Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Ices, Picard only writes the tagfields. Kodi uses the filenames to sort the files. You could use a rename tool that is able to execute batch commands. I use Advanced File Renamer.

I never said it was easy Wink Organizing your music (and video) files for Kodi, is a time consuming process.
@3Leoben 

Have info in this image came via a script, no via Kodi, and it's available only for a few devices, maybe in one next version. We receive the same request in our forum, hope Kodi has support for all info in the future.
I'm running 18.2 and using TVheadend for Live TV and PVR on a Sony Bravia Android TV. My backend machine is a separate linux media server and hosts the TVheadend backend, Movie, TV Show and music libraries.

When I'm navigating the menus for PVR recordings, and I hover over a folder for a recorded show, it looks as though the show poster image should appear on the right, but instead I get what appears to be a default image suggesting that the art is missing and didn't load.

When I select a show and have the list of recorded episodes, there appears to be an area to the right where a landscape image for that show should be displayed. Instead, the network icon is displayed on a black background. I would like to configure the landscape image to be shown instead of the network logo.

During playback, below the spinning disk animation, it appears that the shows poster image should be displayed here, but is not. Just the outline of where the image should be. Can anyone suggest how to fix this?

I've attempted seemingly every option available from the "artwork options" context menue while navigating the recordings. My file names include the show title, season and episode number and the episode subtitle. To test things, I added my PVR directory to my TV show library and it scrapes the art just fine. But no art in the PVR menus or during playback from the PVR directly. I'm not sure if this is a bug, a configuration problem or something related to a feature other than the skin? Can anyone help with this?

Tha is in advance.
(2019-06-05, 21:55)MB1968 Wrote: [ -> ]@Ices, Picard only writes the tagfields. Kodi uses the filenames to sort the files. You could use a rename tool that is able to execute batch commands. I use Advanced File Renamer.

I never said it was easy Wink Organizing your music (and video) files for Kodi, is a time consuming process.

@Ices, I use Mp3tag. Works well. Like MB1968 said, not an easy task, but worth the trouble in the end.
Got this one. Looks great. Liked it! Thanks.
(2019-06-05, 22:10)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@3Leoben 

Have info in this image came via a script, no via Kodi, and it's available only for a few devices, maybe in one next version. We receive the same request in our forum, hope Kodi has support for all info in the future.
So far, it's only available on estuary skin.

Amlogic Color Space / Depth information addon...

Important video data:

Yes, this 5 info, came via a script, and script only works with Amlogic device.
Thanks again for your hard work and all features includes, the mod is awesome.

I have two little requests don't know if can be done, but I ask it, just in case   
1. Is possible in "low list mode" set the background of the poster "transparent", same as the "right view"? I have made a all the artworks in  PNG for my collections, and the skin show a black background in that view. I don't use the showcase feature because i do my own artwork too for my movies.

2. Is there a way to include an option to add an artwork to the folders? In file folder mode, when you have setting up you collection  "one folder for each movie" and their own art inside each folder it needs a double click and the second screen appears empty and without an option to add an artwork.
---------------------------------
I ask for the second feature because there's is not categories on Kodi and i don't like the genres auto created by Kodi because they are really messed. I have my collection already organized and categorized by folders.

I'm using the movie-tags to create the categories based in the content that i already have, but it takes a lot of time and work because you need to browse all the collection to get the files you want on each movie-tag. My collection is about movies only and i have a collection of around 2500 movies.

Thanks you in advance for any help.
But wouldn't it be nice to insert a player like this or similar? This in aeon mq8 is the classic one of Kodi not to be very beautiful

Hi new here (and to Kodi) so I hope I'm posting the right place.

Just installed Leia & MQ8 skin very nice lots of options on layouts. I have it in a Low list style.

this but is there a option to have an index wall that when you click on box cover it takes you to eg. low list page about the film. 

I think this will be easier to see what I have when you have a lot of movies.

Also is there a way to limit or increase the amount of text/space about the film. In the low list option I have not enough space for all the text( bottom right of pic). Can I reduce write up so it fits.
Thank you
@aceuk 

About plot text, press right arrow and will appear all text.

Low list, only shows 4 items in the library, have other views show more.
(2019-06-09, 13:29)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@aceuk 

About plot text, press right arrow and will appear all text.

Low list, only shows 4 items in the library, have other views show more.
Wow - Thanks for the quick reply, thats great.
Can you help with a Movie wall index option which will then take me to a Low list page for the film
Hello

I migrated under Kodi 18.2 with Aeon MQ8 if in the setup I activate a video at the launch of Kodi the system spits and I have to reinstall everything is there a solution?

in order to have a video at the start

Thanks for your help

Mike
@Mike413 

Replace all content in the Startup.xml file to this new code (skin.aeonmq8/xml folder)
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<window>
    <!-- Aeon MQ 8 -->
    <onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(startplay)">AlarmClock(Play Intro,PlayMedia($INFO[Skin.String(startupplaylist)]),00:00,silent)</onload>
    <onload>Skin.Reset(firstload)</onload>
    <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.games.rom.collection.browser)">RunScript(script.games.rom.collection.browser,limit=12)</onload>
    <onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(randomthemes) + String.IsEmpty(skin.string(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq))">Skin.SetString(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq,resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/pumpkin/)</onload>
    <onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(randomthemes) + String.IsEqual(skin.string(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq),resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/pumpkin/)">Skin.SetString(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq,resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/colours/)</onload>
    <onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(randomthemes) + String.IsEqual(skin.string(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq),resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/colours/)">Skin.SetString(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq,resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/reddish/)</onload>
    <onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(randomthemes) + String.IsEqual(skin.string(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq),resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/reddish/)">Skin.SetString(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq,resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/modern/)</onload>
    <onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(randomthemes) + String.IsEqual(skin.string(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq),resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/modern/)">Skin.SetString(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq,resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/future/)</onload>
    <onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(randomthemes) + String.IsEqual(skin.string(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq),resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/future/)">Skin.SetString(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq,resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/cold/)</onload>
    <onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(randomthemes) + String.IsEqual(skin.string(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq),resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/cold/)">Skin.SetString(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq,resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/warm/)</onload>
    <onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(randomthemes) + String.IsEqual(skin.string(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq),resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/warm/)">Skin.SetString(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq,resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/darkness/)</onload>
    <onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(randomthemes) + String.IsEqual(skin.string(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq),resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/darkness/)">Skin.SetString(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq,resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/digitalart/)</onload>
    <onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(randomthemes) + String.IsEqual(skin.string(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq),resource://resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/digitalart/)">Skin.Reset(resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq)</onload>
    <onload>ReplaceWindow($INFO[System.StartupWindow])</onload>
    <controls />
</window>

Save and reload Kodi, will solve the issue.

Fix will come in the next official release.
Is it possible to disable the right list view.
also when I click on TV in main menu is possible to make it load a certain page.
I have Banner & Low List selected in view, when I click on a banner I sometimes get a page with nothing on it. Could this not be used to put seasons banners on as I dont know where else they are used.