Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: YouTube Plug-in Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks!
Ok thanks!. Mpeg dash is a fix for now? Or will be the solution is in the next update.?.
@GOZARCK As previously mentioned, that requires Kodi 17+ and inputstream.adaptive and is already working. There is no solution for Kodi 15/16, 360p will be the max for some videos and atm there is no expected change to that.
(2018-09-16, 14:04)anxdpanic Wrote: [ -> ]@"xbmclinuxuser" and @infodroid 
AkariDN has submitted the fix already, it's been reviewed and approved so it's just a matter of time before it's merged and resolved in Kodi.
As for a temporary fix, see post #2 alpha version. Note: once resolved in Kodi the watched marks from the temp fix will be reset.
Tonight I found that this alpha version no longer works so I installed the latest beta from post #2 and all my recently added watched marks disappeared, but I can't seem to add any new ones either.  If I click on "Mark as Watched" I see a spinner graphic for a fraction of a second but no watched flag ever appears.  I am running Kodi Leia beta 3 on Ubuntu Desktop 18.04.  This had been working with the version mentioned in the above quote.
@"xbmclinuxuser"
This core issue was resolved in Kodi 18, so the "fix" in 6.2.0~alphas was reverted. Updating your Kodi to the latest nightly should resolve the issue, if not provide a complete debug log (wiki) reproducing the issue.
(2018-10-19, 17:08)anxdpanic Wrote: [ -> ]@"xbmclinuxuser"
This core issue was resolved in Kodi 18, so the "fix" in 6.2.0~alphas was reverted. Updating your Kodi to the latest nightly should resolve the issue, if not provide a complete debug log (wiki) reproducing the issue.
 Crap.  I don't do "nightlies" so guess I will have to wait for Beta 4.
I thought everything was fine, but I can't view my own uploaded videos!

If I select one I either get a spinning arrow like it's loading, then just stops and nothing happens, or I get a playback error message.

Is this happening to anyone else?

I'm using the latest beta3. I can't downgrade for some reason, and I'm running it through eBox4.4v2
Where are the beta releases link? Or there are only stable releases from now?

Thanks.
(2018-10-20, 22:12)burekas Wrote: [ -> ]Where are the beta releases link? Or there are only stable releases from now?

Thanks.
 The 6.2.0 it's in beta until about 20 hours ago.....
Is there a repo for the latest I can’t seem to find a link. Only manual downloads for each release?
@Triplem1075
I'm able to play My Channel videos, will need a complete debug log (wiki) reproducing the issue to hopefully see what is going on.

@burekas 
The latest beta version was bumped to stable-6.2.0-, and there aren't any new changes currently to post a new alpha.

@allmotormark 
The latest stable versions are made available through the official repository. 6.2.0 was reviewed and accepted yesterday.
The latest in-development versions are made available in post #2 and is currently a manual download each release.
Ok, I haven't submitted a log before. I think i did it right. But I can't open the log file to copy and paste the text to that link it's supposed to go on @kodi.tv or whatever it is?... so I've just uploaded it here if that's ok?

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9g6jgl842aqoa14/ftmc.log
Hi, I've recently noticed something and I wonder if you are aware of it.  Over this past weekend, videos from the NFL account stopped playing, always giving this error

1. Running Youtube plugin
2. ERROR: Skipping unplayable item
3. ERROR: Window Translator: Can't find window games

I thought it might be geoblocking but I'm sharing to Kodi from my phone and the videos play on my phone, and as well I connected my VPN to the US.  I'm guessing it has something to do with the addon not playing ads.  Everything else plays fine.

Anyway, just wanted to see if you were aware of this and/or if there was some sort of fix.  Thanks!
Thanks
@garydebergerac I thinks you can do best:
- Post a sample link here..... someone can test same link on him configuration.
- Post your kodi setup. What's version of addons you use.... how and when for example.
etc etc