Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

PM me for upload details.
[/quote]

When I'm trying to pm you..

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'adito'

[/quote]
Can you let me know at what point the error occurs?
[/quote]
When I'm trying to acces super favorites folders with addons in it and 1 of the addons or more are in hebrew...

and if I try to explore kodi favorites and 1 or more of the favorites are in hebrew.

thank you
[/quote]

Can you post the name of the favourite here.

Can you also confirm if it occurs in the standard kodi favourites menu.

Also, what version of kodi are you using.
[/quote]

Can you post the name of the favourite here.
[/quote]
for exemle ילדודס
or רשת
or ערוץ 10

[/quote]
Can you also confirm if it occurs in the standard kodi favourites menu.
[/quote]
what do you mean?

the standard kodi favorites works fine.

[/quote]
Also, what version of kodi are you using.
[/quote]
and
Just to be clear,
it happend on 6 different android devices and 1 pc.

if I'm going back to an older version of super favorites everything is working just fine until the update.

thank you for you're help.

Adito
(2015-08-04, 07:34)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-03, 21:20)noren79 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi spoyser,

First of all - great add-on! Very useful.
Question: I am having an issue when using a SF folder as a widget. I have a few widgets setup that work just fine but when I use a folder which is made of video addons (Phoenix, p2p and so on..)- when I click on the link in the widget, it takes a few seconds, I can see the addon flash on the screen and then it always reverts to the main videos menu.

I tried this in titan and arctic zephyr - both have options of browsing to where you want the widget to be taken from...maybe the syntax gets screwed up? Just to be clear, the widget does appear and I can click on it...

I have tried this with a few skins so I'm pretty sure its not that.
Any ideas?

I'll have to download one of those skins and see what I can find.

Hi,

Any chance you took a look at this issue?
(2015-08-10, 23:32)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-10, 21:21)springroll Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed that when I'm setting the view within a folder of Super Favorites, it would remember that view for all folders within Super Favorites. I was hoping that I could set unique views for different folders.
Was it designed this way specifically or am I doing something wrong?

In the settings set the view type to zero. It will then simply set each folder to the same as it was the previous time you opened it (configurable using the left pull out menu)

This works great! Thanks!

Now I have another question. I added a Super Favorites folder as a widget to the home screen. The widget works fine and the items in the folder would show up correctly too. The problem is that once I'm in the individual add-on of the items within the folder, once I hit the remote to go back, it doesn't go back to the Super Favorites folder menu, instead it goes back to the main Video menu. Is there something I need to do when setting up the widget, so it would return to the folder when leaving the add-on from the folder?
Sorry for making it sound more convoluted than it actually is.
(2015-08-11, 07:11)adito Wrote: [ -> ]Just to be clear,

if I'm going back to an older version of super favorites everything is working just fine until the update.

Adito

Can you try PMing me again.

Also any chance of uploading a full debug log to pastebin (or something similar)
(2015-08-11, 13:15)noren79 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-04, 07:34)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-03, 21:20)noren79 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi spoyser,

First of all - great add-on! Very useful.
Question: I am having an issue when using a SF folder as a widget. I have a few widgets setup that work just fine but when I use a folder which is made of video addons (Phoenix, p2p and so on..)- when I click on the link in the widget, it takes a few seconds, I can see the addon flash on the screen and then it always reverts to the main videos menu.

I tried this in titan and arctic zephyr - both have options of browsing to where you want the widget to be taken from...maybe the syntax gets screwed up? Just to be clear, the widget does appear and I can click on it...

I have tried this with a few skins so I'm pretty sure its not that.
Any ideas?

I'll have to download one of those skins and see what I can find.

Hi,

Any chance you took a look at this issue?

Not yet Sad
(2015-08-11, 17:14)springroll Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-10, 23:32)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-10, 21:21)springroll Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed that when I'm setting the view within a folder of Super Favorites, it would remember that view for all folders within Super Favorites. I was hoping that I could set unique views for different folders.
Was it designed this way specifically or am I doing something wrong?

In the settings set the view type to zero. It will then simply set each folder to the same as it was the previous time you opened it (configurable using the left pull out menu)

Now I have another question. I added a Super Favorites folder as a widget to the home screen. The widget works fine and the items in the folder would show up correctly too. The problem is that once I'm in the individual add-on of the items within the folder, once I hit the remote to go back, it doesn't go back to the Super Favorites folder menu, instead it goes back to the main Video menu. Is there something I need to do when setting up the widget, so it would return to the folder when leaving the add-on from the folder?

What skin is this with?
(2015-08-11, 23:07)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-11, 17:14)springroll Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-10, 23:32)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]In the settings set the view type to zero. It will then simply set each folder to the same as it was the previous time you opened it (configurable using the left pull out menu)

What skin is this with?
Hitcher's FTV skin in the WIP section
(2015-08-11, 23:05)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]

Adito

Also any chance of uploading a full debug log to pastebin (or something similar)

here is a link to my dropbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z3uer4xt3fk0a49/kodi.log?dl=0

I will try to pm again,
thank you
(2015-08-12, 07:21)adito Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-11, 23:05)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]

Adito

I will try to pm again,
thank you

Cheers for that, it looks like it is actually an addon's name that is causing the problem. Can you confirm if any addons on your system contain Hebrew characters in their name? If so which?
(2015-08-12, 09:51)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-12, 07:21)adito Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-11, 23:05)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]Can you try PMing me again.

I will try to pm again,
thank you

Cheers for that, it looks like it is actually an addon's name that is causing the problem. Can you confirm if any addons on your system contain Hebrew characters in their name? If so which?

:-)
that what I was trying to tell you from the beggining.

I'll list you my hebrew addons:

וואלה
וואלה Yes
ילדודס
ערוץ 1
ערוץ 10
רשת
תוכניות טבע HD

those are all the hebrew named addons in my systems but it will happen with every hebrew addon...

thank you for you're help
(2015-08-12, 09:59)adito Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-12, 07:21)adito Wrote: [ -> ]here is a link to my dropbox:

I will try to pm again,
thank you

וואלה
וואלה Yes
ילדודס
ערוץ 1
ערוץ 10
רשת
תוכניות טבע HD

those are all the hebrew named addons in my systems but it will happen with every hebrew addon...

Actually what you said was:

now it can't read hebrew and failes where ever there is hebrew charecters

Unfortunately this statement does not in any way suggest that it is actually the addon's name itself that is the issue, normally it is due to the favourites themselves container dodgy characters, hence the confusion.

Now I have identified I just need to work out a fix LOL The issue has in fact always have been there, just handled differently, in 1.0.38 you will notice that these addons do not have the Open Settings option in the Super Favourites context menu.
(2015-08-12, 07:21)adito Wrote: [ -> ]here is a link to my dropbox:

I will try to pm again,
thank you

וואלה
וואלה Yes
ילדודס
ערוץ 1
ערוץ 10
רשת
תוכניות טבע HD

Can you overwrite the default.py in the Super Favourites folder with this one:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1155...default.py

And let me know if that helps.
(2015-08-12, 19:30)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-12, 09:51)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers for that, it looks like it is actually an addon's name that is causing the problem. Can you confirm if any addons on your system contain Hebrew characters in their name? If so which?

וואלה
וואלה Yes
ילדודס
ערוץ 1
ערוץ 10
רשת
תוכניות טבע HD

Can you overwrite the default.py in the Super Favourites folder with this one:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1155...default.py

And let me know if that helps.

yessss
problem solved!!!!

you're awsome :-)