Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Trakt.tv v3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have tried doing a search but couldn't find something quite similar as my problem.

I've re-installed Kodi from scratch the other day, and I have some trouble with updating watched episodes in the library.
I have a couple of add-ons integrated to my library (using Kodi 16.0 if it's relevant).

If I watch an episode with a link from add-on A, then after trakt is syncing TV shows, within the library - the link from add-on B is marked as watched, whereas the link from add-on A (the one I watched the episode with!) isn't marked as watched and is still on my list (I hide watched episodes), and vice versa - when I watch an episode via add-on B, then the episode of add-on A is marked as watched in the library, while the episode from add-on B isn't marked as watched.

When I check the watch status in the add-ons directly, the episode is marked in both as watched, as it should be. My website profile is also updated correctly.
Back in the library, if I click on "Episode Information" and then "Refresh" the information, the episode will get marked as watched.

Obviously I can do this manually for each episode I'm watching, but I feel that something's not working properly. Any idea why? Or what I can do to get it marking all copies of the episode as watched?
Sorry, but that's not this addons doing.
(2016-03-11, 18:13)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, but that's not this addons doing.

Thanks for your answer.
How come? To my understanding, the Trakt.tv addon is updating the "watched" status for episodes in the "TV Shows" library, isn't it? Otherwise, what causes ANY episode to be marked as watched? It specifically happens after the Trakt.tv synchronization process is finished...
(2016-03-11, 18:16)tnhr Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks for your answer.
How come? To my understanding, the Trakt.tv addon is updating the "watched" status for episodes in the "TV Shows" library, isn't it? Otherwise, what causes ANY episode to be marked as watched? It specifically happens after the Trakt.tv synchronization process is finished...

You we're talking addons above, so that's different then the kodi library itself.
(2016-03-11, 18:26)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-11, 18:16)tnhr Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks for your answer.

You we're talking addons above, so that's different then the kodi library itself.

Not sure I understand what you mean, but my problem is not with the specific add-ons, it's with the Trakt add-on, that doesn't update all "copies" of the same episode in the library.
Outside of the library, things ARE updated as they should be. The Trakt.tv add-on should effect Kodi's library, shouldn't it?
Ok, now I understand you. I already know of that "problem" but the last time I looked at it, I think I settled for it's not really wrong.
And it might need quiet a big rework of the codebase.
So basically I don't have any option but to manually update every unmarked episode in the library by myself?

Do you have any idea if I only had one add-on integrated to the library it would work as intended? If it would, I wouldn't mind focusing the library on one add-on only.

Thanks again for your help!
Quote:Your log is cut off, how long have you waited?
Depending on your device it might take some time, to sync for the first time.

That was my full log. It just stopped at line 734 which I assumed is when Kodi crashed.

I not sure what you mean by take some time to synch. The main problem is it crashing. Even if I watch a TV show and trakt asks to give a rating at the end when I've done that Kodi crashes.

http://xbmclogs.com/pq5iptkid

I ran a log after it crashed when trying to add ratings at the end of the movie and same thing.

Here is that log here.

http://xbmclogs.com/pft6keegt Line 1318 says sending rating (7) to TRAKT.TV then it crashed back to the ATV4 main screen and line 1319 is blank.

But I must admit it does seem to work properly when Im playing a tv show or movie it will update Trakt to say currently watching and when done mark it as watched. It just crashes when I try to get it to run on my current library and mark all tv shows and movies Ive watched over on Trakt. It added around 12 movies as watched but in weird orders, (and I have over 300). It said I watched 5 movies yesterday which was incorrect.
I'm really enjoying using this addon with Kodi on Android on two devices in my home. Unfortunately I have an issue with the synchronisation of TV episode (individual) playback progress. If I watch say, 15 minutes from an episode of a TV show, it will not reflect this on my other device. This is not the case with Movies, they sync perfectly between the two devices thanks to Trakt, but TV show progression doesn't seem to work properly for me.

The option to sync TV progress is enabled on both devices, as is movie progress -- within the Trakt addon configuration page.

