Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2020-03-30, 18:55)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@MANswers 

Don´t exist one option for it, sorry. It´s used to bit depth and SDR or HDR flag.

@Wanilton mate, I need your help with this option. can you tell me which file and line I need to remove these two options shown in mq 8?

Its going to become very hard to go back now and rename movie names and folders for every single movie. I am sure not everyone has this detail in their folder. People who have very large movies cannot go back and edit all the folder names again. I am sure there is a way to edit this and have it removed.
As you see in the video here another member @"chrissix"  who is the creator of Kyradb animated poster tool has this two options totally removed.

@MANswers 

Edit includes.xml file, remove lines  903 -> 914

Code:
<!-- hdr -->
            <include content="mediaflags_common">
                <param name="flag_id" value="405" />
                <param name="flag" value="$VAR[sdrhdr]" />
                <param name="separator" value="true" />
            </include>
            <!-- 10 bit -->
                <param name="flag_id" value="406" />
                <param name="flag" value="$VAR[bitdepth]" />
            </include>

Done
(2020-03-31, 22:59)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@MANswers 

Edit includes.xml file, remove lines  903 -> 914
Code:
<!-- hdr -->
                <param name="flag_id" value="405" />
                <param name="flag" value="$VAR[sdrhdr]" />
            </include>
            <!-- 10 bit -->
                <param name="flag_id" value="406" />
                <param name="flag" value="$VAR[bitdepth]" />
            </include>

Done 

Wow you found a quick solution, I tried to edit the page Includes.xml inside /addons/skin.aeonmq8/xml and restarted kodi but nothing changes. its the same. Please note I am in a UNIX based CoreElec operating system.
Can you confirm the file name I have to change is Includes.xml? I am using the PoserLite view.
Yes, you need to remove the content mentioned in my previous post and save the file. After changing the file, run Kodi again.
Hola, escribo en español y en inglés con el traductor de Google. Tengo una duda, espero que vosotros podáis resolverla. En Aeon MQ 8, cuando en Música le daba a información de artista me salía la discografía, pero ahora no sale nada. ¿Tengo que instalar algún scrapper para eso?

Hello, I write in Spanish and English with the Google translator. I have a question, I hope you can solve it. In Aeon MQ 8, when in Music I gave artist information the discography came out, but now nothing comes out. Do I have to install a scrapper for that?

Obrigado
[/quote]

filename need has .3d. or .3dbd.
[/quote]

Already got you AT kodinerds. Thx. Works.

Any idea how to solve that "DoWork" Texture loading errors of studiolabels White and recordlabels White? Those are needed by the skin but they dont work. Only causing those errors Sad

And btw. Newest Artist slideshow doesnt Work anymore. Version 2.4.1. ( or was it 2.1.4?) Works...

Google "kodi addons club". You'll find IT There.
(2020-04-02, 19:50)moejoe Wrote: [ -> ]Google "kodi addons club". You'll find IT There.

Please do not mention, discuss or recommend repositories that also contain banned add-ons.
We have a piracy policy (wiki) on this forum.
Oh im very sorry. Yore right.. Cant edit the Post Sad
I've always loved the look & feel of the MQ skins, so elegant and graceful, but one thing has kept me from adopting it permanently.

I use video playlists to organize my library, and know how to customize the Main Menu to add them as items, and it works as expected. However, I can't figure out how to add the specific playlist fanarts as "live" backgrounds, that rotate through the playlist video's specific fanarts.

This is easy to do with the Aeon Nox: SiLVO skin (see attached screenshots).

Can this be done with Aeon MQ 8 from the Skin Settings menu?

Thanks in advance.

i have installed from kodi menu the skin aeon mq8.
what i need is an icon for the "unfinished" movies.not only the completed that have a "check".
is there an option in the aeon mq8  or i have to get this modded one?
(how do i install this modded one?i have to erase the one i have now?)
please help!
I am at a loss here. How do I get color icons for for movie and such? So far I only have color icons for the studios, but cannot figure out how to get color icons for audio/video codecs and various other things. Thank you!
(2020-04-05, 00:57)Hoosier205 Wrote: [ -> ]I am at a loss here. How do I get color icons for for movie and such? So far I only have color icons for the studios, but cannot figure out how to get color icons for audio/video codecs and various other things. Thank you!
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobil...sp=sharing
in view LIST 3D can this whitish area that extends 2 seconds after you select a movie to be removed?also LIST 3D doesnt work in "music" menu?
Bump! (Just realized I never received a reply to this...thx in advance)

(2019-11-05, 23:24)stephr1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

Love Aeon-MQ8...beautiful, elegant, responsive. Job well done!!!

I have a question about setting the order of the TV recording timers.

Currently they are displayed as ascending: oldest date -> newest date, top to bottom. I'd like to make that descending: newest/recent date -> oldest so I can see the next recording(s) about to happen at the top. Is there a way in settings to change that? I've looked thru settings for the skin but have been unable to find anything I can use. Also have been unable to find any setting I can change on the TV Record Timers window. Maybe I missed something.

Thanks in advance and cheers.....
Ok, this is probably a stupid question but I'm trying to create a separate menu item for 4k movies.  Everything I read online says I need to create a smart playlist to do this.  Great! 
Steps:
1. Under the videos menu....  Yea I don't have that with this skin.  How do I create smart playlists?