Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-04-24, 21:44)DjDiabolik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-24, 16:32)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-24, 16:10)DjDiabolik Wrote: [ -> ]1.0.50 and 51 ?? On official kodi repo it's 1.0.43.... i need to install a "unofficial" repo for obtain this newest version ?

Correct.

Number of reasons, Kodi don't like too many updates in quick succession, about 1 month. I tend to push updates a lot quicker, so my repo has the latest version.

1.0.50 was submitted to the org about a month ago but I think they are swamped at the moment.

You said you had 1.0.51 anyway so I assume you have my repo installed.
*EDIT*

Great info.... i have .43.. the currently version on official kodi repository...........

I thinks i have found you repo and i goes to install in about 50min later Smile

No problem, Ive replied to your PM.

You should find the widget behaviour is fixed in the version in my repo.
(2016-04-24, 18:20)Morphy99 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-24, 16:41)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]stackoverflow is your friend:

http://stackoverflow.com/a/185941

Thanks man I did look at this page when I googled briefly but I wasn't sure it was applicable to my goal. It was a bit scary dabbling with scripts that remove data too Smile Working great now

Nice one Smile
(2016-04-24, 22:01)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-24, 21:44)DjDiabolik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-24, 16:32)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]Correct.

Number of reasons, Kodi don't like too many updates in quick succession, about 1 month. I tend to push updates a lot quicker, so my repo has the latest version.

1.0.50 was submitted to the org about a month ago but I think they are swamped at the moment.

You said you had 1.0.51 anyway so I assume you have my repo installed.
*EDIT*

Great info.... i have .43.. the currently version on official kodi repository...........

should it also fix this problem I posted in this posting?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2318824

Because I'm already on 1.0.51 and the problem still exists
(2016-04-24, 22:52)ErAzOr2k Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-24, 22:01)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-24, 21:44)DjDiabolik Wrote: [ -> ]*EDIT*

Start Super Favourites from the Video menu rather than the Programs menu.
Im trying to add movies and tv shows to super favourites. Here is what I am finding. I have the global menu enabled. I go into a movie addon find a movie I want to add and click the context button. I select Add to super favourites and have the option of adding to the "shows" folder. I add the "shows" folder to Kodi favourites. However when I click on it I get taken to file manager.

How do I add to SF. Is it possible to thave the option to add to movies or tv shows from the evntry point of SF when adding to SF?

Thanks
@ed
What is the shows folder, and how are you adding it to Kodi favourites?

When you say How do I add to SF, in what context do you mean?

There is a setting so that it remembers the last folder added to and starts in that folder the next time.

Sent from my iPhone
The shows folder is a folder that comes with the addon USERDATA. Also in this folder are the following folders: plugins and super favourites also a .py file. I normally add my favourites to /super favourites/ then my folder.
I found this folder /shows so tried adding it there. When I went into the SF addon i could not get to this parent folder only my folders in /super favourites. This is probably clear as mud but home you understand.

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-04-25, 10:06)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-24, 22:52)ErAzOr2k Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-24, 22:01)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]No problem, Ive replied to your PM.

Well, my target is to run addons or android apps directly from widgets. I already set the path to the super favourite folder by video addon. But the behavior is the same Sad
(2016-04-25, 22:30)ed_davidson Wrote: [ -> ]The shows folder is a folder that comes with the addon USERDATA. Also in this folder are the following folders: plugins and super favourites also a .py file. I normally add my favourites to /super favourites/ then my folder.
I found this folder /shows so tried adding it there. When I went into the SF addon i could not get to this parent folder only my folders in /super favourites. This is probably clear as mud but home you understand.

Sent from my iPhone

Folders need to be within the Super Favourites folder.

I've no idea where the show folder came from but I'd recommend deleting it as it has nothing to do with SF
(2016-04-25, 22:38)ErAzOr2k Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-25, 10:06)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-24, 22:52)ErAzOr2k Wrote: [ -> ]should it also fix this problem I posted in this posting?

Well, my target is to run addons or android apps directly from widgets. I already set the path to the super favourite folder by video addon. But the behavior is the same Sad

In the video that you showed Super Favourites was started from the Programs menu, you then launch a video addon, that is the problem.
(2016-04-25, 22:48)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-25, 22:30)ed_davidson Wrote: [ -> ]The shows folder is a folder that comes with the addon USERDATA. Also in this folder are the following folders: plugins and super favourites also a .py file. I normally add my favourites to /super favourites/ then my folder.

Sent from my iPhone

Folders need to be within the Super Favourites folder.

I've no idea where the show folder came from but I'd recommend deleting it as it has nothing to do with SF

Thanks Ive deleted the folder and added 2 new folders under super favorites.
Just one more thing but ill have to PM you about it Big Grin
(2016-04-25, 22:51)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-25, 22:38)ErAzOr2k Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-25, 10:06)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]Start Super Favourites from the Video menu rather than the Programs menu.

In the video that you showed Super Favourites was started from the Programs menu, you then launch a video addon, that is the problem.

hmm maybe I missunderstood it. But I did the following:

Go to video addons and add selected some addons to a defined Super Favourites Folder.
After that I go in my skin settings, select a widget for a main menu item. Then I select Video-Library/Video Add-on/Super-Favourites/(folder from first step)

I think and hope that this is the correct way. FYI I'. running Arctic_Zephyr, but I already tried it with different skins like Mimic, Aeon Nox, and so on with the same result.
Hi Sean. I've figured out the. Window id thing and it works great. I hope there is a way to automate it.
FYI Your mailbox is full.

Sent from my iPhone
Is there a way to launch a folder using quick launch using an icon on the home screen?

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-04-24, 09:17)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-23, 20:35)ed_davidson Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance you've cracked the code on that addon that won't allow playback from SF?

Sent from my iPhone
Leave everything the same except change the windowID to 10005 - its a hack but it will work.

Sorry to have to point something out to a master like you but it should be windowID 10025 for video. 10005 is for music. [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]