Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well i just found out that when i try to exit my xbmc it freezes xbmc so i have to click it and the end non responding window shows up of course i click it and it exits xbmc , not sure if this is an preeden problem or mq3

and i found another bug?

if i scroll thru my non library view files in wallview , you usually would get like the letters like a /b/c you get the idea but in mq3 it wont show me the alphabetical categories when i quick scroll thru my non library videos

my 2 cents ,peace
Ajedi Wrote:Hi,

With all respect to marcos and everybody that helped him i must say im not at all pleased with the skin and how it works with xbmc eden

Maybe im doing something wrong, i hope so because then you guys can maybe help me out.

Im trying to get the skin to work like the screenshot with the taylor swift album playing. I installed the addons for it and let cdart manager scan my libary but nothing works. I get xbmc crashes so much that i have lost count.

If there is any kind of tutorial for dummies (i never considered myself as a dummy before) please let me know.

Though the skin is very very smooth i really considering going back to xbmc 10.1 and MQ 2. Because i rather have a stable running xbmc.

Am i the only one with the above experience?? If so i must be doing something wrong please help me if this is the case

First step to getting the issues resolved is a full debug log.
*** BUG ***

Image Image

Click images for explanations!!

Smile
hentai23 Wrote:well i just found out that when i try to exit my xbmc it freezes xbmc so i have to click it and the end non responding window shows up of course i click it and it exits xbmc , not sure if this is an preeden problem or mq3

and i found another bug?

if i scroll thru my non library view files in wallview , you usually would get like the letters like a /b/c you get the idea but in mq3 it wont show me the alphabetical categories when i quick scroll thru my non library videos

my 2 cents ,peace

could you post a crash log and full debug, that should tell us where the problem lies.
hentai23 Wrote:well i just found out that when i try to exit my xbmc it freezes xbmc so i have to click it and the end non responding window shows up of course i click it and it exits xbmc , not sure if this is an preeden problem or mq3

and i found another bug?

my 2 cents ,peace

I had this issue a few days ago, however, it happened whilst I was 'updating library'. Why quit when I'm updating you ask? Well the update got stuck on a loop everytime, it just wouldn't stop.

The fix I had was to uninstall XBMC, and reinstalled the latest nightly. Weirdly, I didn't even have to reinstall MQ3, it must have been exempt from the uninstall because all my playlists and preferences stayed intact, and the problem disappeared. Talk about convenient right? Hope that helps.

On a different note, I know I've mentioned this, but I'd love a response for whether it will happen or whether you don't think it's necessary: Sort By Date Added in Video Playlists. It's not there, it never was there, but I think it would be great to implement. Thoughts?
yoccomytaco Wrote:The skin is wonderful, great work! One suggestion, does anybody else feel like the reflections on the poster art is a bit too much? I think if it was a bit more subtle it would look a lot better. I attached a picture to show what I mean. The Superbad poster is really noticeable.

Is there a way to turn it off?

Thanks!

That is a bug. I believe the reflections should appear BELOW the posters, not inside them Smile Just a placing issue I believe. I hope it will be fixed.
djbarney Wrote:i've tried this, but it does not seem to work for me.. neither mtv addon or yahoo addon recognise the concert recordings i've got (mostly live performances of Beardyman). Concerts view remains empty

Try to create a *.nfo file manually with the same name as the recording file.
Format:
<musicvideo>
<title>xxx</title>
<artist>yyy</artist>
<album>zzz</album>
</musicvideo>

You can find more here:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Imp...sic_Videos
*** SUGGESTiON ***

Eye-Candy the ShowCase View this way!!

Looks good? Smile

thx
eskro Wrote:[/img]

Looks good? Smile

Not really Wink
I just turned on "use 'poster.jpg' and 'landscape.jpg' for TV series" and it automatically kicked off the logo downloader for a long run of poster downloads.

The thing is, I already had those files. I didn't really need to be locked out of XBMC for ages while it tried to download them again.

Is it possible to ask the user if they want to run the downloader when they turn this option on? Or even to have it so a "download images automatically" button appears below the option when it's turned on, rather than just kicking the downloader off?

Thanks
mindweaver Wrote:That is a bug. I believe the reflections should appear BELOW the posters, not inside them Smile Just a placing issue I believe. I hope it will be fixed.

+1

That is an annoying thing on watching trailers too Nod

PJGM
eskro Wrote:WHy are these so dark colored?

Again this story ? No
Tiny Clanger Wrote:I just turned on "use 'poster.jpg' and 'landscape.jpg' for TV series" and it automatically kicked off the logo downloader for a long run of poster downloads.

The thing is, I already had those files. I didn't really need to be locked out of XBMC for ages while it tried to download them again.

Is it possible to ask the user if they want to run the downloader when they turn this option on? Or even to have it so a "download images automatically" button appears below the option when it's turned on, rather than just kicking the downloader off?

Thanks

good suggestion imo, i noticed the same here Smile
eskro Wrote:*** SUGGESTiON ***

Eye-Candy the ShowCase View this way!!

Looks good? Smile

thx

Uhm no...
[quote=MarcosQui]About the bugs, some have been corrected, more some days I'll release the RC1, it will be updated by the repository.

Changelog - so far:

- Error in navigating the main menu if leave few menus activated.

This error is also true for TV Episodes in Landscape view. Can you please have a look at it? May also be true for Seasons and series aswell.