Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon Nox 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I am new to Kodi and would like to help me set up the skin . I have the movies in the following structure:
movie name (year ) /
movie name (Year).Bluray.iso
movie name (Year).3D.Bluray.iso
Name if I have the movie in two versions (2D & 3D).
I have my own images as poster.jpg and fanart.jpg but I still have downloaded more fanart downloader imagenes. The problem is that in the 3D film does not show me the CDART nor the banner , is not whether it is by way of naming or directory structure . Nor poster shows me my own but if the fanart .Can someone help me ? Thanks in advance.
Hi BigNoid

Most of my TV shows names contain "SDTV". And I am used to do just a couple of changes in variable.xml for a source icon to appear correctly (in both tripanel and osd).
Currently you don't have any sdtv icon in the flags, just a tv.png. So maybe the change could be made in the master if it happens to be just a small bug.

Changes as follows

<value condition="[SubString(ListItem.filename,PDTV) | SubString(ListItem.filename,sdtv) | SubString(ListItem.filename,sd tv)]">sdtv</value>
<value condition="[SubString(ListItem.filename,PDTV) | SubString(ListItem.filename,sdtv) | SubString(ListItem.filename,sd tv)]">tv</value>

And

<value condition="[SubString(Player.Filenameandpath,PDTV) | SubString(Player.Filenameandpath,sdtv)]">sdtv</value>
<value condition="[SubString(Player.Filenameandpath,PDTV) | SubString(Player.Filenameandpath,sdtv)]">tv</value>

Thanks for Aeon Nox. Like the new actors cast presentation
(2014-12-12, 16:59)RazorFR Wrote: [ -> ]Hi BigNoid

Most of my TV shows names contain "SDTV". And I am used to do just a couple of changes in variable.xml for a source icon to appear correctly (in both tripanel and osd).
Currently you don't have any sdtv icon in the flags, just a tv.png. So maybe the change could be made in the master if it happens to be just a small bug.

Changes as follows

<value condition="[SubString(ListItem.filename,PDTV) | SubString(ListItem.filename,sdtv) | SubString(ListItem.filename,sd tv)]">sdtv</value>
<value condition="[SubString(ListItem.filename,PDTV) | SubString(ListItem.filename,sdtv) | SubString(ListItem.filename,sd tv)]">tv</value>

And

<value condition="[SubString(Player.Filenameandpath,PDTV) | SubString(Player.Filenameandpath,sdtv)]">sdtv</value>
<value condition="[SubString(Player.Filenameandpath,PDTV) | SubString(Player.Filenameandpath,sdtv)]">tv</value>

I'd like to see this as well. @RazorFR- did you also have to add the icon?
(2014-12-12, 18:05)wgstarks Wrote: [ -> ]

Changes as follows

And

I'd like to see this as well. @RazorFR- did you also have to add the icon?

A simple solution that I think works is to copy the tv.png and rename it to sdtv.png. It doesn't say SDTV but I think an HDTV logo and just a TV logo works.
@wgstarks
No I don't have to add any icon or change the media files. The changed .xml picks up the tv.png when there is "SDTV" in the name of the file

@mikesilvo164
Sure. That's exactly the same result. But that is also a workaround.

I just wish the change was made in the master skin, because I am lazy Smile
(2014-12-12, 19:28)RazorFR Wrote: [ -> ]@wgstarks
No I don't have to add any icon or change the media files. The changed .xml picks up the tv.png when there is "SDTV" in the name of the file

@mikesilvo164
Sure. That's exactly the same result. But that is also a workaround.

I just wish the change was made in the master skin, because I am lazy Smile

I changed it in my version and I also added the SD/HD icons in my version and this version of View_55_TriPanel.xml if that helps at all.
(2014-12-12, 19:44)mikesilvo164 Wrote: [ -> ]I changed it in my version and I also added the SD/HD icons in my version and this version of View_55_TriPanel.xml if that helps at all.
Thanks Mike, but I don't really want to switch skins. I'd have to redo all the little mods I've done to mine. What did you have to change to incorporate the SDTV logo? Maybe I could just mod it in?
You can check the recent commit to git I made to see what I changed or just replace the file I linked to... You can always swap it back with your backup or if you want the stock version you can redownload it from BigNoids git... Unless that is one of the areas you modified. Out of curiosity would you mind sharing some of your mods/ideas? I'm always looking for new things to add to my version. As a side note you can try mine without it changing anything with the stock skin and take what you want and adding anything of interest to your own version, if that is something of interest to you.
(2014-12-12, 20:35)mikesilvo164 Wrote: [ -> ]You can check the recent commit to git I made to see what I changed or just replace the file I linked to... You can always swap it back with your backup or if you want the stock version you can redownload it from BigNoids git... Unless that is one of the areas you modified. Out of curiosity would you mind sharing some of your mods/ideas? I'm always looking for new things to add to my version. As a side note you can try mine without it changing anything with the stock skin and take what you want and adding anything of interest to your own version, if that is something of interest to you.

Thanks. Most of my mods are just appearance related. Changed the buttons on the movie info screen to just include the ones that I use, adjusted the size a little and got rid of the "+" button. Mostly to make it easier to access Video Extras. A few other small ones that other people have shared. Nothing major. As far as ideas, there is one feature that has never been included in Aeon Nox during my time using it, but I'd really like to see it. Some skins allow much more customization of cases. What I would wish for would be the ability to set case color based on resolution and case logo based on file name tag. That way all HD videos could have a blue case but HDTV rips would have a HDTV logo, Bluray rips would have a Bluray logo, SDTV and DVD rips could have a different colored case with the appropriate logos, etc. I've seen this in other skins but never in AN. I guess it could already be a feature in your mod, haven't had a chance to really checkout much more than the screenshots in your thread. Just something to think about.Smile
Thanks Mike. I will try your mod.

Another minor bug I noticed since recent updates. When in landscape view for music artists. Once the option side blade has been hidden. It cannot be called anymore.
I don't know if I fixed that but pressing up in landscape works for me to bring up the side menu.

Changes as follows

And

Will have a look at this, thx.
Thanks BigNoid

Music Artists landscape view. Here, pressing Up brings Side blade in 5.5.5. But not after 5.5.6
(2014-12-13, 11:35)RazorFR Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks BigNoid

Music Artists landscape view. Here, pressing Up brings Side blade in 5.5.5. But not after 5.5.6

After line 183 in View_52_Landscape.xml you can add the following lines and that should fix that.
Code:
        <onup>SetProperty(MediaMenu,True,home)</onup>
        <onup>SetFocus(9050)</onup>

This can not be used with BigNoids recent fix (commit) as it breaks the onup to the infopanel and was only meant as a stopgap till his fix was implemented. Do not use this if you have updated.
should be fixed with this commit