Kodi is running on Android on both devices, running the latest 3.1.3 Trakt addon -- with the same account.

Is this a known issue? If they are actually fully watched then they seem to sync fine, so something odd is happening. It only seems to affect partial progress for TV episodes. I have tested by making progress then stopping an episode on device A, it has "resume at 15:00" option, Trakt provides me info that it has "scrobbled" the status of the episode once I hit stop, but if I log into the other device (and perform a Trakt update before viewing the library) there will be no progress for that episode. The same steps done for a movie would work.

Any ideas?
(2016-03-11, 21:56)Troyp42 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Your log is cut off, how long have you waited?
Depending on your device it might take some time, to sync for the first time.

That was my full log. It just stopped at line 734 which I assumed is when Kodi crashed.

I not sure what you mean by take some time to synch. The main problem is it crashing. Even if I watch a TV show and trakt asks to give a rating at the end when I've done that Kodi crashes.

http://xbmclogs.com/pq5iptkid

I ran a log after it crashed when trying to add ratings at the end of the movie and same thing.

Here is that log here.

http://xbmclogs.com/pft6keegt Line 1318 says sending rating (7) to TRAKT.TV then it crashed back to the ATV4 main screen and line 1319 is blank.

But I must admit it does seem to work properly when Im playing a tv show or movie it will update Trakt to say currently watching and when done mark it as watched. It just crashes when I try to get it to run on my current library and mark all tv shows and movies Ive watched over on Trakt. It added around 12 movies as watched but in weird orders, (and I have over 300). It said I watched 5 movies yesterday which was incorrect.

Well if it's crashing, then there should be a crash log, if you can get us that, that might be helping. But can't say if it's due to the trakt addon or the (unfinished?) ATV4 port

(2016-03-12, 17:42)CatManDont Wrote: [ -> ]I'm really enjoying using this addon with Kodi on Android on two devices in my home. Unfortunately I have an issue with the synchronisation of TV episode (individual) playback progress. If I watch say, 15 minutes from an episode of a TV show, it will not reflect this on my other device. This is not the case with Movies, they sync perfectly between the two devices thanks to Trakt, but TV show progression doesn't seem to work properly for me.

The option to sync TV progress is enabled on both devices, as is movie progress -- within the Trakt addon configuration page.

Kodi is running on Android on both devices, running the latest 3.1.3 Trakt addon -- with the same account.

Is this a known issue? If they are actually fully watched then they seem to sync fine, so something odd is happening. It only seems to affect partial progress for TV episodes. I have tested by making progress then stopping an episode on device A, it has "resume at 15:00" option, Trakt provides me info that it has "scrobbled" the status of the episode once I hit stop, but if I log into the other device (and perform a Trakt update before viewing the library) there will be no progress for that episode. The same steps done for a movie would work.

Any ideas?

Yes, it was broken. Fixed it some days ago and haven't pushed a new version since then, as I moved larger parts and want to do some more tests first.
[quoteWell if it's crashing, then there should be a crash log, if you can get us that, that might be helping. But can't say if it's due to the trakt addon or the (unfinished?) ATV4 port[/quote]

Ok I don't really know anything about crash logs. I thought the debug log was all that existed. Did a bit of search and found something about crash logs located here. /home/user/crash<date>.log,
\
Is this the log I need to post?

Thanks once again.
Ok well I think Ive worked out the crash log. I ran Trakt today and after it crashed I plugged the ATv4 into my iMac and extracted the following crash log.

Any ideas from looking at this what the problem could be?

http://pastebin.com/zc1txA85
Is there an easy way rewatch a series and have kodi reset the series as unwatched but still keep the watch history on trakt?
I really would like to have the number of watched and when but it would be harder to rewatch series if i don't know my place.
Ratings doesn't work for me anyone having the same problem.?

Minix neo x8-h plus
Kodi 15.2
(2016-03-14, 00:41)devilzeyez Wrote: [ -> ]Ratings doesn't work for me anyone having the same problem.?

Minix neo x8-h plus
Kodi 15.2

Ratings are 16+ only