Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

Finally i've suppressed all the information plugins and data, music sources, and recreate all and the visualisation of artist fanart seems right know, strange problem!

But still some strange things:
1- I've created a main shortcut pointing to Radio plugin, work fine, but after listenig radio, when i come to Music menu, it shows me Radio plugin shortcutHuh!!!, if i exit menu and come back to music section, menu are ok pointing to music section??!!
2- I don't know if it's plugin problem or skin problem, but i don't have fanart, CD and front cover artist in full screen mode when listening from Radio plugin, if i come to main menu all the informations of Radio artist is showed, but not in fullscreen mode? Tried with TuneIN plugin same issue.
3- In music videos section, the fanart showed is comming from no were, sometimes TV Show, sometimes from Extensions backgrounds, where i can manage this?
4- Solution to show the number of unwatched episode by shows in TV show section?

Thanks for your help.
(2019-10-24, 22:48)nobru26 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

Finally i've suppressed all the information plugins and data, music sources, and recreate all and the visualisation of artist fanart seems right know, strange problem!

But still some strange things:
1- I've created a main shortcut pointing to Radio plugin, work fine, but after listenig radio, when i come to Music menu, it shows me Radio plugin shortcutHuh!!!, if i exit menu and come back to music section, menu are ok pointing to music section??!!
2- I don't know if it's plugin problem or skin problem, but i don't have fanart, CD and front cover artist in full screen mode when listening from Radio plugin, if i come to main menu all the informations of Radio artist is showed, but not in fullscreen mode? Tried with TuneIN plugin same issue.
3- In music videos section, the fanart showed is comming from no were, sometimes TV Show, sometimes from Extensions backgrounds, where i can manage this?
4- Solution to show the number of unwatched episode by shows in TV show section?

Thanks for your help.

For point 4, the information are all there. It depends on the view you choose. Many show the unwatchedcount, others may need manual care (I think ... I'm not really a pro on this and maybe totally wrong).
If you take a look to the "IncludesVariables.xml" then Search for "$INFO[ListItem.Property(UnwatchedEpisodes)]" and you will see which variable are containing that info.
Then look at the "View<of-your-choice>.xml" (for example "ViewMultiplex.xml") then you will find the relation to this variable "$VAR[ground14_value]".
If you got that, then you could look in your view file and then modify the variable setup to show also the unwatched count.
When you set the 'Background Image - Use Collection Fanarts' option in the menu editor is there a way for it to use the artwork in the media folders directly?  Every time I update a backdrop image with emby I have to run the "Fanart Collection / Create or update database" which takes forever on my tv.  Pretty sure this is how the Aeon Nox backdrop artwork is handled and doesn't require any manual refreshing.
Moved to try to get an answer
Hi @MarcosQui, @Wanilton

Thanks for this nice skin, love using it.
I do however have an issue, dont know if its possible or not.

But i created a "main custom" menu item (ex UNIVERSES).
Under this Main custom item i created serveral submenus.
For the submenu that i created i have the background rotate to serveral pictures, this by pointing it to a directory wich contains those images.

Now the problem is that because i created submenus i cant rotate the background of the "MAIN CUSTOM MENU" Item to serveral images, i can only select One image as background.

Is this Normal behavior ? will it be impleted in some fututre upgrades or is this something i can do by myself ?

Als i noticed for a main custom menu item, that doesnt have submenus, i have do have the option to rotate the Background with serveral images.

Hope its a little bit explainable what i'm trying to say Smile
If needed i can make some screenshots what i mean.

Br,
Peter
(2019-04-13, 19:31)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-13, 18:18)jasn Wrote: [ -> ]Apologies if I am repeating a known problem, but in Fullscreen I am not able to display the mp3 music icon, nor do the color icons for music codec or studios work.  I have checked my skin settings and updated my icon libraries from the shared folder.

Thx
Jasn,

I check the textures, mp3 file is fine, something in the skin code, reported by Marcos check. Appear mp3 in the library, but not in fullscreen. 
FYI @Wanilton, for the non-display of the MP3 emblem replace of [audiocodec_path] with [musiccodec_path] in MusicVisualisation.xml.
Can you tell me please where can I get this wallpape? (Movies background)

​​​​https://imgur.com/a/9FLxibG
(2019-03-03, 10:18)SteveSmith Wrote: [ -> ]I have noticed when clicking on a TV shows Widget it opens up a directory listing for me, but when doing it on the movies panel it plays the movie.
Does a setting somewhere need to be changed for it to play the next unwatched TV show directly?
 Skin settings, colors, you change texture black (default) to white (optional).

Sorry - @Aaiemron  Try the Above to get the "White" wallpaper. (I have NO idea what I copied above. LOL  Rofl )
(2019-10-30, 16:04)RonnieG3 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry - @Aaiemron  Try the Above to get the "White" wallpaper. (I have NO idea what I copied above. LOL  Rofl )

I already tried that, but I'm getting the same black wallpapers.
So I tried to search the white wallpapers manual, but I can't find that beautiful white movie wallpaper so far.
Hi all,

Love Aeon-MQ8...beautiful, elegant, responsive. Job well done!!!

I have a question about setting the order of the TV recording timers.

Currently they are displayed as ascending: oldest date -> newest date, top to bottom. I'd like to make that descending: newest/recent date -> oldest so I can see the next recording(s) about to happen at the top. Is there a way in settings to change that? I've looked thru settings for the skin but have been unable to find anything I can use. Also have been unable to find any setting I can change on the TV Record Timers window. Maybe I missed something.

Thanks in advance and cheers.....
Hello,

Can you help me please how to reach the settings (visualization window) menu during music playback? There was an osd menu option for it in Aeon MQ 7 if I remember well.
I can open the menu from the music library by pressing left but I would like to disable that because I only use online music services. But if I disable that I can't reach the settings.

Thank you in advance.
(2019-11-07, 11:18)mind12 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Can you help me please how to reach the settings (visualization window) menu during music playback? There was an osd menu option for it in Aeon MQ 7 if I remember well.
I can open the menu from the music library by pressing left but I would like to disable that because I only use online music services. But if I disable that I can't reach the settings.

Thank you in advance.
Actually, AMQ7 will crash if you try to access the OSD Settings Menu when a visualization is active, so you must be thinking of an earlier version.  Not a problem for MQ8 though.

This is all from memory, so maybe a little off, and I am basing it on playing tracks from my library; not from a streaming service.

In Music Fullscreen, press escape to leave Fullscreen and return to the playlist / press left to open the Settings at the top of the screen / navigate to the far right and choose Visualization Settings at the top of the dialog/ navigate to the bottom of the Settings dialog to find Viewer Configuration/Presets, etc.
Good evening.
How can I move a menu item to make it the main one when launching Kodi?
In my example the "TV SERIES" item is always set, instead I would like to make the main item "FILM COLLECTION" a menu item I created.
I went to the Settings panel> Appearance> Skins> ConfigureSkin> Main Menu> Customize Main Menu but I can't move the various menus.

Thanks

@Dom61 

Use replace function in customize main menu (sostituisci questo menu con..), replace tv show with Film Collection, use any other item disabled and replace with tv show, done.