL EFFECTS to disable the image if you'd like.
  • I added Batman and Valentine's Day stars.
  • I added the header color to the scrollbar for KodiFlix and KodiFlix TV.

UPDATE #76 - This will update the skin to v1.0.7.7

Image Additions
  • I added the frost image to another control for snow. It should now display for those that were not seeing the image. Thanks to martinsvision for letting me know!
  • I added the following studio icons...B2B, Babe Films, Bangor Films, Basque Films, Bathysphere Productions, MGM+ and MGM+ Studios. Thanks to andrzejls for the request to add MGM+.

Hello @latts9923 I am writing to you here because I tried Nexus but I couldn't put logos on the sagas. so I reinstalled Leia from scratch. now I have a problem scrip extendedinfo always gives an error when starting kodi. I have tried to reinstall or update it but the error always persists as soon as I open Kodi. I've been reading your thread about the Matrix and I read that there is an unofficial version of artwort beeff that is working fine in the Matrix. do you know anything about that? good friend, thank you as always for everything. all the best.
Hello @latts9923 I have another question. How can I add additional themes? What route should I follow? I use Android box.
@Eladios
I haven't used the Extended Info script in Leia in some time...I'll have to get back with you.

Artwork Beef is not available for Matrix.

Adding themes requires additional code for MQ 7 to use them.
Thanks for your answers @latts9923, the topics are the ones you have on the forum's home page. star wars, batman etc. I have tried to install the zip but it says that the path is not correct and gives an error.
extended info I tried to uninstall but it tells me that the mq7 skin uses it.
As for artwort beeff, I'll give you the link I found online so you can check if it works.
It is an unofficial update
https://www.reddit.com/r/Addons4Kodi/com..._progress/
Thanks for all. Greetings