Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
in one of my boxes Google play store was on auto update so kodi updated to matrix! is MQ8 compatible? or I have to reinstall everything again?
@fuorigioco1981

MQ8 is only for use with Kodi Leia, to Matrix, you have latts mod version available.

Aeon MQ9 will be the first skin by Marcos with 4K textures and native to use with Kodi 19.0 Matrix.
(2021-02-28, 01:19)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@fuorigioco1981

MQ8 is only for use with Kodi Leia, to Matrix, you have latts mod version available.

Aeon MQ9 will be the first skin by Marcos with 4K textures and native to use with Kodi 19.0 Matrix.
yupi!
(2021-02-28, 01:19)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@fuorigioco1981

yes I have the multimod installed am I ok to update to matrix?
@fuorigioco1981 

Yes, but all addons need are compatible with python 3. Check the instructions about it in the first Latts post.
(2021-02-28, 15:59)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@fuorigioco1981 

Yes, but all addons need are compatible with python 3. Check the instructions about it in the first Latts post.
I opened the kodi 19 and no aeonmq 8 skin found! so can't have it!
@fuorgioco1981

MQ8 official is available only for use with Kodi 18 Leia.

Use MQ8 Mod version with Kodi Matrix.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=358382

Or wait for MQ9.
(2021-02-28, 20:32)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@fuorgioco1981

MQ8 official is available only for use with Kodi 18 Leia.

Use MQ8 Mod version with Kodi Matrix.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=358382

Or wait for MQ9.
I have multimod version but after update kodi shows only default skin!
Hi @Wanilton 

Does Aeon MQ8 support smart playlist with condition of "premiered date" ?
the time conditions are always : year, month, date, there is no premiered date there,
I have asked Kodi-team about it and the answer is the demand is required by skin instead Kodi itself.

take example:
I would like to make a smart playlist of "Hot Movies", its conditions:
premiered date + near + 6 weeks
@Wanilton
Hey bud! It was reported on the Multi-Mod thread that enabling the Kiosk Code setting causes Kodi to lock up. I was able to reproduce the problem. This option worked fine in Krypton, but in Leia both MQ 7 and MQ 8 lock up. I've looked at customcode.xml, but I can't figure out where the problem lies.
(2021-03-18, 13:29)adsi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi @Wanilton 

Does Aeon MQ8 support smart playlist with condition of "premiered date" ?
the time conditions are always : year, month, date, there is no premiered date there,
I have asked Kodi-team about it and the answer is the demand is required by skin instead Kodi itself.

take example:
I would like to make a smart playlist of "Hot Movies", its conditions:
premiered date + near + 6 weeks
For now only filtering the year, work ok, tested here....don´t have other way available in the Kodi for now.
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
    <name>Premiered by year 2020</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="year" operator="is">
        <value>2020</value>
    </rule>
    <order direction="ascending">sorttitle</order>
</smartplaylist>
(2021-03-25, 15:28)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@Wanilton
Hey bud! It was reported on the Multi-Mod thread that enabling the Kiosk Code setting causes Kodi to lock up. I was able to reproduce the problem. This option worked fine in Krypton, but in Leia both MQ 7 and MQ 8 lock up. I've looked at customcode.xml, but I can't figure out where the problem lies.

Hello,

Yes, I get your MQ8 mod for use with Kodi 19 and have the same issue, kiosk code causes Kodi to lock up. Tested with MQ9, work well. Something in the skin code. When possible here I will check.

Please can anyone help. 

I have "Show Title on Top As" selected as Logo but nothing is showing - just blank space.  When there is no logo then text title shows which is fine but as soon as I add a logo or clearlogo then were it should display is just a blank space

Edit: This is only happening for TV Shows. Movies are fine
Bonjour à tous
j'espère que je suis au bon endroit (novice) sans avoir a 
ma question est yat il un moyen pour que sur kodi mq8 peut prendre automatiquement dans le dossier de chacun de mes films (+ de 5000) le discart en locale sans avoir à le rentrer 
avant je passais par TMDb mais trop problème dans la disparitions des films et des séries que j'avais créé, c'est dommage car en "liste basse" les discarts et les logos que je n'avais même pas les téléchargements s'affichait sans problème.
Mais vu que je ne pouvais plus continuer un scrapper sur TMDb je me suis mit en NFO avec tinyMediaManager. j'ai créer une partie de mes nfo qui sont dans le dossier de mes films (un dossier par film) je me retrouve donc avec pleins de fichiers supplémentaires dans mes dossier dont: film-disc.png, film-discart.png Disc. png et Discart.png 
- faut-il renseigner l'emplacement du discart dans le nfo?
- ya t'il un réglage dans kodi?
- faut-il un addon en plus?
je ne me vois pas paramétrer tous mes discart pour chacun de mes films surtout que j'utile kodi sur 9 appareils différents 
Si qu'un à la solution je suis preneur sachant que je novice, Merci d'avance
Hi everyone, I tried KODI v19 but then went back to KODI v18.9 Leia with MQ8 skin. But now I can't get disc art and clearart to work anymore. I reinstalled everything as before but even when I scan a film it doesn't clearart anymore and the disc remains without an image, only blue. i'm going crazy checking all the settings they all look okay but i can't understand why it doesn't work like it used to anymore! What can I check again? Thanks for your help!