Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-12-26, 23:02)scottct1 Wrote: [ -> ]I just installed Super Favourites and it came populated with a bunch of stuff including an ADULTS ONLY section. Whenever I try accessing the adult section I get a message saying "Enter password to temporarily unlock ADULTS ONLY"

I am unable to find what that password is, and also unable to find how to change it.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

SF does not come pre-populated with anything, and certainly not adult content.

Where did you install it from?
Hi again Spoyser,

OK here we go. You Know when you push an update out for a new version, you get a first run pop out windows from the side, could you please tell me how I could do that once I've updated my super favourites, its so I don't have to tell my parents what I've updated every time they get my updates, basically when the import from remote file, they get the pop up telling them What I've updated, I am aware I would have to type in what's been updated etc. in the windows that's not a problem.

Thank you Spoyser
(2014-12-29, 19:05)myfototv Wrote: [ -> ]Hi again Spoyser,

OK here we go. You Know when you push an update out for a new version, you get a first run pop out windows from the side, could you please tell me how I could do that once I've updated my super favourites, its so I don't have to tell my parents what I've updated every time they get my updates, basically when the import from remote file, they get the pop up telling them What I've updated, I am aware I would have to type in what's been updated etc. in the windows that's not a problem.

Thank you Spoyser

Leave it with me, I'll do it so you can include a text file in the zip file which the contents of which gets displayed when you import from zip.
Cheers Spoyser.

Happy New Year Matey!
Not sure if it has come up but the text on the context menu in Aeon Nox 5.5.6 (Win7, Kodi 14.0) is shifted to the right and half cut off. I'm assuming it's because the menu is styled like Confluence not the menu in Aeon Nox. It's just cosmetic (still perfectly usable), just though you should know. Thanks for your great work on this addon! Smile
(2015-01-04, 00:10)loki131 Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if it has come up but the text on the context menu in Aeon Nox 5.5.6 (Win7, Kodi 14.0) is shifted to the right and half cut off. I'm assuming it's because the menu is styled like Confluence not the menu in Aeon Nox. It's just cosmetic (still perfectly usable), just though you should know. Thanks for your great work on this addon! Smile

It's actually a kodi/helix thing because the centre justification logic was changed.

If you get the latest version (1.0.27.6) of SF from my repo (rather than the org) it has been fixed.

The latest version also allows you to choose between the confluence style menu and a dialog (which will be more consistent with the skin)
(2014-12-29, 19:05)myfototv Wrote: [ -> ]Hi again Spoyser,

Thank you Spoyser

Can you try this version:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1155...BMC/SF.zip

Just put a text file called changelog.txt in the zipfile and the contents will be displayed on import.

This text file can contain any of the standard XBMC formatting tags, eg [B], [I], [COLOR red], [UPPERCASE], [LOWERCASE]

___________________________________________________________________________________
If you find Super Favourites useful please consider a small donation, remember every little helps Smile
http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd...E5TZG3BX78
Hey spoyser
is there a way to link directly to a specific super folder from XBMC home menu?

edit: Ahh, got it: just adding it to the "normal" favourites, kind of confusing Big Grin

Works great, thank you for the plugin!
(2015-01-13, 15:58)horstepipe Wrote: [ -> ]Hey spoyser
is there a way to link directly to a specific super folder from XBMC home menu?

edit: Ahh, got it: just adding it to the "normal" favourites, kind of confusing Big Grin

Works great, thank you for the plugin!

LOL Both confusing and obvious at the same time Big Grin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you find Super Favourites useful please consider a small donation, remember every little helps Smile
i have been trying out your add-on.
i created a list of movies from my library and added it to a submenu all is good.
however when selecting a title within the Super Favourites list i can not access the extra information/metadata. i now find that this seams to be an issue of kodi Favourites not your add-on it seams.
is there a workaround to this that you know of? or is this a case of operator error?

thanks
When I attempt to create a folder of favorites from the iLive add-on, the links will attempt to load but will not play. Is this an issue with SF or iLive?
(2015-01-19, 13:03)Dojoroda Wrote: [ -> ]When I attempt to create a folder of favorites from the iLive add-on, the links will attempt to load but will not play. Is this an issue with SF or iLive?

Have you tried changing the playback mode of the Super Favourite (from the Edit Super Favourite menu)?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a small suggestion. When SF overrides "c" key, it shows his own menu and as a last options - original menu. Could it be possible to assign "c" to this last option? So if I would like to launch original menu, I would simple double press "c". Now I need to press "c", move cursor three times down and press "enter". So please if possible add this shortcut to your plugin.
(2015-02-09, 12:04)Marx1 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a small suggestion. When SF overrides "c" key, it shows his own menu and as a last options - original menu. Could it be possible to assign "c" to this last option? So if I would like to launch original menu, I would simple double press "c". Now I need to press "c", move cursor three times down and press "enter". So please if possible add this shortcut to your plugin.

I agree. This would save a large number of unnecessary clicks.
Hello again! Awesome progress!

I have been using the IPTVplayer for live streams but since discovered iPlay. Seems to have a lot of same function (minus EPG) when I load my iptv.m3u list. I like it even more than iptv as it actually pulls a live list of my m3u file, were iptv only does on each reboot.

My question is there a way to add icons/thumbs to individual items? With IPTVsimpleplayer you could add tvg-logo="logo" tag, which does not seem to work with iPlay.