Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I press the sound button, German appears in the top right corner, but when I press it again I hear the audio track changes, but German is still displayed although English is now selected. If I wait long enough between switching German to English, the display fits. This problem is not under Windows! Only on my Android Shield
help!
I installed this skin on my Nvidia Shield Kodi app and it's stuck on 0% Do not press any key. Wait for the process to finish.

it doesn't do anything.
my Kodi was well setup and I really don't want to delete and reinstall it.

how can I revert to default skin?
Hi

using this skin on nvidia shield, how do I get to the path of the backdrop of each media type?
I want to fix some of the backdrop images for concerts and music
I really love this skin, which is well designed, simple and lets me set up my library the way that I want. Thank you very much for all hard work that has been done.

I have found an issue, which I have not found a solution for. It could be a bug or perhaps it is a limit by design. It is regarding customized main menus. Here is an example of one thing I would like to do but does not seem to work as expected. If it could be fixed, it would help my library setup.

I would like to set up two customized main menus for tv-series.
- One for my kids (containing kids/cartoon series) and
- One for myself (containing tv-series).
I want these two main menus customized since the regular "TV SHOWS" main menu mixes all series.
I also want both customized main menus to be made up from smart video playlists, which I have already created.

I have already set up the customized main menu for my kids. This main menu also contains a sub menu with a few smart playlist to kids movies (cartoon/non cartoon etc.).

Here is the issue I do not seem to be able to solve:
When I add the second customized main menu for myself (containing tv-series) based on a smart playlist, the sub menu from the first customized main menu (for my kids) is being cloned. I would like to create a different sub menu, but I do not seem to be able to do so.
I cannot remove any of the smart playlists that are in the sub menu, since the set up of the sub menu is somehow linked together. When I tried to change it, the sub menu for my kids is also changed.
Under "Cloning Sub-Menu From...", I am only able to change which sub menu to clone. There is no option of removing the cloning.

This unwanted automatic cloning of sub menu only seems to be an issue when adding a second smart video playlist as a customized main menu. It does not seem to matter which smart video playlist I am adding to the second customized main menu. The sub menu from the first customized main menu is still being cloned.
Hi

I can't get Lyrics to work.  I even turn on auto in Lyrics setting and am pretty sure the songs do have lyrics.  However, it's always black screen when I turn on Lyrics.  Please help..
Also, I get Extendedinfo Script error.

I use LibreELEC (Kodi V18.9) on RPi 3B+ and TV remote as the control.
It seems like lots of people ask about customize Widgets, I integrate as below, hope these suggestions can be achieved on MQ9.

1.) New Main Menu's Widgets only can follow its smart playlist to show(if New Main Menu make by smart playlist), cannot chose others smart playlists that user want.
2.) Only one Widgets style to show, no other styles can be selected, like as simple style of poster only.
3.) The official MQ8 style of subwidgets is a very excellent concept for users, but cannot customize it, hope MQ9 can achieve this function for users.

another is about release date function:
1.) If video database have no premiered date to be release date, please second to use "year" as release date. don't show empty when list order by year.
2.) When make smart playlists, the filter option suppose to be not only "year", but also use "premiered date". E.g: Some users need to set near close to 8 weeks, not 8 years.
Can this skin display the user ratings for movies along with the imdb rating?
Hello, How to get animated posters working on this skin? I have them in the movie folders named them animatedposter.gif and no love from the skin. thanks
(2020-12-03, 15:25)wpbpete Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, How to get animated posters working on this skin? I have them in the movie folders named them animatedposter.gif and no love from the skin. thanks

You can rename them poster.jpg they will still show up. For animated backgrounds just rename them fanart.jpg. I scrape with artwork beef. Hope this helps.
I just want to say thanks. This skin is a must have. Smile
(2020-11-27, 04:54)RobinTW Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

I can't get Lyrics to work.  I even turn on auto in Lyrics setting and am pretty sure the songs do have lyrics.  However, it's always black screen when I turn on Lyrics.  Please help..

I finally get Lyrics to work, but not how it's supposed to.   Make sure 'display lyrics automatically' option is enabled in the cu lyric addon settings and reboot.  Then lyrics will display.  However, once this option is turned off and then back on, it requires a reboot to get the lyrics working.  This is very annoying.

Is there an easier way to toggle on/off the lyrics?  Maybe put a button in OSD control bar?
(2020-12-09, 14:17)RobinTW Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-11-27, 04:54)RobinTW Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

I finally get Lyrics to work, but not how it's supposed to.   Make sure 'display lyrics automatically' option is enabled in the cu lyric addon settings and reboot.  Then lyrics will display.  However, once this option is turned off and then back on, it requires a reboot to get the lyrics working.  This is very annoying.

Is there an easier way to toggle on/off the lyrics?  Maybe put a button in OSD control bar?

I have found a solution in the Multi MOD.  There is no need to answer to this one.  Thanks.
is there a way to have a background image in the "videos" menu? like on the "movies", "music" etc?

@fuorigioco1981 

Yes, have the option, look in customizing the main menu, go to videos item, check the options, is possible to configure one or multiples images.

(2020-12-17, 15:18)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@fuorigioco1981 

Yes, have the option, look in customizing the main menu, go to videos item, check the options, is possible to configure one or multiples images.

oh nice didn't see it thanks!
Colleagues - I can't figure out how to separate concert films from just movies. So that concerts don't appear in the movies library. I broke my head. Give a link where there is a normal explanation please.