Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon Nox 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2014-02-07, 23:24)djhifi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-07, 22:40)BigNoid Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-07, 22:25)djhifi Wrote: [ -> ]meaning when official gotham launches and i install it over the previous frodo, without being on portable mode (hence the import of the database) it will be needed a TOTAL RESCAN ? :0

EDIT:
I found nothing on the forum regarding service.library.data.provider crash on tvshows...
If you provide a debug log (wiki) for the crashing of service.library.data.provider I can see what the problem is.

That means turning debug log on and send it to you?

(2014-02-07, 22:44)warlion Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-07, 22:25)djhifi Wrote: [ -> ]meaning when official gotham launches and i install it over the previous frodo, without being on portable mode (hence the import of the database) it will be needed a TOTAL RESCAN ? :0

EDIT:
I found nothing on the forum regarding service.library.data.provider crash on tvshows...

1.- that correct

I can't even use the work ive done, altering the poster images on almost every movie (2020+) i have?

It will have to be done ALL OVER AGAIN?

How come?

settings-video-library-export library
Any chance of adding Sub menu selections for 'play random movie/show/artists/album'to the skin? I tried to add these myself but I didnt get very far, if someone can point me in the right direction I'd love to hear it.
mmmh i tried to add a menù with nfs share no luck cause i don't know the exact syntax

So i created a favourites so from videos>file and in the skin>menù i pointed my menù to a favourite

any easy method ? Big Grin

removed151214

(2014-02-08, 00:48)Roby77 Wrote: [ -> ]mmmh i tried to add a menù with nfs share no luck cause i don't know the exact syntax

So i created a favourites so from videos>file and in the skin>menù i pointed my menù to a favourite

Never tried an nfs share, but should be very similar to an smb share

Code:
ActivateWindow(videos,smb://server/path/,return)

(2014-02-08, 00:44)teeedubb Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance of adding Sub menu selections for 'play random movie/show/artists/album'? I tried to add these myself but I didnt get very far, if someone can point me in the right direction I'd love to hear it.

Might be possible by creating a smart playlist for anything you want to play randomly. Make sure it just returns one item (unless you want to multiple random items in one click). Then a custom action using XBMC's PlayMedia function. So for a random movie playlist called randommovie.xsp (untested!):

Code:
PlayMedia(special://videoplaylists/randommovie.xsp)

should do it.
(2014-02-08, 00:54)Unfledged Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-08, 00:48)Roby77 Wrote: [ -> ]mmmh i tried to add a menù with nfs share no luck cause i don't know the exact syntax

Never tried an nfs share, but should be very similar to an smb share

Code:
ActivateWindow(videos,smb://server/path/,return)

Works! Thx
(2014-02-08, 00:54)Unfledged Wrote: [ -> ]Might be possible by creating a smart playlist for anything you want to play randomly. Make sure it just returns one item (unless you want to multiple random items in one click). Then a custom action using XBMC's PlayMedia function. So for a random movie playlist called randommovie.xsp (untested!):

Code:
PlayMedia(special://videoplaylists/randommovie.xsp)

should do it.

Working nicely, thanks! So simple, I was trying to use skin widgets to get a random item.
On a side note the first random episode it chose was Cartman gets a anal probe haha
I too now have the problem with "wrong TV show info" , only occurred after updating to Nox 5 preview 5 added the SD and HD labels to the episode list (tri panel view). Watched number is now the total episodes I have and doesn't change even when modifying the status of an episodes, but the unwatched total does change ( goes up or down depending on the changed status of an episode) BigNoid gives a link to a ticket for this bug, but it states that it has been fixed and now has been closed. Confused?

Edit: Having another look at it, it looks like the figures are correct but maybe the wording should be changes from "Watched" to "Episodes" or something similar because the total I have against the word "Watched" is actually the total of episodes I have.
Are there any known issues with deleting tags? I just tried to delete one...clicking context menu, manage, remove from library. Nothing happens, not sure if this is a skin or XBMC issue. I'll try updating to the latest nightly, I think I'm a few days behind.

Update: Tried the latest nightly (2/7), still couldn't delete the tag from the gui. Manually deleted from the db instead.
(2014-02-07, 23:12)BigNoid Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-06, 11:59)StinDaWg Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-06, 11:46)BigNoid Wrote: [ -> ]@Stindawg: I really could do without the sigh comment, but here you go, drop this in the 1080i folder. I'm still not convinced that it looks better. The HD flag in the list look pretty good imo.
Sigh wasn't meant as a knock against what you are doing, it's just one of my favorite features about XBMC OSD (quick glance-able information) and I'd hate to lose it. Thanks, I'll give that a try.

Edit: works great. Thanks! If you don't like the way it looks perhaps you could add it as a skin/sidebar setting so those who do can?

One glitch I noticed though, when you move in the menus back and forth between the season and episode lists, the icons briefly flash in the middle where the posters are.

