Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-12-10, 20:29)Helly1206 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-10, 14:33)derwildemann Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-10, 11:36)Helly1206 Wrote: [ -> ]All these things you can setup as you like in the skinsettings dialog.

Helly.

hi Helly
thanks for the response but I have spent hours trying to figure out where to twist, nothing found yet..... is there any tutorial? or would you be so kind to tell me where I have to change what?
I guess the thing with the visualization has nothing to do with Xonfluence, right?

The first one you can find in Skin settings -- global skin options -- hide page count info.

Widgets you can disable in Skin settings -- home menu items -- Music (in your case) -- widget set -- clear menu option.

The spectrum visualisation is not working on my system either. This has to do with kodi, nothing with the skin. You can e.g. select waveform. that one should work.

You can find some tutorial information on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=xonfluence

Success,
Helly.

hi Helly

thanks for the reply but I only managed to get rid of the widget in the music category (3rd screenshot), all other problems continue, no CD fall back wall, no fanart when playing a music file and no fanart when scrolling through music files. And the turorial didn't help either...
Hi Helly

(2016-12-10, 11:31)Helly1206 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-07, 08:04)gjwAudio Wrote: [ -> ]CURIOUS WIDGET FOCUS BEHAVIOUR

I don't have this behaviour. At my systems it works at a glance. Do you use the latest version, without any hacks?

Does anyone else have this behaviour?

Helly.

I checked the widget thing again after updating to v3.3.13. Still curious - and showing the same non-highlight behaviour.

No hacks to Xonfluence - except I've I've added additional images to the "...\addons\skin.xonfluence\extras\Holiday" folder.

Any suggestion for how to investigate ?
(2016-04-06, 15:06)JesterP64 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-26, 15:10)PimPandoer72 Wrote: [ -> ]I love the Xonfluence skin and all the settings you can tweak.

I was wondering if it is possible to get the Artist Slideshow to work when playing music.
The addon is installed but it does not show any fanart.
Ofcourse I searched this topic, but could not find an answer.

I hope someone can put me in the right direction.
Thanks in advance.

Hi All, First post please be gentle. Does anyone have an answer to the above. It's a feature I like and I miss it in Xonfluence. I wonder if it is a Jarvis issue rather than the skin though. Thanks in advance and keep up the great work on this brilliant skin.

Hi all,

First of all, thanks for the great work, really love the Xonfluence skin and all of its options.
Just like the two other persons above me, I would also like to know if it's possible to enable the "Artist Slideshow" addon. I haven't found an answer for it yet, so hopefully somebody can help "us" out here.

Thanks a million!

BM.
Hi Helly,

I am not sure if you ever had a chance to look at my log. I want to use this but widgets are not allowing me to to use them, Some show up and some still show up as folder, when I click them nothing happens its so so so odd. Thanks for the support so far. Thanks for the amazing support you show.
Hey guys, Just began using my own custom version Xonfluence because I love the skin and features from another build I was using!

I have a question it maybe a simple answer but Its a bit strange.

I've setup my favourites as a widget and I've noticed on my Android box it loads quite slowly. However on my Computer it loads quite quickly.

I know that my computer has a lot more processing power and such but on my previous build where I came across the Xonfluence skin on my android device the widgets load very quickly!

Would anyone be able to direct me on what I can look into?

Also further with widgets, is there a way to add Super favourite folders as a skin widget??

Thanks guys!

edit: Using Javis btw!
In latest release there must be something wrong with original seekbar. If enabled the menu is visible the whole time on the screen.
Also there is menu visible if you have disabled original seekbar in settings and if you press pause and play then there is 'playing ' on the screen visible the whole time.
(2016-12-17, 08:05)illiac4 Wrote: [ -> ]In latest release there must be something wrong with original seekbar. If enabled the menu is visible the whole time on the screen.
Also there is menu visible if you have disabled original seekbar in settings and if you press pause and play then there is 'playing ' on the screen visible the whole time.
Same here
@illiac4 & @Henk31

Are you running with Milhouse Testbuilds ?

I am brave (...and foolish Rofl ) to keep my NUC pretty much up-to-date with his LibreELEC releases, and have found that since #1212b ALL video playback pops up the PLAYING icon for the full duration (ie: until playback is stopped).

Even the INTRO video does it:

FYI: I've asked for suggestions here about which changes may be responsible for breaking the communication between player and skin.

HTH
(2016-12-11, 15:35)flhthemi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-11, 12:51)evangelion69 Wrote: [ -> ]How to solve problem with no automatic update from helly repo in krypton beta 5?

Update to Beta 6...?

Still nothing. Stops at 4%...
(2016-12-17, 21:20)gjwAudio Wrote: [ -> ]@illiac4 & @Henk31

Are you running with Milhouse Testbuilds ?

