Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Trakt.tv v3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think my description has not been clear. I am looking for something that definitely used to work in the past.

I refer to removing movies from my Kodi libray and then also having them removed from my Trakt collection. This was part of the sync process and there is a tick mark in the addon settings that confirms that this is what I want to do. This used to work, but somehow does not appear to work now. Any thoughts?
(2018-01-08, 18:28)steve1977 Wrote: [ -> ]I think my description has not been clear. I am looking for something that definitely used to work in the past.

I refer to removing movies from my Kodi libray and then also having them removed from my Trakt collection. This was part of the sync process and there is a tick mark in the addon settings that confirms that this is what I want to do. This used to work, but somehow does not appear to work now. Any thoughts?
 That should work, no changes lately, would have to see a logfile.
Thanks. Let me send you a log file. You refer to trakt addon log or general kodi log?
(2018-01-09, 06:45)steve1977 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. Let me send you a log file. You refer to trakt addon log or general kodi log?
 See the first post for instructions please. And then a general kodi log.
Hum, just did a full fresh install of kodi/database/trakt addon, and no auto update of from trakt addon while kodi database is cleaned/updated. Is this a known issue ?
(2018-01-09, 11:42)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-01-09, 06:45)steve1977 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. Let me send you a log file. You refer to trakt addon log or general kodi log?
 Thanks. Please see log below:

http://sprunge.us/ZUbc
(2018-01-10, 16:18)steve1977 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-01-09, 11:42)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]
 Thanks. Please see log below:

http://sprunge.us/ZUbc 
 Seems like you don't have a library setup? Have you scanned for files and set your folder contents? Your library looks empty for kodi and therefor for the trakt addon.
Yes, this is fixing it. I had removed as I wanted to fully start from scratch and also start with a clean slate in Trakt (i.e., not one single movie in the collection). It looks like this does not work this way. I will give it a try to setup a "fake library" with no movies. Assume this may work.
Hello Razze, I still have problems with not updating history. I tried debug on but not really much information in the logfile. I also tried with WhireShark but all traffic to trakt.tv is encrypted.

Would it be possible to add more info to the log when debug is enabled? Also only Trakt debug enabled and not kodi debug log too. I don't want to watch a movie with kodi debug on...
(2018-01-19, 09:06)moravec Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Razze, I still have problems with not updating history. I tried debug on but not really much information in the logfile. I also tried with WhireShark but all traffic to trakt.tv is encrypted.

Would it be possible to add more info to the log when debug is enabled? Also only Trakt debug enabled and not kodi debug log too. I don't want to watch a movie with kodi debug on...
 It's convention to have both to turn on both logs, so nothing I can do about that. You could just add some more logging on your end.
Also, you can enable kodi logging without the overlay in advancedsettings.xml
Hi Razze,

Does this addon has support with 'Specials/Season 0'?
When I'm trying to toggle the episodes inside them as watched, I'm getting an error.
Also if I'm trying to mark them as watched in Trakt site, they are not marked as watched in Kodi.

It seems that reason is because they don't have DBID info for them.
Is there any solution for this?

This is error:
Code:
01:23:04.977 T:692   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
                                            Error Contents: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\aUser\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\defaultscript.py", line 14, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\aUser\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\defaultscript.py", line 11, in Main
                                                script.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\aUser\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\script.py", line 167, in run
                                                dbid = int(xbmc.getInfoLabel('ListItem.DBID'))
                                            ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
Hey @Razze , if I have add new episodes to Trakt set to false, it shouldn't add shows to my collection at all, right? Because I had it set to false and it added some shows I have in my Kodi library to Trakt, even though I don't want them there. Am I misunderstanding this setting or should I grab a debug log for you?

EDIT: I tried using 'exclude path' and moving those shows to it, but it still adds those shows to my collection. I'll get you a debug log when I have some time later today, Razze.
Hi, I have finally jumped on the Kodi bandwagon and have setup this plugin to sync with trakt.tv. I currently have a MediaPortal machine which I use as my primary HTPC with trakt sync, I also use infuse on iPad with trakt sync, with these two systems my watched flags are kept in sync i.e. if I watch something on MediaPortal then switch to Infuse I see that I have watched the episode or movie when browsing my collection and vice versa. Now I have a Sony TV (55X90E) with Android OS and have sync'd my watched flags and ratings from trakt to kodi, this worked perfectly although albeit slow. 

I have enabled scrobbling of episodes/movies and sync of watched flags and ratings from trakt.tv to Kodi, I have disabled everything else i.e. I don't want to sync watched from Kodi to trakt nor am I interested in collection syncing as I already have that with my MediaPortal machine. My question is this, should the kodi trakt plugin keep my watched items on trakt in sync on kodi? I have noticed it does not, I have to manually run the plugin in order for the watched flags and ratings to get set in Kodi, it doesn't appear to automatically do this. Should it? If it should, under what event would it trigger a watched/rating sync from trakt to kodi...perhaps the sony tv is not triggering that event for some reason?

Kodi v17.6

Cheers,
Damien
(2018-01-30, 01:22)ltfearme Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I have finally jumped on the Kodi bandwagon and have setup this plugin to sync with trakt.tv. I currently have a MediaPortal machine which I use as my primary HTPC with trakt sync, I also use infuse on iPad with trakt sync, with these two systems my watched flags are kept in sync i.e. if I watch something on MediaPortal then switch to Infuse I see that I have watched the episode or movie when browsing my collection and vice versa. Now I have a Sony TV (55X90E) with Android OS and have sync'd my watched flags and ratings from trakt to kodi, this worked perfectly although albeit slow. 

I have enabled scrobbling of episodes/movies and sync of watched flags and ratings from trakt.tv to Kodi, I have disabled everything else i.e. I don't want to sync watched from Kodi to trakt nor am I interested in collection syncing as I already have that with my MediaPortal machine. My question is this, should the kodi trakt plugin keep my watched items on trakt in sync on kodi? I have noticed it does not, I have to manually run the plugin in order for the watched flags and ratings to get set in Kodi, it doesn't appear to automatically do this. Should it? If it should, under what event would it trigger a watched/rating sync from trakt to kodi...perhaps the sony tv is not triggering that event for some reason?

Kodi v17.6

Cheers,
Damien
 Normally you would just enable the "Sync collecton on library update or cleaning" option. Not sure if you have to scan with your setup, probably! Smile
(2018-01-23, 01:31)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Razze,

Does this addon has support with 'Specials/Season 0'?
When I'm trying to toggle the episodes inside them as watched, I'm getting an error.
Also if I'm trying to mark them as watched in Trakt site, they are not marked as watched in Kodi.

It seems that reason is because they don't have DBID info for them.
Is there any solution for this?

This is error:
Code:
01:23:04.977 T:692   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
                                            Error Contents: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\aUser\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\defaultscript.py", line 14, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "C:\Users\aUser\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\defaultscript.py", line 11, in Main
                                                script.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\aUser\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\script.py", line 167, in run
                                                dbid = int(xbmc.getInfoLabel('ListItem.DBID'))
                                            ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
   Are you using nfos? Can't think of another case where DBID would be missing, or well might be a skin info which skin are you using?
Can't believe I missed the setting "Sync collecton on library update or cleaning". Anyway that resolves my issue.

I think I may have missed it because I was associating "collection" with sending my library collected items.