Could you try this one? (same link but updated)
That actually just moves the flickering icons from the middle over to the right. So for instance if the tv series is on CBS and TV-14, those logos will flicker behind the 720p and HDTV icons on the episode page.
Could you try the link again, I think the flickering was only the first time the flags were visible/hidden. That should be gone now. Also 2 or 3 flags on episode/movie level?
Hi,

I only have one small issue with the background of movies. DVDcases work very well, but I'm not able to get random movie art as background for my movie menu background.
Once set, my background turns black after changing twice the background. After a while I starts again a loop of two fanarts and turns black again.
With TV shows it works like it should be. Strange only movies is impacted.
I'm running preview 5 with nightly build of 6 February.
Is this a known issue (keeping in mind this is already a very nice and proper working preview!)

thx.

Edit:
Looking into the log file I've found this warning:
11:53:06 T:140247920797440 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
11:53:06 T:140247920797440 NOTICE: {'reload': '20140208105213', '?type': 'recentmovies'}
11:53:09 T:140247182599936 WARNING: Create - Unsupported protocol(image) in image://http%3a%2f%2fcf2.imgobject.com%2ft%2fp%2foriginal%2fppleCFIH5jjCsUD91bcOq1yXS0r.jpg/
11:53:18 T:140247920797440 WARNING: Previous line repeats 1 times.
11:53:18 T:140247920797440 NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false

Edit2:
I don't know what happened, but I changed the settings within the script from random to recent & 10sec -> 25sec and now everything is fine ... strange, but very happy with the result ;-)
(2014-02-08, 08:42)BigNoid Wrote: [ -> ]Could you try the link again, I think the flickering was only the first time the flags were visible/hidden. That should be gone now. Also 2 or 3 flags on episode/movie level?
Problem is still there. As you can see the icons from the previous screen are ghosted behind the next screen.

(2014-02-08, 12:29)speedway Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I only have one small issue with the background of movies. DVDcases work very well, but I'm not able to get random movie art as background for my movie menu background.
Once set, my background turns black after changing twice the background. After a while I starts again a loop of two fanarts and turns black again.
With TV shows it works like it should be. Strange only movies is impacted.
I'm running preview 5 with nightly build of 6 February.
Is this a known issue (keeping in mind this is already a very nice and proper working preview!)

thx.

Edit:
Looking into the log file I've found this warning:
11:53:06 T:140247920797440 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
11:53:06 T:140247920797440 NOTICE: {'reload': '20140208105213', '?type': 'recentmovies'}
11:53:09 T:140247182599936 WARNING: Create - Unsupported protocol(image) in image://http%3a%2f%2fcf2.imgobject.com%2ft%2fp%2foriginal%2fppleCFIH5jjCsUD91bcOq1yXS0r.jpg/
11:53:18 T:140247920797440 WARNING: Previous line repeats 1 times.
11:53:18 T:140247920797440 NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false

I use the script.grab.fanart for the random backgrounds. The error is from that script. Best to ask the author of that script.

(2014-02-08, 12:39)StinDaWg Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-08, 08:42)BigNoid Wrote: [ -> ]Could you try the link again, I think the flickering was only the first time the flags were visible/hidden. That should be gone now. Also 2 or 3 flags on episode/movie level?
Problem is still there. As you can see the icons from the previous screen are ghosted behind the next screen.

hmm, i cant see that on my install. well I'll have another look. I'm using the flags now for a couple days and I'm starting to like them there. So it will probably be in next update.
(2014-02-08, 04:00)bryanbrazil Wrote: [ -> ]Are there any known issues with deleting tags? I just tried to delete one...clicking context menu, manage, remove from library. Nothing happens, not sure if this is a skin or XBMC issue. I'll try updating to the latest nightly, I think I'm a few days behind.

Update: Tried the latest nightly (2/7), still couldn't delete the tag from the gui. Manually deleted from the db instead.

Doesnt work here either. Not a skin issue as far as i can tell.
I found a problem with the Cinema Experience button in the custom_1119_ExtrasDialog.xml where the movie information does not close. I fixed it with this and also updated the launch command for the Cinema Experience script that launches much faster then the old one.

Code:
<control type="button" id="90202">
     <description>Cinema Experience button</description>
     <width>510</width>
     <textwidth>435</textwidth>
     <textoffsetx>45</textoffsetx>
     <texturefocus border="35,2,35,2">button_shutdown_focus.png</texturefocus>
     <texturenofocus border="35,2,35,2">button_shutdown_nofocus.png</texturenofocus>
     <onclick>Dialog.Close(1119)</onclick>
     <onclick>Dialog.Close(MovieInformation)</onclick>
     <onclick>RunScript(script.cinema.experience,movieid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])</onclick>
     <label>$INFO[System.AddonTitle(script.cinema.experience)]</label>
     <visible>System.HasAddon(script.cinema.experience)</visible>
     <visible>Container.Content(movies) + !SubString(Window(10025).Property(CinemaExperienceRunning),True)</visible>
</control>