Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Intel NUC - Ivy Bridge (3rd Generation CPU)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This are Nightly Builds, sometimes they are a little bit broken, post it in the Forum there with Logs, so they could fix this.
(2013-09-23, 14:08)jammyb Wrote: [ -> ]In regards to Simerec. I'd hold off buying one for a tiny bit longer. [something is coming that is awesome, all will be revealed in a couple weeks] it'll make simerec/NUC installation a lot easier than when I did it.

Hi mate been nearly 2 months now is this likely to see the light of day anytime soon? If not will have to bite the bullet and but/install myself Sad
(2013-11-18, 14:28)mrstarface Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-09-23, 14:08)jammyb Wrote: [ -> ]In regards to Simerec. I'd hold off buying one for a tiny bit longer. [something is coming that is awesome, all will be revealed in a couple weeks] it'll make simerec/NUC installation a lot easier than when I did it.

Hi mate been nearly 2 months now is this likely to see the light of day anytime soon? If not will have to bite the bullet and but/install myself Sad

Simerec messaged last week saying end of the month. I'm still waiting too bud. Smile
(2013-11-18, 15:39)jammyb Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-18, 14:28)mrstarface Wrote: [ -> ]

Simerec messaged last week saying end of the month. I'm still waiting too bud. Smile

OK cheers will hang on a bit longer!
Hi. I am on dilema on taking SSD.
I am waiting for Intel 525 60Gb, but it will get into stock in about 2-3 weeks.
On the other hand 120Gb is on stock.

How much difference in heat mean chosing 120Gb over 60Gb?

Thanx
What do you mean with "heat"? warmth?
Why should a 120Gb Drive be warmer than 60Gb?
Maybe because it has more chips?
And you write to all your 120GB every Day?
It make no difference if 60 or 120 GB Wink
Just got into intel specs and see that answer to my question would be: insignificant. Smile

Thank you -DDD-
You're welcome Smile
I have slight problem with my network. NUC (celeron 847) it's the fact that when it wakes (I have it on automatic suspend after 15 minutes) - it doesn't pick up my NAS drive again and I have to reboot...then all is fine.

I realise this is not a NUC issue - but any advice? I'm tearing my hair out.
(2013-11-20, 11:52)smallclone Wrote: [ -> ]I have slight problem with my network. NUC (celeron 847) it's the fact that when it wakes (I have it on automatic suspend after 15 minutes) - it doesn't pick up my NAS drive again and I have to reboot...then all is fine.

I realise this is not a NUC issue - but any advice? I'm tearing my hair out.

You should probably move this to the support area for whatever OS you are running, you will get more useful responses there.
Having issues with my NUC. I just bought a new receiver (Pioneer VSX-43) and am having issues with HDMI audio going to the receiver. I have the appropriate HDMI selected on my XBMC setup, but not sound comes through. When i set the receiver to pass-through audio to the TV the TV outputs audio! I'm not sure what else I could be doing wrong...

Here is the pastebin. Please help!!
Try to run "iecset audio on" from CLI.
(2013-11-27, 23:34)arokh Wrote: [ -> ]Try to run "iecset audio on" from CLI.

What does that do?