Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2020-04-17, 03:30)Cinephile Wrote: [ -> ]Movie night!

Still loving this skin, thanks @Wanilton for keeping us posted.
hello how can I add what you have about the movie? the rating the stuff about the movie? and the cover!and which view is it?
(2020-04-17, 23:11)fuorigioco1981 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-04-17, 03:30)Cinephile Wrote: [ -> ]Movie night!

Still loving this skin, thanks @Wanilton for keeping us posted.
hello how can I add what you have about the movie? the rating the stuff about the movie? and the cover!and which view is it?

Step 1: Download the skin
Step 2: Select Rightlist view
Step 3: ?
Step 4: Profit
Installed and love the skin. Its my new default one for sure!

I have a doubt and maybe it has an easy solution (maybe don't). I created 2 smartplaylist for my movies -their nature doesn't matter- and I put them in the main menu easy and without problem. Now what I want is to configure a "dynamic" background to the node, as the default node "Movies" has. In "Movies" I can configure a slideshow from movies fanart. Can I do the same in a smartplaylist node? I can't see that option there. I can configure a slideshow from a folder, of course, but that is not the point.

Thanks and sorry for my english!
resume flags are available ?in which view?
can i use with aeon mq8 the aeon mq mode  7?maybe its more stable for me.or i cant use the 7 mod with aeon mq 8?
@fuorigioco1981 

The thread is about MQ8 official, no about mods... but the answer is nope, are distinct code, is not possible install mq7 mod in mq8 original. Exist one mod version available to mq8 by @latts9923.

About Flag for resume only in mod versions. Aeon MQ9 include the feature, in views and widgets.
hello together

Maybe one of you can help me?
At first I have to write that I am very enthusiastic about the Skin Aeon MQ8.
However, there is one thing I don't want to succeed!

To describe this, I have added a few screenshots.
the pictures show the views of Estuary Mod2 and Aeon MQ8 in different views.

Estuary Mod2 - Recording folder with the text on the right side about information of the included episodes

In Aeon MQ8 there is only an empty place on the right side

Estuary Mod2 you see series with episode title and fanart

Aeon MQ8 shows me no further info and no fanart

I hope someone can help me to set this view in Aeon MQ8 as well.

Thanks in advance and best regards
Ronny
(2020-04-26, 15:41)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@fuorigioco1981 

The thread is about MQ8 official, no about mods... but the answer is nope, are distinct code, is not possible install mq7 mod in mq8 original. Exist one mod version available to mq8 by @latts9923.

About Flag for resume only in mod versions. Aeon MQ9 include the feature, in views and widgets.
ok thanks!
@Wanilton 

Can you recall if MQ8 supports Dolby Vision media icons (instead of HDR10)?
Skin Service Helper error -> No module named functools_lru_cache

Fresh install of MQ 8 over fresh install of Kodi on new Raspberry Pi 4.

After setup of skin it was running pretty good for a while until I went into the main Context menu of TV Shows and it popped up at the top of the screen that it needed to download something. I selected Yes and it began downloading at 0% and froze.
I gave it a good while to see if it would time out or something, but it didn't, it just sat there at 0% and I was forced to hard reboot the Pi (nothing was responding to inputs).

Since then, at Kodi startup and after skin load, after Scanning For New Content, it momentarily pops the error, "Skin Helper Service error - see log file" at the top of the screen.

The Kodi log file indicates that it is a problem related to script.module.backports.functools_lru_cache ("Error Contents: No module named functools_lru_cache") and after some Internet research, that seems to indicate that last year it was a problem associated with a newer version of script.module.arrow.

I attempted to roll back to an earlier version but they no longer seem to be available so all I was able to do was attempt reinstalling 15.5. To no avail.

Any suggestions?
@nSpectre

Here version module - Kodi Leia only

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/leia/scri...-1.6.1.zip

The module doesn´t have one version available in Matrix Kodi Repo.
(2020-05-01, 06:40)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@nSpectre

Here version module - Kodi Leia only

You rock. Thanks.
(2020-05-01, 06:40)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@nSpectre

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/leia/scri...-1.6.1.zip
Whoops. That's the same version Kodi says is already installed.

I checked the .py files and they're both the exact same size.
[Are we really not allowed to edit our own posts on these forums?]

I went ahead and disabled Auto-Update for that addon and then installed again from that zip.

That unfortunately didn't fix it. :/
Post one debug log, I don´t have an issue here, using windows.
(2020-05-01, 07:39)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]Post one debug log, I don´t have an issue here, using windows.
https://paste.kodi.tv/nuyatehapi.kodi

Search for: No module named
Hi everyone, I apologize if the topic has already been covered but I was unable to find it. I have KODI leia 18.6 installed with MQ8 as a skin and I use THETVDB for my TV series. It happens to me, however, that some episodes do not have the plot and I can't understand why. On the site there are in my language (Italian) and I'm sure because for one season of the TV series I added it! How come when I use this scraper some episodes run out of plot? Is it a known bug? On another PC I still have KRYPTON and it works all right.
Thanx in advance!

Zippi