Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
RavenNL Wrote:Download a different clearart and you won't notice it that badly like in this example Wink

Not really the point if theres a "standard" for artwork it's down to the skinners to comply with that standard otherwise it doesn't look rightEek

And as I pointed out, You still have an ugly gap at the bottom with ALL of the clearart:

Aeon65:
Aeon MQ3:
Hi Marcos,

Ive stumbled on another bug, Since Weather plus addon is working again I switched back to that one. But since i have my xbmc language set to dutch the text in the weather is overlapping eachother.

can you fix this please?

Also around 4 post above this one i noticed another bug could you check out that one aswell Wink

cheers!! and keep up the good work !
@Ajedi,
For bug reports you have to go to the 1st page for a link to submit your errors\bugs reports.
gargoyle67 Wrote:@Ajedi,
For bug reports you have to go to the 1st page for a link to submit your errors\bugs reports.

No point to send a log file since its text error..and this is how we always done it? and i dont have a google account.
@Ajedi, It's not the way it's being done now, If you want MarcosQui to add it to the bug fix list you have to submit it on the link otherwise it probably won't get looked at.
Is there a way to show Genre instead of Classification in the Shelf View when using Fanart Mode?
How do I wipe the skin settings and go back to the previous version?
Has any one tip to my questions in post # 1628 on page 163? Huh

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=939...count=1628

Siutsch.
Hi.

I just installed the update. As I see, it replaces old Fanart Collection Addon by Visual Fanart Splitter. Before the update, I used the old one on movies, tv shows, music and musicvideos. After the update, I installed the new Addon. But only because I want to deactivate the Fanart slideshow. Unfortunately, the Option ist now available only for movies and tv shows. So I still have the slidehow on the two other menu entries, but no chance to deselect it.
Anyone an idea on this?
I installed the update yesterday evening and I noticed, that a lot of german translations are missing, which I already translated before. I posted the file in this thread and mad-max and Huh (can not remember the name at the moment) stated that they merge their translations and mine together.

It looks like there is something broken or you don't got the latest german language file.

I know, that you can not fix this fault. Its only a info for you ...

@mad-max

Please check if the language file in the latest MQ3 release is the right one, which you gave to Marcos.

Edit:

@Marcos

Whats going on with the exchange you proposed to us, regarding the custom submenus in the fixed menus here?

Do I have to open a new feature request or bug report on your webpage?
M@tze Wrote:@mad-max

Please check if the language file in the latest MQ3 release is the right one, which you gave to Marcos.

I am aware of this, marcos got new strings yesterday...should be ready for the next update...

mad-max
i just need a quick support with browsing through actors when you are on Movie info sheet. (i)
in MQ2 i was able to pick a move, look at the Info sheet and scroll through the actors in that movie, then i would click on one of those actors and be able to see what other movies they were in.
but now with MQ3 I'm only able to see the first actor on the list and if i click OK nothing happens, i just go back to Play, extra Thumbs, trailer est....

anyone else is having this issue, or am i missing something here?
mad-max Wrote:I am aware of this, marcos got new strings yesterday...should be ready for the next update...

mad-max

Shouldn't we upload the new German strings.xml in the meantime? So anybody who don't want to wait until Marcos update has an up-to-date German language file?

Regards
Parker_Payne Wrote:Shouldn't we upload the new German strings.xml in the meantime? So anybody who don't want to wait until Marcos update has an up-to-date German language file?

Regards

I got new strings.xml from Marcos with strings that were added in 1.0.1...these strings we hve never seen before...i will translate the new missing ones this evening and will upload a complete xml to avoid several versions with strings missing...

mad-max
I just switched to this skin, and am enjoying it quite a bit.

When I'm using the Pandora plugin, the Music background always displays, and my screensaver doesn't turn on.

In Confluence, the screen would go black, and dim (screensaver) appropriately.

Is there some way to enable this behavior - the display choices are sometimes confusing.

I'm using Dharma.

Thanks in advance.