Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Awesome, thanks Spoyser, I've just asked now so fingers crossed! Pulsar integration would be the cherry on the top of your excellent addon for me!
Hi spoyser. I know you have an option to display a folder in alphabetical order and I have that disabled as I isually want them in the order I add things. Is it possible to add an option to make only selected folders alphabetical? Thanks Smile
Hi there, firstly just like to say that the super favourites add-on is an amzing tool and very handy for kodi. I have recently upgraded to 15.2 and since doing so i am getting an error message on super favourites when i try to explore my favourites to create new folders etc. it has been a long time since i done this on 14.2 but when i did it i had no problems, i have tried to delete the addon then re-install but still the same, is this an issue with 15.2 and do you know of any posible fix or any suggestions of things i can try to get this working again. appreciate any help thanks for your time and keep up the great work
have created a number of folders in supoer favourites , each for different genres like sports. movies etc, i now want to add each folder to the sub menus in add-on shortcuts in home screen , but all i can do is add superfavourites as a single sub menu so i have to go into it to access each super folder Huh??
(2015-11-09, 14:39)jonviper Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there, firstly just like to say that the super favourites add-on is an amzing tool and very handy for kodi. I have recently upgraded to 15.2 and since doing so i am getting an error message on super favourites when i try to explore my favourites to create new folders etc. it has been a long time since i done this on 14.2 but when i did it i had no problems, i have tried to delete the addon then re-install but still the same, is this an issue with 15.2 and do you know of any posible fix or any suggestions of things i can try to get this working again. appreciate any help thanks for your time and keep up the great work

Are you running the latest version of SF from my repo (1.0.41)
(2015-11-09, 22:15)ontap Wrote: [ -> ]have created a number of folders in supoer favourites , each for different genres like sports. movies etc, i now want to add each folder to the sub menus in add-on shortcuts in home screen , but all i can do is add superfavourites as a single sub menu so i have to go into it to access each super folder Huh??

Try adding the Super Folder to Kodi favourites, then add that.
eh ?
if go to appearance > skin settings> add-on short cuts and click on any option under any heading none of then will giev a option to install from kodi favourites Huh
(2015-11-09, 23:44)ontap Wrote: [ -> ]eh ?
if go to appearance > skin settings> add-on short cuts and click on any option under any heading none of then will giev a option to install from kodi favourites Huh

Fraid I don't know then, can you add individual items from other addons?
have i misunderstood ? how do you add a kodi favourite as a shortcut to homescreen ?
(2015-11-09, 23:47)ontap Wrote: [ -> ]have i misunderstood ? how do you add a kodi favourite as a shortcut to homescreen ?

Sorry mistake, I assumed you could.
OK here's the response from the pulsar team about adding Pulsar to iSearch;

"You can, 'http://localhost:65251/movies/search?q=YOURQUERY' or 'plugin://plugin.video.pulsar/movies/search?q=%s' . The first one, you can use it from your internet browser. Of course, you need to have pulsar and kodi running.

If you want shows, the search will be:
'http://localhost:65251/shows/search?q=YOURQUERY' or 'plugin://plugin.video.pulsar/shows/search?q=YOURQUERY'

For a general search, it is not possible for the moment."

This is pushing the boundaries of my knowledge and abilities, does anyone want to see if this works?
Hey, it seems I'm not so bad at this after all - here is the code to add Pulsar support to iSearch;

<favourite name="Pulsar TV Shows" thumb="special://home\addons\plugin.video.pulsar\icon.png">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;plugin://plugin.video.pulsar/shows/search?q=[%SF%]&quot;,return)</favourite>
<favourite name="Pulsar Movies" thumb="special://home\addons\plugin.video.pulsar\icon.png">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;plugin://plugin.video.pulsar/movies/search?q=[%SF%]&quot;,return)</favourite>

Works a treat, enjoy!
(2015-11-10, 08:34)paulmacnicol Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, it seems I'm not so bad at this after all - here is the code to add Pulsar support to iSearch;

<favourite name="Pulsar TV Shows" thumb="special://home\addons\plugin.video.pulsar\icon.png">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;plugin://plugin.video.pulsar/shows/search?q=[%SF%]&quot;,return)</favourite>
<favourite name="Pulsar Movies" thumb="special://home\addons\plugin.video.pulsar\icon.png">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;plugin://plugin.video.pulsar/movies/search?q=[%SF%]&quot;,return)</favourite>

Works a treat, enjoy!

Nice one, funnily I was just adding it myself. To get fanart as well change it to:

Code:
<favourite name="Pulsar TV Shows" thumb="special://home/addons/plugin.video.pulsar/icon.png">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;plugin://plugin.video.pulsar/shows/search?q=[%SF%]&amp;sf_options=fanart%3Dspecial%3A%2F%2Fhome%2Faddons%5Cplugin.video.pulsar%5Cfanart.jpg%26_options_sf&quot;,return)</favourite>

<favourite name="Pulsar Movies" thumb="special://home/addons/plugin.video.pulsar/icon.png">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;plugin://plugin.video.pulsar/movies/search?q=[%SF%]&amp;sf_options=fanart%3Dspecial%3A%2F%2Fhome%2Faddons%5Cplugin.video.pulsar%5Cfanart.jpg%26_options_sf&quot;,return)</favourite>

Which is what you had with this added:

Code:
&amp;sf_options=fanart%3Dspecial%3A%2F%2Fhome%2Faddons%5Cplugin.video.pulsar%​5Cfanart.jpg%26_options_sf
(2015-11-08, 16:59)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-11-07, 21:44)McButton Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by playback mode? I just hit play, and it now errors every favorite I add. I have to play ittwice to work. Ideas?

Open the context menu on the item in question. Select Edit Super Favourite.

You should then see Change Playback mode as one of the options.

It is sometimes needed if the original addon isn't coded quite right.

None work except PLAY, and it still gives the error. I have to play each favorite twice.