Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi there is no library mode in movies or tv shows?
hi can someone help xbmc cant find the path now i have to rescan my library music is fine as i can go in to library mode but it wont allow me in movies or tv shows can someone let me know what's going on please?

many thanks
Ajedi Wrote:With MQ2 skin we had the "TRAILERS" shortcut in the main menu but now i have to add this myself

Apple Movie Trailers Lite = Main Menu MOVIES/submenu Trailers, very simple. Wink
any one please tell me why there is no library option in movies or tv shows?
skid23 Wrote:any one please tell me why there is no library option in movies or tv shows?

don't you mean file mode?
I'm about to update to RC1. While I'm at it, I plan to update to the newest pre-Eden nightly. Do I simply install over my current version?
I was also wondering about the file manager/library mode.
In MQ2 the library mode was reachable by selecting movies/tv shows -> left menu -> library mode, in MQ3 it's gone?
By clicking "S" key, file manager i can only view my profile directory and add new sources. What about the already existing sources? Is there a way in MQ 3 to remove / edit existing sources?
How can i edit the topic ( Movies / Music / Tv Shows) of new sources and the scrapers?

Has anybody else the same problem? :X
^^exactly the problem i'm getting i have had to download xbmc 10 again install create source scan then i have to upgrade to nightly build again.. loooong process lol Sad
Oh yes, i see, it seems to be a XBMC Eden problem, i tried to change back to MQ2 (still by using eden) and the file manager still didn't work. Not MQ3's fault i guess Wink
Awesome skin, just a couple problems ive found with it.

When going into Settings, Tv, and then select 'Channel Manager' it will actually freeze the whole skin/xbmc and you are unable to do anything until you reboot.

Ive tried the same function in Confluence, and it works fine, so, seems like a skin problem.

Here is a screenshot of what i am talking about;

This happened in MQ3 when going into settings/weather/settings;

This only happened after i changed skins from MQ3 to MQ2, and then back to MQ3. Before that it was fine, and after a reboot, it was back to normal.

This is when playing a trailer in Multiplex, the shading underneith is destracting. Just wondering if this is meant to be like this?;

Also, just wondering will you be adding a 'Next Recording' to the live tv section like Confluence has below;

And here is how it is now;

Also, just found another error, when i go settings/skin/main menu, it has "Weather backdrop based on current north america season" and "Weather backdrop based on current south america season".

Obviously they should actually read, "Weather backdrop based on current northern hemisphere season" and "Weather backdrop based on current southern hemisphere season"

Thanks for all the hard work!
sl4m Wrote:Oh yes, i see, it seems to be a XBMC Eden problem, i tried to change back to MQ2 (still by using eden) and the file manager still didn't work. Not MQ3's fault i guess Wink

I am having the same problem but if i change skin back to another e.g Showmix to MQ2 i can get to the file manager as normal...

Another issue i am having is when i go to movies they are all listed fine, however when i got to TVshow/Videos it is showing all my movies, i have to backup and select the source where my Tvshows/Videos are which is fine.

However when i go back to Movies it shows what i selected last under TVshows/Videos... It is the one thing stopping me using this skin, tried re-installing it bit the same thing happens...

Thanks

Crossy
MarcosQui Wrote:Apple Movie Trailers Lite = Main Menu MOVIES/submenu Trailers, very simple. Wink

Hey Marcos, thank you for replying.

Last night i figured it out that i have to use the lite version of the addon. Though I used the addon in the addonpack by Wantilon this one doesnt work.

On these forums ive found the Lite version of it and that one works fine.

Could you give me any feedback about the "next songs list" in the main menu when playing music? I would like to know if its possible to get the MQ2 list back instead of the RSS-feed way you implemented in MQ3.

Cheers! and keep up the good work!
Is there any way to create a menu for shows! but when opening show in file mode?
EXAMPLE:
menu> shows> open mode file not the folder where this collection my shows ..
RC1 looks good. Still a few bugs, but much improved over the initial release.

I hope after the bugs are cleared that we can see implementations of the "Tall", "Square" and "Wide Panel" view types in program addons. It might also be worth it to add a "Disable Viewtypes" setting page for program addons, as well.

Great work, so far.
Think I found a bug... The sleep timer isn't working from the main menu or from the S-menu.
It just shuts XBMC down instead of popping up a window to set the time.