Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Wanilton,

I don't know how and why… Since yesterday the Music Player Show me only the cover from the Folder and no more the cover in the Tag from the file… All my Music Comes with the Album pic from ITunes. Stored are all files in a Folder like M:\3 Sampler\Top 100\Sia - Move your body.flac. Shown while playing is the Pic from M:\3 Sampler\Folder.jpg. I can delete this jpg but anwhy this pic is shown...

All the Pics from Sia are stored in M:\6 Informations\SIA\Move your Body\Folder.jpg

I don't Change anything in the meanwhile… 

Hope you can help me...

Uwe
Se provo a modificare questi file zip (unzip-modify icon-zip)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

Non appena cerco di installarli, dice che l'installazione è fallita. Perché?
@vicius80 

Please english only here.
If I try to modify these zip files (unzip-modify icon-zip compress): "https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qdnk3SseAvSpT6PVXit7AFwl7q8RYDbi?usp=sharing" if I try to install them, it says the installation has failed.
You need install add-on by add-on, no single zip file. Extract zip file, or get add-on one by one.
i don't understand
Kodi 18.2 on Nvidia Shield, Skin Mq8 2.90
If you pause the movie or press OSD in the Player button and then click on Media Information, no text of the plot and the actor appears. But sometimes it does not work. Is there any attitude?
The down picture yellow frame need install ? (use Kodi 18.2 & MQ 8 - 2.9.0)

Thank you!
(2019-05-30, 22:41)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]È necessario installare il componente aggiuntivo per add-on, nessun singolo file zip. Estrai il file zip o ottieni un componente aggiuntivo uno per uno.

io dont' understand......help please
Hi @Wanilton 

If a film is already tagged as HDR then I should not have to add that it is "10 bit". HDR = 10bit. That should be automatically set or the 8 bit/10 bit tag should default to blank. It should not default to "8 bit".

Thanks
@vicius80 

Inside our drive, have a few add-ons, you need download each addon and install via zip file option in Kodi. Its no possible install multiples add-ons in one single zip file.
Any idea why skin is failing to install?

Windows 10 Laptop, new Kodi 18.2 nightly install, also happened on Kodi 18.2

Log is here:-  https//paste.kodi.tv/cubitinoku

(2019-05-31, 14:22)E net Wrote: [ -> ]Hi @Wanilton 

If a film is already tagged as HDR then I should not have to add that it is "10 bit". HDR = 10bit. That should be automatically set or the 8 bit/10 bit tag should default to blank. It should not default to "8 bit".

Thanks
Well, technically HDR is not always 10 bit. Dolby Vision is 12 bit HDR. Nonetheless HDR is never 8bit. 8 bit is SDR.
So yes: a default mapping of SDR=8bit and HDR=10bit would be correct in almost every case. And 10bit SDR is not very common... and if you have such a source, you could always tag it as such.
And if we take into consideration,  that Kodi currently cannot playback DV-content, HDR=10bit would always be corret in a Kodi environment.
I support your request, as I would not have to double tag all my HDR-movies with HDR and 10bit tags, if the HDR-tagging would be enough to also show the 10bit icon.
(2019-05-31, 14:22)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@vicius80 

Inside our drive, have a few add-ons, you need download each addon and install via zip file option in Kodi. Its no possible install multiples add-ons in one single zip file.

But look, I downloaded each add-on individually from the google drive link and then went to KODI add on "install from zip file". As soon as I click on the file I check "failed installation".

(2019-05-31, 14:43)Jeffers24 Wrote: [ -> ]Any idea why skin is failing to install?

Windows 10 Laptop, new Kodi 18.2 nightly install, also happened on Kodi 18.2

Log is here:-  https//paste.kodi.tv/cubitinoku

Skin doesn't have any dependency, only need to have Kodi 18.2 or 18.3 (nightly).