Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@vansai 

Repo is now only for Kodi Matrix addons (python 3 only), necessary to new MQ9 skin.
(2020-05-14, 18:56)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@vansai 

Repo is now only for Kodi Matrix addons (python 3 only), necessary to new MQ9 skin.
Hi @Wanilton

Is Kodi 19 Matrix safe now for daily use? Is it stable? I am currently on 18.6.

Hi Wanilton

I understand but why these updates are asked in AEON MQ8 with leia ?
No test are possible before asking ?

What can we do ?
Installing pyton 3 (but how ?)
Uninstall Brasil repository ? But what consequences ?
It´s no possible install python 3 in Leia. You need only remove our repo. Don´t have any consequences.
(2020-05-15, 00:13)iMak Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi @Wanilton

Is Kodi 19 Matrix safe now for daily use? Is it stable? I am currently on 18.6. 
@iMak 

Read my answer here.
(2020-05-11, 09:11)Cinephile Wrote: [ -> ]Then you’re better off nuking your installation and start over.

Nuke what?

Nuke Kodi? All of my tests to date have been on nuked and freshly installed versions of Kodi Leia.

Nuke the Operating System? lolno. I'm not going wipe an otherwise perfectly working OS and start over from scratch just for a kodi skin.

In that case, I'll just pick a different skin. Wink
(2020-05-21, 00:14)nSpectre Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-05-11, 09:11)Cinephile Wrote: [ -> ]Then you’re better off nuking your installation and start over.

Nuke what?

Nuke Kodi? All of my tests to date have been on nuked and freshly installed versions of Kodi Leia.

Nuke the Operating System? lolno. I'm not going wipe an otherwise perfectly working OS and start over from scratch just for a kodi skin.

In that case, I'll just pick a different skin. Wink

Clearly others aren’t having the same issue so it’s not skin-related.
I love the rain weather effects on this skin. Is there any way to permanently activate a weather detail regardless of the forecast? Lol
Hi, I'm unable to get the studio icons to display (white or coloured). I've done a clean install of Kodi and downloaded the MQ8 skin from the official Kodi repo. I've selected white icons in settings and they do not display.

I downloaded the following zips and still can't get the coloured studio icons to display:

• 'Resource Images Addons - Themes - Color Flags - Aeon MQ 8 - MQ9 - ACE2-20200516T203302Z-001.zip'

• 'resource.images.mediaicons.coloured-0.0.9.zip'

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
@Wanilton 

I realised the other day that some artwork including clear logo and disc art are not being exported during a library backup. Is that because MQ8 uses a skin helper add-on for these specific files? Is there a way to make local copies of the cached images in this case?
why in the information of a movie only sell sdr or and 8 bits when the movie is hdr 10 bits?
@Cinephile, I need to check, long time don´t use more MQ8, only MQ9. 

@diegocuarti, because it´s based in the filename, need info there, something like moviename.bluray.hdr.10bit.mkv
Thanks @Wanilton

It would be appreciated if you let me know.
(2020-05-29, 14:04)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ][font][font]@Cinephile, necesito verificar, mucho tiempo no use más MQ8, solo MQ9. [/font][/font]

[font][font]@ "diegocuarti", porque está basado en el nombre del archivo, necesita información allí, algo como moviename.bluray.hdr.10bit.mkv[/font][/font]

but can it be solved or not?