Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I would like to use the background of a predefined menu (like concert or others) for a personal menu. Is this possible ? I am on android shield TV.
I also noticed, when I disable the smart submenu, it appears anyway when you have not created a submenu. normal running ?

Great work, love your skin !

Sorry for my english, my french is better Wink
Hello,

very nice skin.

I have one question. Will the music player have the option to change the view of the fanart in the settings from now  Mosaic Slideshow to Slideshow + Viewing or Fanart etc like in AEON MQ6 ?

Then I 100% Change to this Skin.

All the Best, Uwe
Even there is it possible: Wanilton wrote: you need go in music artists or albums, press left arrow, will open top menu, item Arts, first item open configuration music fullscreen, active support lyrics animated, and done.
Klaus
Love this skin so much.  One question:

In MQ7 I could click on a movie and see the ratings and the disc would spin.  How do I get the ratings to show and I do have my API keys in the skin and how do I get the spinning disc to pop out when clicking on a movie?

Thanks a ton.

Scott
(2019-03-08, 16:54)Arkel Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
I would like to use the background of a predefined menu (like concert or others) for a personal menu. Is this possible ? I am on android shield TV.
I also noticed, when I disable the smart submenu, it appears anyway when you have not created a submenu. normal running ?

Great work, love your skin !

Sorry for my english, my french is better Wink

Default backgrounds you find in skin.aeonmq8, backgrounds folder.

About smart submenu, I send the info to Marcos check, thanks for report.
(2019-03-08, 18:33)kinghtrider Wrote: [ -> ]Love this skin so much.  One question:

In MQ7 I could click on a movie and see the ratings and the disc would spin.  How do I get the ratings to show and I do have my API keys in the skin and how do I get the spinning disc to pop out when clicking on a movie?

Thanks a ton.

Scott

Aeon MQ7 is one mod, with a lot of changes, made by a few skinners, MQ8 have only one skinner, MarcosQui. Don't expect to have all features MQ7 in MQ8, is too much, performance is no good enough in our point of view. 

Disc art appears in a few views when you focus the item in the library. Skin doesn't have in info video ratings like have in MQ7, sorry (no metacritics, rotten tomatoes and others).
Hi

I'm coming from rapier skin, and why I left it is because it takes forever to update watched shows...

With Aeon MQ8, it's fast and over that the skin looks great... I'm newbie to it but will surely have some questions on a near future! [emoji2]

But the first question, sorry if that is stupid, but what is the concert menu about? I haven't put any music on my emby server, but it's it related to music? I'm trying to figure out if I should use this or not...

Another one, I was watching a show yesterday, and tried to enable or disable subtitles... Did not find how! I'll check again, but maybe this is not obvious like I'm just to!

So far so good, the more I will use it the more I may have questions...

Thanks,
Joel
@838Joel 

concert = musical videos (ex. Adele Live At Royal Albert Hall), or rename item in main menu and use for videoclip (Kodi don't have one native area yet for musical videos). I prefer scraper all musical videos in movies, and split using smartplaylist.
About disable subtitles is one native function in Kodi, use "T" in your keyboard to turn on or off.
(2019-03-08, 11:46)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@Jeffers24 

Go to settings, submenu customize main menu, there you find

left side your have one pannel with actual main menu items
center you have features, including replace function (you change any item for other)
right side you have list with all items available to replace.

Now is easy, choose one item in the left, select replace, and choose a new item on the right side. Done 

This way you change position items in the main menu, replacing one item with other.
I do not want to replace, I would like to move/swap the position of main menu items.

In Pic below I would like 'Weather' to display when I load Kodi, so I would like to swap position of 'Movies' with 'Weather', but keep Movies, just swap position

@Jeffers24 

Easy, movies replace weather

weather or any other replace movies,

any item in the main menu is possible changed the position/swap.

I changed a few for you understand.

when enter in kodi (one step more for you, press up arrow in weather item in main menu and choose weather widget item in widget selector) have this when enter

@Wanilton  Unfortunately as I suspected.

After replace Movies with Weather from the right hand list, I have two main menu Weathers and no Movies :-(

One Weather without customisation and one Weather with customisation; and main menu Movies gone.

Replace is not the same as move/swap.

Now I need to customise uncustomised Weather, swap customised Weather with uncustomised Movies and customise Movies.

Do I really need to do this, or have I misunderstood?

@@Wanilton - Would it be possible for you to add a feature which is quite common on most skins where I can add a "Favourite" as a widget? By that I mean, lets say I have 5 YouTube channels added to my favourites, but now I want to add them as a widget. I don't see an option to do this. Maybe I am missing how to do it.

Thanks,

Shedrock
(2019-03-08, 20:34)Jeffers24 Wrote: [ -> ]@Wanilton  Unfortunately as I suspected.

After replace Movies with Weather from the right hand list, I have two main menu Weathers and no Movies :-(

One Weather without customisation and one Weather with customisation; and main menu Movies gone.

Replace is not the same as move/swap.

Now I need to customise uncustomised Weather, swap customised Weather with uncustomised Movies and customise Movies.

Do I really need to do this, or have I misunderstood?

ImageImage
 go to second weather, replace with, in the right list select movies and done. Simple.
@Wanilton 

I realised I could replace, which as I said is not move/swap main menu items with their customisations:- backgrounds, submenus etc..

After replacing customised Weather with Movies from the right hand list, I end up with uncustomised Weather and Movies in the place I want them, but I lose all my Weather and Movie options customisation.

If that's what I got to do, that's what I got to do :-(

Thanks for responses
(2019-03-08, 20:41)shedrock Wrote: [ -> ]@@Wanilton - Would it be possible for you to add a feature which is quite common on most skins where I can add a "Favourite" as a widget? By that I mean, lets say I have 5 YouTube channels added to my favourites, but now I want to add them as a widget. I don't see an option to do this. Maybe I am missing how to do it.

Thanks,

Shedrock
 Try in Extras or other item in main menu, up arrow, choose Favorites widget in the widget selector, work fine, will show your 5 favourites items.