Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@MB1968
You're welcome!

Doh! I'll fix the double flags. Thanks for letting me know!
(2022-08-30, 19:22)MB1968 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the update. I skipped the two previous versions. This one solves a couple of bugs and is bringing new additions. Nice.

My video filenames don't contain the mediatype name. Can this be done by adding a tag to the .nfo file?

If not, can the three dots reserved for the media type in the media icon bar be easily removed?

@MB1968 

If you want a shortcut for adding mediatype instead of renaming all the file you can add the media type to the folder name or even the root folder name. Example; "Movie Title (2022) .dvd" or in the case of a root directory "My Movies .dvd" the media type can be anywhere in the file path. The .nfo created by some programs already contains a <mediasource> tag but the problem is Kodi does not import that field, so it doesn't do anything.
UPDATE #56 - This will update the skin to v1.0.5.7

Image Bug fixes
  • The KodiFlix flags were displaying for KodiFlixTV whether you had "SHOW KODIFLIX FLAGS" enabled or not. Thanks to @MB1968 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I added code to remove the Fullscreen Middle Art artwork from the pause screen when hide furniture is selected.
(2022-09-02, 11:11)Juan Mortyme Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-08-30, 19:22)MB1968 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the update. I skipped the two previous versions. This one solves a couple of bugs and is bringing new additions. Nice.

My video filenames don't contain the mediatype name. Can this be done by adding a tag to the .nfo file?

If not, can the three dots reserved for the media type in the media icon bar be easily removed?

@MB1968 

If you want a shortcut for adding mediatype instead of renaming all the file you can add the media type to the folder name or even the root folder name. Example; "Movie Title (2022) .dvd" or in the case of a root directory "My Movies .dvd" the media type can be anywhere in the file path. The .nfo created by some programs already contains a <mediasource> tag but the problem is Kodi does not import that field, so it doesn't do anything.
Thanks for explaining. I'll give this a try on my test setup. But it's a pity that showing the media icon can only be achieved by renaming the folder or file name, while a media .nfo tag exists.
(2022-09-03, 19:46)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]
UPDATE #56 - This will update the skin to v1.0.5.7

Image Bug fixes
  • The KodiFlix flags were displaying for KodiFlixTV whether you had "SHOW KODIFLIX FLAGS" enabled or not. Thanks to @MB1968 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I added code to remove the Fullscreen Middle Art artwork from the pause screen when hide furniture is selected.
Thanks for the quick fix!

EDIT
I still see double imdb 250 icons
Hi @latts9923,

Please check the following issues:
- When viewing a movie set, there are unnecessary dots in the bottom bar
- The imdb top 250 icon for tv shows is shown twice and the studio icon is poorly visible. With Show Less Media Icons enabled and Show Kodiflix Flags disabled you'll see unnecessary dots (4x...)
- In the video addons menu there are unnecessary dots in the bottom barImageImageImage
@MB1968
I fixed the multiple IMDb Top 250 flag, and the partially hidden studio flag. I fixed both of those in Krypton and Matrix, but forgot about Leia. Thanks for letting me know!

The "SHOW LESS MEDIA FLAGS" button was only added for TV Shows, but I can look at applying that to Sets as well. I can also look at removing the media flags for add-ons.
The forced views in the top menu are not working on my side. The toggle switches from enabled to disabled spontaneously. And I think there is a double entry for movie sets.
@MB1968
I fixed the "ENABLE FORCED VIEWS" button. This was only happening on the MQ 7 skins. Thanks for letting me know! You should have a button named "FORCED VIEW FOR SETS" and "FORCED VIEW FOR SET MOVIES". One controls the view when browsing only Sets, and the Set Movies button will change the view when you enter a Set to view the Movies.
@latts9923 i suggest if is posible add the addon metadata editor this addon help us to get mpaa icon if you can add in the menu thanks for this amazing updated this addon is by sualfred
@Uploadergt
You're welcome! You can access the Metadata Editor add-on via the context menu.
If anyone is interested in learning a bit about using the recently introduced Media Type flag check out this post in the MQ7 Matrix thread as well as the link at the bottom of that post. This info is applicable to MQ7 Leia as well.

Cheers.
UPDATE #57 - This will update the skin to v1.0.5.8

Image Additions
  • KodiFlixTV will now display multiple characterart images when using "TV ART" as the "VIEW LAYOUT".

Image Bug fixes
  • Some of the KodiFlix flags were still displaying for KodiFlixTV whether you had "SHOW KODIFLIX FLAGS" enabled or not. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • The TV SERIES case and new studio case were both displaying for Shelf 3D and Sheld 3D v2 when viewing Seasons.
  • The Forced Views button in the Top Menu was being disabled when exiting to the Main Menu. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
Thank you for the improvements in this update!
@MB1968
You're welcome!