Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@latts9923 

No worries, buddy. It's no big deal for me to do a quick recompile of the textures.xbt and tossing it up for sharing. It's the least I can can do. Just trying to contribute in some small way.
(2022-11-12, 13:46)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Eladios
Correct...I see the same behavior. I can make the "BACKGROUND IMAGE - USE COLLECTION FANARTS" option display Movie images for video playlists in the main menu, however it will be random movie fanart of your entire library...not your video playlist.

Thank you very much @latts9923 if for me it would be nice to have random images from the library. it's better than having to create a folder with images. thanks for the update. Tomorrow I will install and test. you're the best.
@Eladios
You're welcome...and thanks for the kind words! I have the grab fanart script working for video playlists in the main menu. It will be included in the next update.
(2022-11-15, 13:45)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Eladios
You're welcome...and thanks for the kind words! I have the grab fanart script working for video playlists in the main menu. It will be included in the next update.

Thank you very much @latts9923 I can't wait to try it.
Hello all,

Is there a way to disable widgets on the main menu?
@Youffran
Howdy,

Go to the menu item that has the widget you want to disable, access the widget menu again and select "NONE - CLEAR".
UPDATE #61 - This will update the skin to v1.0.6.2

Image Additions
  • I added a new button in the music viz settings that's named "HIDE MUSIC CHANNEL AND CODEC". This controls the display of the audio channel and music codec icons for layout 7. It is disabled by default and only visible when layout 7 is selected. Thanks to wags1 for the request!
  • I added a new button in the music viz settings that's named "HIDE JEWEL CASE". This controls the display of the jewel case for layout 3D. It is disabled by default and only visible when layout 3D is selected. If enabled, the slide animations will not work, but the disc art still displays. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • I added a new button in the music viz settings that's named "HIDE WEATHER AND DATE". This controls the display of the weather and date for layout 3D. It is disabled by default and only visible when layout 3D is selected. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • I added a new button in the music viz settings that's named "HIDE RATING STAR AND SONG INFO". This controls the display of the rating star and song info for layout 3D. It is disabled by default and only visible when layout 3D is selected. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • I added a new button in the music viz settings that's named "HIDE NEXT SONG INFO". This controls the display of the next song info for layout 3D. It is disabled by default and only visible when layout 3D is selected. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • The Grab Fanart Script backgrounds for the Main Menu will now display for video playlists if you add one as a Main Menu item. Thanks to Eladios for the request!
  • I added a new button in SKIN SETTINGS > ICONS AND IMAGES that's named "HIDE MISSING FLAG ICON". When enabled, it will hide the "..." image that displays for missing media flags. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the idea!
  • I added code to the Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2 music views to fix a problem with the fanart images not displaying correctly in the top right window if "KEEP BACKGROUND'S ASPECT RATIO" is enabled. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • I added the disc art to albums and songs for the Wide view.
  • I added the audio and subtitle language icons to Shelf 3D. They will display if you have "AUDIO AND SUBTITLE FLAGS" set to "LOGO".

Image Bug fixes
  • I added a button named "SHOW DIFFUSE FOR DISC ART" in the Top Menu for Albums or Songs. This fixes the problem introduced in the last update where I removed the diffuse image and disc art that had a background outside the disc image was being displayed.
  • I fixed a problem with the "LOGO IN CD" button. If it was enabled, it would display the blank CD whether you have disc art available or not. Thanks to Holzfred for reporting the bug!
  • I scrubbed the music viz layouts that display the artist logo. They will now display the Artist's logo (if available) and then fallback to the Artist as text if the logo is missing. Thanks to RB0135 for reporting the bug!
  • The Artist's clearlogo was not displaying in the Poster view.
  • I fixed the "EXTRA FANART" art setting for Music if you do not have additional artwork already applied to the Artist (fanart1, fanart2, etc.). To see the artwork, set the "PATH:" setting in the Top Menu to your Artist Information Folder and create an extrafanart subfolder with your artwork for each Artist.
  • I fixed a problem with the Krypton/Leia version of Metadatautils not being able to query theaudiodb.com. There is a new version (1.0.47) available in my repo.

ImageMaintenance
  • I cleaned up some discart animation in the 3D views.
Hello,

Thanks. Got it  Smile
Thanks for the update.
@latts9923, what's the difference between having diffuse for discart enabled or disabled? Can you show it with 2 screenshots?
Hi @latts9923 thank you very much for the update. I already installed it and background image - grab fanart script is working great. you're the best. we have the best skin for kodi out there and the best developer. Thanks again for all you do.
@MB1968
If you have a transparent background for your disc art, you won't notice much of a difference. Here's an example of the setting enabled and disabled...

Enabled

Disabled

When you'll really notice the difference is when you have not removed the background...like this.

@Eladios
You're welcome...and thanks for the kind words!
Hello again @latts9923. in the update there is a problem with library fanart. Now the artwork helper fanart option is checked, nothing comes out. black screen. Before, multiple images of the film came out. extra fanart if you display a wallpaper. but always fixed does not change. Do you know what could be due to?
(2022-12-01, 13:42)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@MB1968
When you'll really notice the difference is when you have not removed the background...like this.

Thanks for explaining. The white square only appeared while playing a music file and/or for a specific music viz setting?
@Eladios
I just tested the Artwork Helper art setting, and it is displaying all the fanart for the Movie. Do you have the fanart named fanart.jpg, fanart1.jpg, etc. and placed in the Movie folder?

@MB1968
You bet! The problem appeared in music viz two updates back when I removed the diffuse image for disc art from all the layouts.