Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
clubwerks Wrote:Yes, turn it on and include an extrathumbs folder within each movie folder.

You mean 'extrafanart' folder i think? 'Extrathumbs' is something different.
Yes I mean extrafanart,do you know how I can turn it on? I have for all my movies an extrafanart folder inside my movie folder.

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:You mean 'extrafanart' folder i think? 'Extrathumbs' is something different.
EDIT : This was meant for the NOX thread, but maybe Marcos finds it interesting as wel ;-)

Hello Big_Noid,

Maybe a bit early, but I just wanted to let you know about this thread :
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=109626
I don't know if you would be interested in integrating this in NOX at one point in the future. I personally would love to have this in my favorite skin, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one ;-)

Take care,
Grave
Ajedi Wrote:anyone any thoughts about turning off the spinning cd?

Hi Ajedi, the option to disable cdart already exists, but it had a small bug.
Has been corrected.

MarcosQui Wrote:Hi Ajedi, the option to disable cdart already exists, but it had a small bug.
Has been corrected.

U R the best!! Thank you!
@MarcosQui, could you add a option to have cdart in list view as in aeon nox?

and i like the version without borders on home menu and totaly in black. very nice. but there are some problems with rss which are in black... if i choose black graphics for home menu, i can not see rss.

it would be great if list view can also be in black transparent as the home menu without borders. i mean clear...

a proposal for list view: the flags could be shown under the list, not under the cover. it would be more clean in the same line where is now how many items. now, not only in mq3, other aoens too, the flags are shown under the covers, but it would be nicer under the list btw. in bottom of the list...

2. could you add a "country" information for films? there could be place in showcase in 4th row at the end. year and country. and maybe it would be nicer to have the separator lines on showcase graphics. i have movies from over 20 countries, and big collection from european countries, south america and asia.

and 3. in visualisation i can not see music in cyrillic from russia and serbia. also not in random items in home menu. could you eventually only fix this with font, not to have an other font for cyrillic like arial...

...please...country and cdart and cyrillic...
thank you
cheers
Okay now I have extrafanart partially working through the add-on extrafanart downloader.

But only extrafanart of my tv series are downloaded not for my movies and the folder structure for my movies is the same as for my tv series.

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks

ferrytale Wrote:I thought I had extrafanart working in the past with Aeon MQ3 but it doesn't work anymore now.

I am in doubt with myself if Aeon MQ3 has ever had the option.

Is extrafanart an option for Aeon MQ3 or not?
Hi, great skin.. loving it, thanks for coding !!!

In MQ2 i was able to adjust the scrollspeed of the rss ticker.
Ive read MQ3 is rewritten from scratch, so where do i look now? What XML file do i need to edit?

Thanks
hey marcos any way you could integrate the ability to use the layout from movies library in file mode , such as the bottom information etc , since i dont use library , itd be much appreciated, oh and the most important thing!!!

have the ability to completely remove movie entrys from within files mode without having to go into library mode and remove the library entry, since all delete allows you in file mode is to delete the movie but not the library entry so it still shows the movie in files mode even thou you deleted it -.-' ,peace

p.s: ive noticed that when i scrape my anime folder wich i set as tv episodes with the anidb scrapper i get the correct results but for some reason it doesnt save the metadata ,so i get all the poster and fanart but when i access the info panel it first has to download the metadata aka information for that anime prompting me to select the corresponding anime title? ,wich it actually automatically did where i selected update library -.-'

is this a bug of the latest nightly perhaps? ......in a matter of fact is there some way to set the download location of the anime poster , info , metadata to theyre own folders? somewhat like ember media manager does? i wouldnt be asking if there was an ember media manager scrapper plugin for anidb made since then i couldnt care less about this bug,thou since there isnt and this problem has just surfaced like after i switched from using tvdb to anidb scrapper......kindoff clueless here , thanks in advance bro
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:You mean 'extrafanart' folder i think? 'Extrathumbs' is something different.

Yeah, I guess I did. I assumed he meant the four fanart thumbs that show in the drop down info screen. I'm not familiar with the use of actual extra fanart. Maybe I should check it out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO4FmGpwSQ4 some impressions.

Please fix the LiveTV OSD + ChannelLogos. =)

Just Perfect Skin!
...My seekbar is gone Sad Anyone else here who got the same prob?
cool I hope that soon the final bug to display the covers pressed resolved

thank you for this wonderful skin MarcosQui

I hope that google translated correctly
Great skin but I do have one problem that I cant seem to solve, no biggie but wanted to make sure I was not overlooking a setting in the weather menu. How do you change the temp. from celsius to fahrenheit.
fixodent6 Wrote:Great skin but I do have one problem that I cant seem to solve, no biggie but wanted to make sure I was not overlooking a setting in the weather menu. How do you change the temp. from celsius to fahrenheit.

Settings>Appearance>International>Region