I am brave (...and foolish Rofl ) to keep my NUC pretty much up-to-date with his LibreELEC releases, and have found that since #1212b ALL video playback pops up the PLAYING icon for the full duration (ie: until playback is stopped).

Even the INTRO video does it:

FYI: I've asked for suggestions here about which changes may be responsible for breaking the communication between player and skin.

HTH

Yes milhouse one.
(2016-12-11, 22:23)dataghost1984 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Helly,

Here is the debug log, maybe it will make more sense on why no widgets work. Someload artwork and some load folder icons on Kodi 17 and Kodi 18 alpha. Touch base, I really really appreciate it. Thank you! https://www.mediafire.com/?tkiz444tuod4eab

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, but I think I found the cause of your issue.

The addon you are running the custom widget from is not updated for kodi Krypton yet.

I find the following error message several times in the logfile:
20:15:34.086 T:18446744072346914688 DEBUG: OnKey: return (0xf00d) pressed, action is Select
20:15:34.087 T:18446744072346914688 ERROR: Window Translator: Can't find window video
20:15:34.087 T:18446744072346914688 ERROR: Activate/ReplaceWindow called with invalid destination window: video

The window id 'video' is obsolete in krypton, the window id to use is 'videos'.

You need to ask the responsible for the addon to update the addon. I can't help it as a skinner. This command is generated by the addon, not by the skin. Which addon or addons do you use for custom widgets?

Thanks,
Helly.
(2016-12-17, 19:12)Henk31 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-17, 08:05)illiac4 Wrote: [ -> ]In latest release there must be something wrong with original seekbar. If enabled the menu is visible the whole time on the screen.
Same here

Is everybody who has these issues using the milhouse build? I'm using the official build and am not able to reproduce.

The deprecated infolabels milhouse refers to in the other forum I'm not using, so that doesn't cause this issue. There probable is a delta in the milhouse build and official build regarding this issue. If someone can tell me the difference, I can try to solve it in Xonfluence.

Helly.
(2016-12-13, 22:54)gjwAudio Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Helly

(2016-12-10, 11:31)Helly1206 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-07, 08:04)gjwAudio Wrote: [ -> ]CURIOUS WIDGET FOCUS BEHAVIOUR

I don't have this behaviour. At my systems it works at a glance. Do you use the latest version, without any hacks?

Does anyone else have this behaviour?

Helly.

I checked the widget thing again after updating to v3.3.13. Still curious - and showing the same non-highlight behaviour.

No hacks to Xonfluence - except I've I've added additional images to the "...\addons\skin.xonfluence\extras\Holiday" folder.

Any suggestion for how to investigate ?

Is this also milhouse build related?

I found out that the milhouse builds you are refering to are for kodi 18. This xonfluence skin is for kodi 17 and is not updated (yet) for kodi 18. I prefer not to update Xonfluence for kodi 18 at this moment as development is in a veryearly stage and probably a lot of changes will have to come. Kodi 17 is not even released yet.

I suggest to roll back to a krypton build if you like to use Xonfluence.

Helly.
(2016-12-17, 21:54)evangelion69 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-11, 15:35)flhthemi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-11, 12:51)evangelion69 Wrote: [ -> ]How to solve problem with no automatic update from helly repo in krypton beta 5?

Update to Beta 6...?

Still nothing. Stops at 4%...

How long did you wait for it to try and finish? Does every addon that is being updated do this? Can you turn on debug and try an update and post the debug log file so helly can look it over and maybe solve your issue?

I think there is still a Kodi issue with addons being updated. Might be some setting we've missed but I don't think mine are getting updates but I'm still trying to figure it out.
Hi Helly

(2016-12-18, 11:37)Helly1206 Wrote: [ -> ]Is this also milhouse build related?

I found out that the milhouse builds you are refering to are for kodi 18. This xonfluence skin is for kodi 17 and is not updated (yet) for kodi 18. I prefer not to update Xonfluence for kodi 18 at this moment as development is in a veryearly stage and probably a lot of changes will have to come. Kodi 17 is not even released yet.

I suggest to roll back to a krypton build if you like to use Xonfluence.

Helly.

Y'know... I really think you've got a good point there Blush - yes indeed - especially around this time of year, when a dead HTPC can bring frown's to so many faces Tongue !!

So, I've rolled back to the final Kodi 17 Testbuild for the next little while (...couldn't stand to be without Xonfluence as the identity of Kodi !!).

Talk is, there's virtually no difference between it and the official upcoming LibreELEC release.

(still) CURIOUS WIDGET BEHAVIOUR

...and with this K17 in place, I tried again with the widgets. Rats - same curious thing, suggesting K18 is not to blame.

When time permits, I'll march back through the testbuilds to find the point where this becomes functional again. That should help isolate "what changed" during K17 development. Or maybe I have something related to my individual setup.

I'll let you know what the sleuthing uncovers.

Thanks again for the awesome support Nod