Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@latts9923, the setting was disabled. Adding this setting in album view would be nice. Thanks for the fix for the year field.
@latts9923 deleting simplecache.db did the job and it also solved some other issues i was having.
Is it also possible to add Korea MPAA icons ?

Thanks
@MB1968
I added the setting to albums and songs...it will be included in the next update. You're welcome!

@Youffran
Glad that worked for you. I'll do some looking around for Korean MPAA icons. You're welcome!
@Youffran
I have the code ready for the Korean MPAA icons. Here's how I currently have the MPAA text entered for each icon...

All = 전체
12 = 12세
15 = 15세
18 = 불가
R = 제한

And here are the images...

Does that work for you?
@latts9923 Great! thanks
UPDATE #63 - This will update the skin to v1.0.6.4

Image Additions
  • I added the ability to display multiple characterart images to Video Info for TV Shows if you have them assigned as art (characterart1, characaterart2, etc.) by using Artwork Helper. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request! I also updated the code for Right List to use Artwork Helper for characterart. This seems to have fixed a long standing problem where switching between Movies/TV Shows that have one or multiple characterart images would cause the characterart to stop displaying correctly.
  • I added the multi-logo code to the Magazine 3D view.
  • I added Korean MPAA ratings. To display the icons, use the following text (bold text only) as your rating...All = 전체, 12 = 12세, 15 = 15세, 18 = 불가, and R = 제한. Below are the colored versions...there are also default versions in the skin's texture file. Thanks to Youffran for the request!

ImageMaintenance
  • I adjusted the clearlogo code to use the Artist's local clearlogo images for the views first. If you have multiple clearlogos for the Artist, it will use Artwork Helper to display them. If only one exists, of course it will only display that logo. If you are missing the local clearlogo, the skin will use Skin Helper to fetch the images from fanart.tv. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!
  • I adjusted the separator dimensions for the keyboard so that they all connect.
  • The "USE MEDIA CASE" setting for the Right List music view will now display for Albums and Songs.

There is also an update to the Colored Media Icons (v0.2.9) in my repo.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
(2022-12-19, 16:27)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]

Image Additions
  • I added Korean MPAA ratings. To display the icons, use the following text (bold text only) as your rating...All = 전체, 12 = 12세, 15 = 15세, 18 = 불가, and R = 제한. Below are the colored versions...there are also default versions in the skin's texture file. Thanks to Youffran for the request!

There is also an update to the Colored Media Icons (v0.2.9) in my repo.

@latts9923 Thank you for the update.

I am having an issue for displaying the korean mpaa code.

I also tried deleting simplecache.db with no success Sad
(2022-12-19, 16:27)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks for the update and the best wishes for you. Enjoy your Christmas holiday.
@Youffran
You're welcome!

Doh! I added the Korean MPAA code to Matrix, but I forgot to add it to Leia. It's fixed and will be part of the next update. Thanks for letting me know!
@MB1968
You're welcome!
Have you noticed the poor visibilty of the icon for the record label and the year label in the Shelf3D music (album) views?
@latts9923 No problem Smile Thanks.
@MB1968
I removed those flags. They should not display for the custom views. Thanks for letting me know!
@latts9923 or anyone else, are you also getting Extended Info error messages lately?
@latts9923 i Hope you have merry Christmas, thanks for your effort to bring US those updates. Bugs i find in section music i cant select the view magazine 3D. In tv shows when select lower list the imbd icon anda the score go down Lost the right position if you could test this thanks
@MB1968
I am not getting any error messages. What are you doing when you normally get the errors?

@Uploadergt
You're welcome! Magazine 3D will only display for Artists. I'm not sure what you're talking about with TV Shows and the Low List view. Can you provide a screenshot? The flags appear to be working just fine for me.