Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Wanilton 
..last question..(i hope..)
i can't install this addon.....(SKIN Aeon MQ8 - NO MOD)

I use "resource.images.mpaa.color-1.0.2.zip"..but if I try to install the zip i get error..
if if I put the folder directly in Appdata / Roaming / Kodi / Addon i don't see the addon:
please, can you tell me how can i do for it?
is the addon wrong? obsolete?
not later than 1 day ago I succeeded. but i had to reformat my pc and now even if i follow the same method i can't configure
i downloaded this file from this:
thank you very much.
(2020-09-16, 19:56)rossomike1966 Wrote: [ -> ]@Wanilton 

I use "resource.images.mpaa.color-1.0.2.zip"..but if I try to install the zip i get error..
if if I put the folder directly in Appdata / Roaming / Kodi / Addon i don't see the addon:
not later than 1 day ago I succeeded. but i had to reformat my pc and now even if i follow the same method i can't configure
thank you very much.

Download again, I fix the addon, is fine now, thanks for report the issue.
(2020-09-18, 02:10)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]

thank you very much.

@Wanilton
You're welcome..now is fine (see screenshot)

but i don't see rating in the profile of the film again (red flag)
do I have to enable change something else?

i thought it might be a scrapers problem (by default i use the movie database).
but every combination I make, I don't see the result

(with ACE2 no problem..it's works fine)
sorry, can anyone help me please?
Is there a way to change the format of tv shows listing
At the moment its something like 1x5 Title - want it to be something like 1. Title
(2020-09-18, 07:39)rossomike1966 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-09-18, 02:10)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]

thank you very much.

@Wanilton
You're welcome..now is fine (see screenshot)

but i don't see rating in the profile of the film again (red flag)
do I have to enable change something else?

i thought it might be a scrapers problem (by default i use the movie database).
but every combination I make, I don't see the result

(with ACE2 no problem..it's works fine)

sorry, can anyone help me please?
The skin doesn´t have to support MPAA to Italian, you need change scraper to US rating.
Am I right in thinking that IncludesTopMenu.xml the file for main menu.

I added a playlist to TV SHOWS to be activated onclick. 
Here is what I have done.
Starts line 285.

xml:
<!-- TVShows -->
                <control type="button" id="9107">
                    <include>TopMenuButton</include>
                    <label>31005</label>
                    <onclick>ActivateWindow(videos,special://profile/playlists/video/TV.xsp)</onclick>
                    <onclick>Skin.Reset(backgroundcopy)</onclick>
                    <visible>![Container.Content(TvShows) | Container.Content(Seasons) | Container.Content(Episodes)] + Library.HasContent(TVShows)</visible>
                </control>

Or am I in the wrong place.
If this is right why does it not work
This may sound a simple question, but I have always struggled to find the interface settings on various skins, it frustrates me that they seem to deliberately hide it.  I am currently using Aeon MQ 8 and would like to change the skin.  I'd normally do this in Settings -> Interface but I just can't find an Interface setting or anything that looks like it in Aeon MQ 8.  Does anyone know where I can locate this or how you can change the skin in Aeon MQ 8?
@odin99

Go to settings, appearance and press enter in Aeon MQ8 to open the options

(2020-09-29, 03:11)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@odin99

Go to settings, appearance and press enter in Aeon MQ8 to open the options

Thanks!  So easy when you know where to look...
Good afternoon. Tell me what could be the error. The skin is used aeon mq 8. when watching a movie in the add-on, I go out on the "home" button to the main menu, I go to the channels menu after I return to full-screen mode to continue watching the movie, I get the following error. In other skins like Aeon Silvo or in the standard one there is no such error.
2020-10-08 08:31:54.818 T:3064943408   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'simpleplugin.SimplePluginError'>
                                            Error Contents: No route matches the path "/serials/95588-palach-serial-2015/play/extrafanart/"!
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.filmix/default.py", line 1410, in <module>
                                                plugin.run()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.simpleplugin3/libs/simpleplugin.py", line 1087, in run
                                                result = self._resolve_function()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.simpleplugin3/libs/simpleplugin.py", line 1379, in _resolve_function
                                                'No route matches the path "{0}"!'.format(path)
                                            SimplePluginError: No route matches the path "/serials/95588-palach-serial-2015/play/extrafanart/"!
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
2020-10-08 08:31:56.296 T:3187667760   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.filmix/serials/95588-palach-serial-2015/play/extrafanart/
2020-10-08 08:31:56.377 T:3073336112   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'simpleplugin.SimplePluginError'>
                                            Error Contents: No route matches the path "/serials/95588-palach-serial-2015/play/../extrafanart/"!
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.filmix/default.py", line 1410, in <module>
                                                plugin.run()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.simpleplugin3/libs/simpleplugin.py", line 1087, in run
                                                result = self._resolve_function()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.simpleplugin3/libs/simpleplugin.py", line 1379, in _resolve_function
                                                'No route matches the path "{0}"!'.format(path)
                                            SimplePluginError: No route matches the path "/serials/95588-palach-serial-2015/play/../extrafanart/"!
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
2020-10-08 08:31:56.907 T:3098514224   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.filmix/serials/95588-palach-serial-2015/play/../extrafanart/
2020-10-08 08:31:57.752 T:2981016368  NOTICE: script.module.metadatautils --> Rate limiter active for themoviedb.org - delaying request with 5 seconds - Configure a personal API key in the settings to get rid of this message and the delay.
Can someone give ne a clue as to what is wrong with my TV recordings view
It just shows a list of recordings, no action buttons etc
If you click on a recording it just shows another blank page with that recording list, no buttons
If you click on it again it gives a bit more detail about the recording with an OK button, still no way to play it
Hi All,

First many thanks for this wonderful Skin, I've adopted it for all my boxes ! Still some time to take to lighten it a bit and understand everything but it almost fits out of the box with a very advanced and neat UI !

I've got some questions still:

1) On one computer, it says on each start "Rom Collection Browser / Unhandled exception occured during execution of R... / No module named util", only on one Win10 computer. On two other Win10 computers, on the Nvidia Shield and on my Android phone there's no such issue. How can I solve it? (I don't have any roms, I don't use this feature).

2) On the movies browser :
- Browse to Movie A
- Enter "information" pane, displays the fanart of movie A in background
- Return to movies list
- Browse to Movie B (has no fan art, displays only poster and the "standard" background)
- Enter "information" pane, displays fanart of movie A (with information of movie B ...)
=> I think it's a display bug, am I wrong?

3) Is it possible for me to add more media boxes with other criterias ? (By default there is blank, 3D, Bluray, 4K, HDTV, DVD, Saga etc, I would like to create additionnal ones)

Thanks !
Is it possible to use Chinese with this theme? I searched and find this post https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2833524 but it doesn't work for me. Still showing 口口口. Using CoreELEC.
(2020-10-24, 12:21)iDoraemoe Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to use Chinese with this theme? I searched and find this post https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2833524 but it doesn't work for me. Still showing 口口口. Using CoreELEC.

Found a conflict of arial font somewhere else on my device, aside from main menu, everything else works fine now.
Does someone know how to make the game sub menu look like this:
Hi all

Just playing with this skin. Trying to customise the menus so if I click a menu it will open a favourites link which is a smart playlist of all kids films. It allows me to separate the kids content from the adult content. I can get it to open a list of smart playlists but not open a playlist direct?