Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-06-04, 06:10)tvguru Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone tried running Xonfluence with FTMC?

No but I don't see any reason it doesn't work.
(2017-06-04, 06:10)tvguru Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone tried running Xonfluence with FTMC?

Installed and runs fine on the new version of FTMC on my old Minix Neo X8-H Plus. This is just a back up box of mine but I set it up with the latest FTMC and Xonfluence and it seemed to go OK. I am in Australia and run the OZ Weather app with 'Advanced Settings" and the topography doesn't show on the BOM Radar but otherwise everything else seems to be fine.

My go to device is my Shield which I bought following the failure of Minix to move to Android 5. I believe there is Beta Android 5 out there now but FTMC does OK for me in an emergency if required.
I try to change the main color of OSD but nothing happens. Only the main font color is changable.
Have i overseen something?
Hi folks

Sorry for the total newbie question here. I installed Xonfluence 3.3.18 to our Amazon Fire TV with Kodi 17.3. and it managed to auto populate the menus, sub menus and widgets beautifully with all my add-ons.

But being a bit of a idiot I messed them up just trying to change a few items so reset the skin to default thinking it would fix it only to strip all the menu/widgets/backgrounds totally bare!

I uninstalled the skin, re-installed it but again only the empty menus appeared. Is there anyway I could make it auto populate the menus again?

Kindest regards
Mark

P.S. Kodi tech level = beginner, but willing to get hands dirty.
(2017-06-11, 17:41)markaiwa Wrote: [ -> ]Hi folks

Sorry for the total newbie question here. I installed Xonfluence 3.3.18 to our Amazon Fire TV with Kodi 17.3. and it managed to auto populate the menus, sub menus and widgets beautifully with all my add-ons.

But being a bit of a idiot I messed them up just trying to change a few items so reset the skin to default thinking it would fix it only to strip all the menu/widgets/backgrounds totally bare!

I uninstalled the skin, re-installed it but again only the empty menus appeared. Is there anyway I could make it auto populate the menus again?

Kindest regards
Mark

Hi,

I would suggest the following:
- Uninstall the skin again
- Go to <your kodi folder>/userdata/addondata and remove the folder skin.xonfluence.
- Re-install the skin. The menu's should be like at your first installation again.

Helly.
Thanks for your speedy reply Helly. I deleted the folder and the skin, re-installed it but the same result after the restart unfortunately.

I did notice a few other skin scripts whilst searching for the folder such as skin.shortcuts and skin.helper.service. Would these be meddling with the settings perhaps?

Kind regards
Mark

(2017-06-11, 18:25)Helly1206 Wrote: [ -> ]

Kindest regards
Mark

Hi,

- Go to <your kodi folder>/userdata/addondata and remove the folder skin.xonfluence.
- Re-install the skin. The menu's should be like at your first installation again.

Helly.
(2017-06-11, 19:56)markaiwa Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your speedy reply Helly. I deleted the folder and the skin, re-installed it but the same result after the restart unfortunately.

I did notice a few other skin scripts whilst searching for the folder such as skin.shortcuts and skin.helper.service. Would these be meddling with the settings perhaps?

Kind regards
Mark

(2017-06-11, 18:25)Helly1206 Wrote: [ -> ]

Kindest regards
Mark

Hi,

Helly.

I don't think so. All settings are stored in setting.xml in the userdata/addon_data/skin.xonfluence folder. If you delete it, it should load default settings during installation. Did you delete the folder without kodi running? Probably something else is going on. Maybe the log-file will help you.

Helly.
(2017-05-30, 13:48)snuffy47 Wrote: [ -> ]Howdy

First off great skin Smile

I had random fanart displayed as background image for vids movie and tvshòws for awhile and all worked good

Few weeks ago the background image for these screens is just black

Can not figure out why

My libaries are network shared and i have another kodi downstairs and it has not been affected

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Was hoping someone might have seen this in the past.
Anyone have problems with plot info not showing up on episode page? I've got it enabled in video osd settings. It does show up when paused but part is covered by the image. I'm on kodi 17.3.
First off, I love this skin.

That being said, whenever I exit to the home screen, it freezes for 45-90 seconds. I've found it has something to do with the Settings tab. I've been scouring the internet for days now, to no avail.

My dad uses Xonfluence on his FireStick and it doesn't have this issue, nor do I using any other skin I've tried. I really like everything else about this skin, but if I can't fix this issue, I'm gonna have to find some alternative because this issue is ridiculously frustrating.

I'm running Xonfluence 3.3.18 on Krypton 17.3 using my Mac (OS X Sierra).
On Android: How to add Android Apps & Kodi Apps as two submenu items...OTHER than adding them as Selected Favorites. They're not listed as submenu Programs options and I can't find command strings to add as Kodi Commands.
Updated a few old Android boxes using FTMC-16.2.29 & Xonfluence 3.2.18. Selecting Global Background->Single Image from Default location...background doesn't persist through a restart of FTMC...its just blank or black after restart on all these devices. This didn't seem to be an issue before upgrading from KODI-16. The only way I get a Single Image background to persist in FTMC is copying the background to an alternative folder (created new Backgrounds folder in root of "Internal Storage") and selecting it from there.

Perhaps a bug particular to FTMCHuh
Hello, first this is a great skin I like him.

My problem is with the LiveTV, the information about the next broadcast is shown. That annoys.

How to get that away !! , In which .xml I have what, how to change ?? , Thanks in advance.

Picture here:
https://www.kodinerds.net/index.php/Thre...post390168

https://www.kodinerds.net/index.php/Thre...post390168
Thanks a lot for this, you just fixed the few flaws Confluence had, like custom home menus and even dynamic backgrounds and now I`m able to use it as I wanted.
All the best!
Greetings,

I set up Radio Channels in the TVHeadend system, but I did not see the radio channels in this interface.
Is there a setting?
Or what do I have to do?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards...