Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Culprit?
Does the error identified by Milhouse happen just before it stops playing?
Yes i Think so..
Im not that much into coding...
That movie plays for one hour, then that error comes and stops playing.
In this log, i jumped to the scene it stops....
No one asked you to code. I can't easily look at the log on my tablet, will be on a decent computer later.
I re-tested the 3D ISO ('Captain America 2'), not the whole movie, about about 40 minutes from about 1:16:00 to 1:55:00 via my Fire TV, so rendered as 2D. No issues, played fine for me.
Thats from the beginning of the scene? Mmm you should try the whole movie... I know...
Sad
Do you two that have this ISO have the exact same ISO (same hash), since (if I'm following correctly) one has a problem with 2D and the other doesn't? Different regions sometimes get entirely different discs, sometimes with different encodes (and potential playback problems). As nickr suggests, converting the ISO to MKV would at least be useful as a test.
Easiest way would be if both post the md5 hash of the ISO. Obtained by
Code:
md5sum file.ISO
It plays perfect with other players... Why convert then?
Not sure we have same iso...
Dont think so.
We have different players also. I dont have an android device, but im looking for a device that plays that 3d perfectly in 2d but ive got to be sure it works, since my 2 different mahines here, (windows kodi and openelec) have same problem
Well help us diagnose by providing the md5sum so we can rule in or out the ISO being different.
I have the U.S. retail version. I installed a Windows version of md5sum, but not sure I used it correctly. Right-clicked ISO and chose to 'send to...' winMD5Sum, but nothing seems to have happened. Not familiar with md5sum.
Could take quite some time. You should get a dialog with the filename and the md5 hash.

There could be other differences too, like exact libbluray version etc.
Doh! I see it, here's the hash for this ISO:
Code:
ddb97ddb8dfd0b41c5e565e7bf02ebda
Thanks we'll wait on skank.
(2015-03-29, 00:18)hdmkv Wrote: [ -> ]Doh! I see it, here's the hash for this ISO:
Code:
ddb97ddb8dfd0b41c5e565e7bf02ebda

Mine is different