Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon Nox 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Add a case view and this skin will be perfection! :-)
On my XBMCbuntu installation the rating Y7 is not appearing

Here is how it appears in Aeon Nox Gotham:

And Here is how it appears in Aeon Nox 5:

Through checking on my Windows install (only used for scanning media) it doesn't have that problem, however I deleted my addons directory from my XBMCbuntu machine and copied the addons directory from my windows installation.
The problem was still present in my XBMCbuntu install
(2014-05-02, 04:14)timoxx4 Wrote: [ -> ]Cant download this DOWNLOAD LINK 4.1.9.9

Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

Wrong topic, this one is for Aeon Nox 5

For Aeon Nox Gotham go here
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=185290
(2014-05-01, 20:02)BigNoid Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I love beer Smile
I added a slim list option on git, under advanced settings (I started work on that before I read your post Tongue)
The latest git is giving me "Dependencies not met" with the latest nightly.
(2014-05-01, 21:22)patseguin Wrote: [ -> ]Add a case view and this skin will be perfection! :-)
Sorry. You'd have to mod that yourself.

(2014-05-02, 04:03)isamu.dragon Wrote: [ -> ]On my XBMCbuntu installation the rating Y7 is not appearing

Through checking on my Windows install (only used for scanning media) it doesn't have that problem, however I deleted my addons directory from my XBMCbuntu machine and copied the addons directory from my windows installation.
It's because upper/lower case problem. If you'd build a textures.xbt the flags will show up. (or uppercase the tv-y.png and tv-y7.png flags in flags/mpaa)
(2014-05-02, 07:26)StinDaWg Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-01, 20:02)BigNoid Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I love beer Smile
I added a slim list option on git, under advanced settings (I started work on that before I read your post Tongue)
The latest git is giving me "Dependencies not met" with the latest nightly.
Yeah because a required addon is not available yet on the repo. Unzipping manually will work.
(2014-05-02, 08:16)BigNoid Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-02, 04:03)isamu.dragon Wrote: [ -> ]On my XBMCbuntu installation the rating Y7 is not appearing

It's because upper/lower case problem. If you'd build a textures.xbt the flags will show up. (or uppercase the tv-y.png and tv-y7.png flags in flags/mpaa)

Thanks that did the trick

I thought I'd upload a copy of the skin with the textures.xbt for anyone else with the problem (it is up to date with the git repo)
skin.aeon.nox.5 (5.0.3)
Hi there!

I've installed gotham RC1 and beta4 of NOX.. I suppose it has already been covered here, but I am disapointed in several ways. One: I really miss the Episode view, where the list would be displayed on the right of the screen; I really loved it for episodes and music Artist. Two: is it me, or the new version is much less configurable?

Patrick
BigNoid is going for a lighter skin. I have an Ouya and I for one am appreciative!
A quick question... how hard would it be to add rounded corners to the "Shift" view?
Thank you
How do I go about installing the requisite scripts and such? Thanks!
(2014-05-02, 08:16)BigNoid Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-01, 21:22)patseguin Wrote: [ -> ]Add a case view and this skin will be perfection! :-)
Sorry. You'd have to mod that yourself.

Yeah I had a feeling. Great skin though, love it. I use it on my bedroom htpc. II have smart playlists on my main system for normal and 3D movies and find the cases very nice in Nox 4 and MQ 5. Aeon Nox 5 is very though and it seems lightweight. Maybe I could get used to it.

I have no skinning experience. Has anyone else thought about trying to do this?
(2014-05-02, 19:57)ratzofftoya Wrote: [ -> ]How do I go about installing the requisite scripts and such? Thanks!
Download and extract the zip files to the addons directory.
(2014-05-02, 21:48)Vaikin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-05-02, 19:57)ratzofftoya Wrote: [ -> ]How do I go about installing the requisite scripts and such? Thanks!
Download and extract the zip files to the addons directory.

Thanks! Does that include the skin file itself, as well, or should I use the "install from zip" option in the add-ons menu?
yes you can try & install from Zip otherwise just Unzip yourself& place in addons