Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: YouTube Plug-in Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2020-02-18, 02:28)ESCO1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-02-17, 21:10)rykios Wrote: [ -> ]From the kodi logs:

ERROR: [plugin.video.youtube] Error reason: |accessNotConfigured| with message: |Project 294899064488 has been scheduled for deletion and cannot be used for API calls.
Visit https://console.developers.google.com/ia...etion=true to undelete the project.|

Looks like addon problem with google. The author hopefully can take care of it

Am getting the same error. So is this normal for everyone? Is the addon have problems and this is something the author needs to fix? 
Same problem here. Haven't been using API though. I guessing the author will need to fix it. OMG!
Yeah this is annoying. cant get the settings window out of srreen whitout rebooting.
(2020-02-18, 11:13)arthrotec Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't work. say LoginException:[401] unauthorized

I got this too, I had to delete "access_manager.json" and then it worked.

jonib
Looks like I had an old Youtube project setup on my Google account from back in 2016. I deleted that project and created a new one and followed the instructions. however I gave the new project the same name as my old project and the Kodi add-on would not login. 

I then deleted the project again and created another new project but this time with a different new name, went through the setup process again and this time it worked and the Kodi Youtube add-on is logged in OK. 

Thanks
I also found Method 2: "Enable the api configuration page" was the one that worked for me entering the new API keys.
(2020-02-18, 14:44)jonib Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-02-18, 11:13)arthrotec Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't work. say LoginException:[401] unauthorized

jonib 

Where and how do you delete this ??
(2020-02-18, 15:05)DJB628 Wrote: [ -> ]

jonib  

Where and how do you delete this ?? 

Its in this folder:

Userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.youtube

jonib 
Thanks, that solved it for me as well 👍
Hi,

I have created  a personal api key according to this : 
https://github.com/jdf76/plugin.video.yo...l-API-Keys

and enetered the keys into the .json file and rebooted.

However, i have tried signing in with my account 5 times now, and it still wont sign in, what am i missing?

BR
PG
Am able to use the addon now that i have created my own API keys, however I noticed that VideoPlayer InputStream is missing from my addons and in order to play youtube videoos/trailers in 1080p Inputstream has to be enabled but its no longer available on the addon section. Did Kodi removed this recentlyHuh How can i fix this? please help.
getting error on a new login getting error on backup key
2020-02-19 00:42:36.863 T:4208 WARNING: Previous line repeats 3 times.
2020-02-19 00:42:36.863 T:4208   ERROR: [plugin.video.youtube] Requesting device and user code failed: Code: |401| JSON: |{u'error_description': u'The OAuth client was deleted.', u'error': u'deleted_client'}|
2020-02-19 00:42:36.904 T:4208   ERROR: [plugin.video.youtube] LoginException: [401] deleted_client: The OAuth client was deleted.
To delete "access_manager.json" and use my own API Keys helpt me, Tanks.
Got it to work in the end.
(2020-02-18, 15:33)ESCO1 Wrote: [ -> ]Am able to use the addon now that i have created my own API keys, however I noticed that VideoPlayer InputStream is missing from my addons and in order to play youtube videoos/trailers in 1080p Inputstream has to be enabled but its no longer available on the addon section. Did Kodi removed this recentlyHuh How can i fix this? please help.

This has happened to me in the past.  If you can find it to in add-ons, install, kodi repo. Install it, if you can't then it has been disabled on the system. You will have to re-enable the add-on.  I have found that it is usually build that automatically has it disabled ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. I suggest doing a google with you "build name, and enabling disabling addons" in the google  search field. I have also found in personal experience that you have to be loaded into the build (e.g junk piracy build names removed etc  to change the setting, for some unkown reason) TBH this is the main reason I have started avoiding these builds. Get the add-ons from the repos, keep them away from the settings.  Best of Luck .
@Justpassingthrouhere - given you're talking about builds which violate our piracy policy (wiki), I think you should actually go and read the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to abide by when you signed up here.

Otherwise you may well end up living up to your username as we do not condone or support piracy here.