Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2021-01-16, 01:23)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@fuorigioco1981 

I have watched in native MQ8, see the image

is there an option ?i installed kodi i installed aeonmq8 from kodi menu add skin .no multimod.i saw the watched flag option i have it orange like you but it doesnt show!also the half watched icon?
It´s default, I don´t change nothing.

In MQ9 was improved with % when partial

(2021-01-16, 01:35)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]It´s default, I don´t change nothing.

In MQ9 was improved with % when partial

oh yes watched is showing ok !i meant partial watched!we will wait for mq9!
(2021-01-14, 16:21)fuorigioco1981 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-01-06, 09:58)fuorigioco1981 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-01-03, 14:26)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@fuorigioco1981 

Do you press enter in External Storage to opened and show the files?
Iam on nvidia shield there is no enter. the ok button can't be pressed!
@Wanilton all ok now! you were right to press "enter"!
Hello, exactly the same thing happens to me, I have seen that you have solved it but I do not understand how. In my case, if I select External Storage, several folders appear but I do not have the possibility to select those of Kodi or even those of shared resources on the NAS. I use the Nvidia Shield Pro 2019
(2021-01-17, 11:16)JoseCarlos Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-01-14, 16:21)fuorigioco1981 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-01-06, 09:58)fuorigioco1981 Wrote: [ -> ]Iam on nvidia shield there is no enter. the ok button can't be pressed!
@Wanilton all ok now! you were right to press "enter"!
Hello, exactly the same thing happens to me, I have seen that you have solved it but I do not understand how. In my case, if I select External Storage, several folders appear but I do not have the possibility to select those of Kodi or even those of shared resources on the NAS. I use the Nvidia Shield Pro 2019
yes only external I can choose though. I didn't do it. I let the black background in video menu
the problem is still happening with aeonmq8 !when iam in movies and from the top menu "smart shortcuts"  i choose TV SHOWS it STAYS in movies!when i press back it switches to tv shows!weird! it's not happening everytime BUT MOST TIMES!switching between movies and tv shows is problematic lately.any help?i have reinstalled kodi 4 times.when iam in  tv shows and choose movies it stays in tv shows!very weird!!
That's all old code for all AeonMQ....In older version of Kodi was working OK, now have isue.
Easy to fix:
In iIncludesTopMenu.xml insted of "ActivateWindow" need to write "ReplaceWindow" for all as you write  top menu "smart shortcuts"...
(2021-01-17, 23:18)Angelinas Wrote: [ -> ]That's all old code for all AeonMQ....In older version of Kodi was working OK, now have isue.
Easy to fix:
In iIncludesTopMenu.xml insted of "ActivateWindow" need to write "ReplaceWindow" for all as you write  top menu "smart shortcuts"...

This answer is for me?you mean its a bug?but why it happens only in last couple of weeks?
@Angelinas
Confirmed...that fixes it. Thanks for that! I'll update the code for the Top Menu.
(2021-01-20, 14:09)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Angelinas
Confirmed...that fixes it. Thanks for that! I'll update the code for the Top Menu.
you are talking about my problem or something else?
@fuorigioco1981
Yes, this fixes your problem.
(2021-01-20, 20:30)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@fuorigioco1981
Yes, this fixes your problem.
so it's a bug? but why it started last few weeks! never had this problem till now!
very weird... last 2 days the bug is gone again! the switch is OK. I am confused....
(2021-01-20, 14:09)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Angelinas
Please add the fix also for the MQ7 Leia mod.
@MB1968
Already done!