Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
danz0l Wrote:Ah i hadnt thought of this and great idea on playcount Smile

Would i still then put a limit on say

<limit>25</limit> ?

It's not really needed as you are already limiting the number of shows by using the single movie, single episode playlists.
Jason102 Wrote:I believe this is the intended style for the default skin...perhaps Sranshaft can confirm. The only other one that I'd care to have at the moment is Alaska, since it seems to be one of the more popular skins.

I'm re doing my Alaska skin as I now know (more) what I'm doing. I'll have it posted in a couple hours for you.
Alaska's Done

Info

EPG

Download
Here
Love the T! skin, might make a mod of it for cirrus extended, cause I like it even better than the cirrus skin.

mwkurt Wrote:Hey Zepfan,

If I am running !T with PseudoTV already installed and I prefer to use this version especially for !T, how do I install it? Do I just put the media files in the media folder and the Script files in the 720p folder? Do I uninstall first.
Please help.

Looks good by the way!

Thanks,
Mark
branlr Wrote:Love the T! skin, might make a mod of it for cirrus extended, cause I like it even better than the cirrus skin.

Yea, Cirrus is next on my list. I did cirrus.extended before I really knew how to do this stuff, so it's pretty patched together. It should be done in a little bit.
Cirrus Extended's Done.

I've been trying to stick to somewhat of a theme (aeon's excluded) while using skin colors/fonts so that it's not too much of a change for new users.

Info

EPG

Download
Here

EDIT: Also pay no attention to the screen tearing, that's because Desktop effects are enabled on my coding machine. It won't happen on yours.
Stupid question but where are the Channel_X.xsp file supposed to go in version 1.0.0. I was running 0.2.0 on my test box and had everything working. I downloaded 1.0.0 on my the working box. Installed it. Copied over my playlists to the same spot. Now nothing. Your presets work just fine. I also tried coping my playlists to the preset folder and that didn't work either.
Micah Wrote:Stupid question but where are the Channel_X.xsp file supposed to go in version 1.0.0. I was running 0.2.0 on my test box and had everything working. I downloaded 1.0.0 on my the working box. Installed it. Copied over my playlists to the same spot. Now nothing. Your presets work just fine. I also tried coping my playlists to the preset folder and that didn't work either.

On Linux it's ~/.xbmc/userdata/playlists/video/ I'd also do a reset of all info on the channels to be safe.
I get a messege that says no valid channel data found. Here is what the playlist looks like.

This is the Channel_1.xsp
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="mixed">
<name>Kids Cartoon Network</name>
<match>one</match>
<rule field="playlist" operator="is">dexter.xsp</rule>
<rule field="playlist" operator="is">flap.xsp</rule>
<rule field="playlist" operator="is">lazlo.xsp</rule>
<rule field="playlist" operator="is">sheep.xsp</rule>
<rule field="playlist" operator="is">futurama.xsp</rule>
<rule field="playlist" operator="is">dora.xsp</rule>
<limit>30/limit>
<order direction="ascending">random</order>
</smartplaylist>

And this is what one of playlists refered to in it look like
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="episodes">
    <name>Flap</name>
    <match>one</match>
    <rule field="tvshow" operator="is">The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack</rule>
    <limit>2</limit>
    <order direction="ascending">random</order>
</smartplaylist>
If you switch to confluence do you have durations for all the playlists? You can check by switching then navigating to the playlist folder in videos, then selecting a playlist. The duration should be at the bottom. If not then you don't have durations.
Yeah I have durations. Wired thing is under playlists the Channel_1.xsp playlist shows up with the .xsp ext. while all the other ones don't. They show up s Flap.
Micah Wrote:Yeah I have durations. Wired thing is under playlists the Channel_1.xsp playlist shows up with the .xsp ext. while all the other ones don't. They show up s Flap.
They won't be viewed as smart playlists if you don't have .xsp. So you need to keep that. Also make sure any mixed ones are in the mixed folder. I'm not 100% sure because I don't have any, but logic would suggest...
I don't know what it was but I deleted the channel playlist and re made it and all golden again!
zepfan Wrote:Cirrus Extended's Done.

I've been trying to stick to somewhat of a theme (aeon's excluded) while using skin colors/fonts so that it's not too much of a change for new users.

Info

EPG

Download
Here

EDIT: Also pay no attention to the screen tearing, that's because Desktop effects are enabled on my coding machine. It won't happen on yours.

yummy, but the link is broken. Sad
Sorry! Fixed it, but here's the link so you don't have to go back.
Download