Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-12-07, 13:42)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-12-07, 10:52)Pet09 Wrote: [ -> ]Will there be any updates, locally placed fanart in extrafanart still not working?
Sorry, Marcos is working only in MQ9...

Extrafanart need one extrafanart folder, with images inside, do you have one?

Yes I have for every movie folder extrafanart and it contains pictures fanart1, fanart2 .... On Libreelec x86 or Win10 does not work only the main fanart
Hi Wanilton
It has been some time since I have had a need to post. Recently, after 18.5 update on Nvidia shield I noticed the following.
In the past my primary widgets for Movies and TV shows was the same Show recently added and unwatched. That now seems to have gone. Recently added is fine but all watched items still persist on the widget.
Can you assist with instruction to create the widget for Recently added and unwatched. Once a TV Show or movie is watched it dissapears from the recently added widget. This was fine before now I do not know how to get it back.
Many Thanks
Hi Guyz,
one short silly question here:
original Estuary Kodi skin had one category titled VIDEOS, which could also scrape IMDB and showed all sort of werid-named personal files.
This category - VIDEOS - is missing in AEON MQ8, therefore local Romanian series or personal folders are not playable (in TVShows) except through the file manager, since they are not scraped.
Only successful scraped files are shown in this way.
How can I reintroduce VIDEOS category OR show these UNSCRAPED folders under any cvategory in main menu?
Thanks and Cheers.
Mihai
Is it possible to change the media flag icons, 4K, DTS etc… Huh
@vicius80 

Yes, it's, look in skin settings, icons & images item, you need add-ons to replace...
Ok thanks but where do I get the additional? And if I want to change them?
But how can this be done? There are no media houses in the folders I downloaded ...
(2019-12-09, 15:18)mihailuican Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guyz,
one short silly question here:
original Estuary Kodi skin had one category titled VIDEOS, which could also scrape IMDB and showed all sort of werid-named personal files.
This category - VIDEOS - is missing in AEON MQ8, therefore local Romanian series or personal folders are not playable (in TVShows) except through the file manager, since they are not scraped.
Only successful scraped files are shown in this way.
How can I reintroduce VIDEOS category OR show these UNSCRAPED folders under any cvategory in main menu?
Thanks and Cheers.
Mihai
Go to settings, customize main menu in submenu, now in any main menu item or empty item use the replace function, choose in the right list VIDEOS item option, done.
(2019-12-14, 13:04)vicius80 Wrote: [ -> ]But how can this be done? There are no media houses in the folders I downloaded ...
Skin have 3 options to case available in the skin settings, media case, press enter to alternate, to use others case style only change the textures.xbt file manually...

(2019-12-09, 14:39)crazy-c Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Wanilton
It has been some time since I have had a need to post. Recently, after 18.5 update on Nvidia shield I noticed the following.
In the past my primary widgets for Movies and TV shows was the same Show recently added and unwatched. That now seems to have gone. Recently added is fine but all watched items still persist on the widget.
Can you assist with instruction to create the widget for Recently added and unwatched. Once a TV Show or movie is watched it dissapears from the recently added widget. This was fine before now I do not know how to get it back.
Many Thanks

@crazy-c 

Have movies unwatched and tv show unwatched, only need choose 2 items in widget selector.
@Wanilton many thanks I rectified my issue and changed to using script instead of database and all is fine.

However as of last night i am getting all the skin helper services and widgets in error. they are all the latest from marcelveldt's repo. Any thoughts.

Nevermind, I found the fix here https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=350083
(2019-12-15, 05:14)crazy-c Wrote: [ -> ]@Wanilton many thanks I rectified my issue and changed to using script instead of database and all is fine.

Hey mate I'm trying to do this myself; care to share how it's done?
(2019-12-15, 05:14)crazy-c Wrote: [ -> ]@Wanilton many thanks I rectified my issue and changed to using script instead of database and all is fine.

However as of last night i am getting all the skin helper services and widgets in error. they are all the latest from marcelveldt's repo. Any thoughts.

Nevermind, I found the fix here https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=350083
Yes,  fix the issue updating arrow module to version 0.15.5

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/leia/scri...0.15.5.zip
Sorry to be broadcasting this but:

Big changes to newest version of Artist Slideshow.  Update is not compatible.  see HERE