Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Trakt.tv v3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-02-07, 01:20)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-06, 22:30)Wildrabbit Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
I can't find the Trakt app in the Kodi repo...?
and can't install it from zip file...
any idea why? or what should I do?
10X

It should be in program addons. Which kodi version are you using? Anything custom about the build?

I'm using kodi 14.2 does it matter?
(2016-02-07, 07:57)Wildrabbit Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-07, 01:20)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-06, 22:30)Wildrabbit Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
I can't find the Trakt app in the Kodi repo...?
and can't install it from zip file...
any idea why? or what should I do?
10X

Well, if your using an to old version of won't work. But helix should be fine, as long as your running a normal kodi build

It should be in program addons. Which kodi version are you using? Anything custom about the build?

I'm using kodi 14.2 does it matter?
Hi,

What is the best way to mark an item in library as Unwatched and sync it to Trakt?
Because everyway I'm trying, after sync the library with Trakt, it back to be as Watched.

I do it through the Trakt context menu and choosing "Toggle watched", the watched tag is removed, but after sych library through the context menu or launch the Trakt app, it back to "Watched".

(Trakt 3.0.7 | Kodi 15.2)

Thanks.
Trakt doesn't seem to be asking me to rate movies after watching.
Trying to update to the latest version and keep getting dependencies not met!
Have manually installed the dependencies from post 5 but still can't get it to update

Any ideas?

EDIT* Running 14.2 Helix
Yes the latest version from github is not compatible with anything pre Jarvis. That's the reason why the kodi repo only gets you some versions before that.
(2016-02-11, 08:32)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]Yes the latest version from github is not compatible with anything pre Jarvis. That's the reason why the kodi repo only gets you some versions before that.

Thanks for the reply... So is there anything anyone running pre jarvis can do? I just find it annoying having a add-on in the available updates and keep getting errors.
It still appears to be working fine so no issues there just a minor annoyance
(2016-02-12, 09:22)pauly3069 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-11, 08:32)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]Yes the latest version from github is not compatible with anything pre Jarvis. That's the reason why the kodi repo only gets you some versions before that.

Thanks for the reply... So is there anything anyone running pre jarvis can do? I just find it annoying having a add-on in the available updates and keep getting errors.
It still appears to be working fine so no issues there just a minor annoyance

You shouldn't have anything in the pending updates. At least if your really on 3.0.4 see https://github.com/xbmc/repo-scripts/tre...ript.trakt
Trakt isnt marking my episode as watched after i finish watching. I have to do it manually. Any idea on a fix? Thanks
Hi,

I'm using Kodi 15.2 Isengard with trakt add-on 3.0.7 installed through official repo.
Everything was working fine but tonight my TV shows episodes were not updated on trakt website and I didn't get the rating pop-up after I watched a movie. I manually launch trakt sync, everything seems to work normally but nothing appeared on trakt website...
Any idea? Is this version 3.0.7 new?
It's the newest, yes. Can you try again today, just to exclude a server problem, as trakt added a new server yesterday
(2016-02-18, 01:05)bl4ke Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I'm using Kodi 15.2 Isengard with trakt add-on 3.0.7 installed through official repo.
Everything was working fine but tonight my TV shows episodes were not updated on trakt website and I didn't get the rating pop-up after I watched a movie. I manually launch trakt sync, everything seems to work normally but nothing appeared on trakt website...
Any idea? Is this version 3.0.7 new?

Having the exact same problem. Trakt wont scrobble what i watch on kodi. Wont even save the progress of an episode if i stop watching halfway. Worked up until a few days ago. Havent changed any settings
Scrobble and sync was still not working today.
I apply what is described in FAQ on first page: uninstall Trakt addon, remove userdata\addon_data\script.trakt, re-installed the addon: everything works fine !

Maybe a problem on settings with last 3.0.7 version...
(2016-02-18, 19:45)bl4ke Wrote: [ -> ]Scrobble and sync was still not working today.
I apply what is described in FAQ on first page: uninstall Trakt addon, remove userdata\addon_data\script.trakt, re-installed the addon: everything works fine !

Maybe a problem on settings with last 3.0.7 version...

Did this and its still not working for me. Have to manually mark things as watched Sad
On the last weekend, I watch a couple of films/series and after the first scrobble time, got 3 or 4 consecutive times the notification, all followed from each other in a matter of couple of seconds. During those notifications, never stoped/paused what I was viewing. Server side problem?!