Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: QUARTZ - Gotham
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-04-22, 09:06)pecinko Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-22, 05:54)vinistois Wrote: [ -> ]Well, this is the path: \\Sayulitaserver\TV Shows\

So why does 2nd log line say something different? Smile

Thanks for your help. I finally fixed it

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=129619

It is an XBMC / SMB issue. It got weird when I added my shares manually.

I put them in as \\sayulitaserver\tv shows
It should be smb://sayulitaserver/tv shows

for some reason, both work to add items to the library, and they both work to play items from the library, but they do not work when playing items from the home screen or other special menus.

*shrug*
FYI

I have just requested update of main repo Quartz to 3.2.7 (some cosmetics)

As real life kicks in, I will invest time at disposal in making PVR support and bug fixing if need be.

Feel free to post suggestions I will consider and implement when time allows.

(2012-04-22, 20:23)pecinko Wrote: [ -> ]** 3.2.6 **

Improved blue glow menu highlight and mouse support on home screen
Added fanart view for episodes, files and music
Reverted buffer bar changes

Please report if I managed to fix blue glow on home screen.

Looks awesome.

Thanks!
Just to report that blue glow menu highlight is now working as it should. Thanks for fix pecinko!

Last night I noticed that when listening to music only (or a music addon) after a few minutes the mac mini goes to sleep.

I have disabled sleep on the mini and in xbmc settings but the problem persists. Strangely, if I leave music playing in the home screen then all is well.

I need to test more later today, not sure if this is skin related or some kind of bug in Eden (perhaps I should see what happens in confluence).

I also have all visualisations disabled (as I donĀ“t like them). Maybe that has something to do with it....
Glad to hear blue glow problems are solved finally. I have spent many hours trying to find a proper solution.

It's very unlikely that sleep problem is skin related.
Noticed 3.2.7 is out. Changelog? Not being pushy. Just curious.

Thanks
Just some cosmetics in fan art views.
Beautiful work on skin.
Just what I have been looking for. Big Grin

I have been working on sets for my 3000 + movies.
Would it be possible for certain views to ignore sets.

Some sets contain as many as 40 movies.

For instance if I click on and actor and want to see the movies
that actor is in. Instead of the 3 movies it will link to the set of 34
Abbot and Costello movies.

This can be even worse for Genres. Click on Western and instead of the two Elvis westerns I get all the movies in the Elvis set.

Still want sets in the main list view.

Thanks for all the hard work.
Simadriel
Pecinko, the mac mini sleep problem I mentioned is an issue with xbmc as I suspected and not quartz.
I tested with confluence and its exactly the same. The problem is described here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=69125

I know you use a mac mini. How do you have the energy settings in OSX and Eden?

Thanks in advance
(2012-04-25, 20:49)Simadriel Wrote: [ -> ]For instance if I click on and actor and want to see the movies
that actor is in. Instead of the 3 movies it will link to the set of 34
Abbot and Costello movies.

This can be even worse for Genres. Click on Western and instead of the two Elvis westerns I get all the movies in the Elvis set.

Skin have zero control over this. Have you tried with smart playlists? Those may behave differently than sets in this regard.
(2012-04-25, 22:11)richhy Wrote: [ -> ]I know you use a mac mini. How do you have the energy settings in OSX and Eden?

I'm probably not the right person to ask - I have defaults on both Smile

I saw that Davilla fixed it in the meantime.
So I'd need to update to a nightly to benefit from the fix?
Thanks for the quick reply and the beautiful skin!
Simadriel
Quote:Skin have zero control over this. Have you tried with smart playlists? Those may behave differently than sets in this regard.

(2012-04-24, 14:37)pecinko Wrote: [ -> ]FYI

I have just requested update of main repo Quartz to 3.2.7 (some cosmetics)

As real life kicks in, I will invest time at disposal in making PVR support and bug fixing if need be.

Feel free to post suggestions I will consider and implement when time allows.

Cant wait to see the PVR support - awesome!
I think the skin is closing in on perfection! Smile

Any progress in the watchlist-script department? They have a developer-strictly forum and they don't take questions from the audienceSmile
Are you running the latest version of the script, and is it frequently being updated? As I reported earlier often times watched episodes are not updated in the watchlist, and sometimes poster or screenshots are missing for some episodes there. This was explained by you earlier as a consequence of slow HW in the ATV2. I am hoping they make optimizations so it will run faster, or at least run correctly on the ATV2.

Keep up the good work Peckinko! And have a nice weekend everybody Smile
Your skins is awesome.

Very professional.

In your screenshots (the first one, mainly), did you create those images on the movies shelf yourself?

Is that one custom image you made on your own?

Again...amazing job.