Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: QUARTZ - Gotham
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Love this skin, my absolute favourite!
in your fanart view the arrow for pointing to viewoptions should point up instead of left Rolleyes

quite amazing how beautiful such simple design can be... keep up the good work
Any chance you could let XBS take a look at the textures?

If he can perform his magic on it, light and good looking skins such as this are great for the Xbox Wink
vanMiez Wrote:in your fanart view the arrow for pointing to viewoptions should point up instead of left Rolleyes

quite amazing how beautiful such simple design can be... keep up the good work

Thanks.

That arrow is in fact mouse & ipad (as 3 clikable dots below vertical lists) back button but it's probably not so obvious. I'll think about it some more.
Geeba Wrote:Any chance you could let XBS take a look at the textures?

If he can perform his magic on it, light and good looking skins such as this are great for the Xbox Wink

New release is quite an overhaul (at least internaly) so it makes sense to wait until I finish. Afterwards I'll either send him a link or make it public.
edit nm got it to work
steve51184 Wrote:i've downloaded and installed this skin an even enabled it but nothing changes?

Settings, Appearance, Skin.

You can change it there.
steve51184 Wrote:i've downloaded and installed this skin an even enabled it but nothing changes?

Nobody reported such a problem so far.

Are you on Dharma or PRE Eden? Win, Mac, Linux or ATV?

Could you try to switch to some other skin and then back to Quartz?

Did you installed it through repo or you used skin.zip?
I came across a problem, where I had the beta installed from zip. Then when the repo was launched I installed from the repo without removing the old version 1st - this caused a few problems... so I had to un-install, then reinstall...

Pecinko - does your font have an "+" character? I have Romeo + Juliet (1996) in my library but the + doesn't appear?
tomwrob Wrote:Pecinko - does your font have an "+" character? I have Romeo + Juliet (1996) in my library but the + doesn't appear?

Yup, you can see it when switching views (List+Info, Icons+Info..)
Is it possible to "mod" this skin so it will always show plot instead of a poster?
a picture says more than a thousand words,

http://optn8.info/ctrlhd/images/49825146...035068.png

I want it to be like that always..
If someone could help me i would be forever grateful..
Thanks for this skin pecinko i use it on my htpc and atv2
In other words:

Quote:Merovingian: Yes, of course. Who has time? Who has time? ...

You don't want to wait for big poster to go away. I'll give it a thought.
Trying it now. Thanks pecinko
Great work on the skin, runs great on the ATV2. One small thing I seem to be missing is the OSD button to access the XBMC subtitles script. Is that an omission or an oversight on my part?
Doraemonn Wrote:Great work on the skin, runs great on the ATV2. One small thing I seem to be missing is the OSD button to access the XBMC subtitles script. Is that an omission or an oversight on my part?

It has to be configured first in Skin/General/Configure subtitle addon.

I wanted to hardwire it but I was told there are alternate add-ons for subtitles so user could make a choice.