Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon Nox 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-10-17, 16:31)mikesilvo164 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-17, 15:01)Raytestrak Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-16, 14:58)mikesilvo164 Wrote: [ -> ]You have to add
Code:
Container.Content(files)
to the visible for the list container and also add it to the custom_1129_Views.xml for view 501 to be able to select the view.

And to what list container might that be? I'm failing to see the logic Sad

Ummm... The LowList views list container... id="501" Wink

I came that far Wink

I've added container.content(files) to custom_1129_views.xml but like you said, that doesn't make low list selectable yet. I've added it to view_501_lowlist.xml, but that makes lowlist appear OVER list, it doesn't switch to lowlist. I'm failing to see the logic what makes the skin switch to different views.

Code:
<item>
                    <label>LowList</label>
                    <onclick>Container.SetViewMode(501)</onclick>
                    <visible>Window.IsActive(videos)</visible>
                    <visible>Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(episodes) | Container.Content(files)</visible>
                </item>

I'd think that onclick: Container.SetViewMode(501) would do the trick, but no such luck.
(2015-10-18, 11:59)Raytestrak Wrote: [ -> ]I came that far Wink

I've added container.content(files) to custom_1129_views.xml but like you said, that doesn't make low list selectable yet. I've added it to view_501_lowlist.xml, but that makes lowlist appear OVER list, it doesn't switch to lowlist. I'm failing to see the logic what makes the skin switch to different views.

Code:
<item>
                    <label>LowList</label>
                    <visible>Window.IsActive(videos)</visible>
                    <visible>Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(episodes) | Container.Content(files)</visible>
                </item>

I'd think that onclick: Container.SetViewMode(501) would do the trick, but no such luck.

I think the best bet since you do not seem to want LowList limited to Videos you would add:
Code:
                <item>
                    <label>LowList</label>
                    <visible>Container.Content(files)</visible>
                </item>
This view is not designed for the many differences between content file types so there will be plenty more that you would need to change to have it available for all the file types.

My help was to only point the way but if you need further advice on adding support for the various differences due to the files view then I am afraid you will be alone in that endeavor Sad
(2015-10-17, 20:41)soulife Wrote: [ -> ]Ithanks for taking the time to reply mike. i dont know why i assumed my kodi and aeon nox version was enough info to go on.. probably because my plugins only break when im on this skin specifically.. i did a fresh start of kodi and induced the error which starts on line 666. obviously version info is at the start of the log. when i try investigating the error, old information comes up pointing at an error that was fixed once the plugin was "updated" to play nice with pandora changes on the servers end, but like i already said, this is def an error on my end because it cant be reproduced with the default kodi skin.. Confused

http://xbmclogs.com/pj0jgcd6i#line-666

EDIT: im just gonna chalk it up to bad scripting in the pandora plugin.. i uninstalled all my plugins, reinstalled youtube and it works now with aeon, same with soundcloud, and i switched to pandoki which works fine.. it still seems odd that they worked with default skin though and broke when i use aeon (i tried them all again on confluence before i reinstalled them on aeon). Thanks again mike

I am glad you got it it sorted since the only error I saw was a missing xml file from the Pandora addon... None of that to my knowledge would allow it to work for only confluence and not Aeon Nox 5 since there should be nothing different between how the two display addons. A reinstall of those addons would have been my suggestion anyways Wink
Hi all,
Where can i download the latest version?
If I download the latest official version from here:
https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox

via "Download ZIP" I get an error that some dependencies are missing

Thank you!
(2015-10-20, 20:06)d00dl3 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,
Where can i download the latest version?
If I download the latest official version from here:
https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox

via "Download ZIP" I get an error that some dependencies are missing

Thank you!

The latest skin for Isengard is (5.7.3) and would be available on the Kodi repo, I think it is only missing the autocomplete toggle based on the upload date to the repo and the last commit on Git but I could be wrong and it is already included Huh

If you are on Isengard then the master branch on GitHub would error during install and say dependencies not met since it is for Jarvis.

Are you on Isengard or Jarvis?
thank you for your quick reply. I'm on Isengard and have installed the version 5.7.3 via repo. i use openelec 5.95.5 (wetek play) so i don't know if i can update to Jarvis Sad
Hello,

how can i add the return and home button to aeon nox?

Thanks

Bottom right corner
Hello,

I just upgraded from Helix to Isengard and updated also Aeon Nox to 5.7.3.
While beginning to browse the TV shows, etc. I saw that it required to download Extended Info script. Fine.

However, if I now go to the info page of some TV show and Extended Info doesn't find anything about it, it loudly 'gongs' an error message.
Would it be possible to make it fail... more quietly or perhaps even hide the failure? In some cases I'm not even interested in any "extended info" apart of what the basic TV show info page already displays.
Thanks.
(2015-10-25, 11:41)bitbanger Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I just upgraded from Helix to Isengard and updated also Aeon Nox to 5.7.3.
While beginning to browse the TV shows, etc. I saw that it required to download Extended Info script. Fine.

However, if I now go to the info page of some TV show and Extended Info doesn't find anything about it, it loudly 'gongs' an error message.
Would it be possible to make it fail... more quietly or perhaps even hide the failure? In some cases I'm not even interested in any "extended info" apart of what the basic TV show info page already displays.
Thanks.

I can't think of an easy way to do this without an option from the script, like a property or setting to disable DialogKaiToast for error messages.

Maybe system.hasaddon(script.extendedinfo) + !window.isactive(movieinformation)...
Try vertical menu a few minutes ago. Just a word : GREAT !

Thanks to have had such this great idea. Just 2 suggestion :
1/ Is it possible to include under shortcut menu, enable or disable option.
2/ when we create a new shortcut, is it possible to create it right just below and not at the end.

Anyways. Thanks.
(2015-10-25, 17:56)wilmans2m Wrote: [ -> ]Try vertical menu a few minutes ago. Just a word : GREAT !

Thanks to have had such this great idea. Just 2 suggestion :
1/ Is it possible to include under shortcut menu, enable or disable option.
2/ when we create a new shortcut, is it possible to create it right just below and not at the end.

Anyways. Thanks.

Wrong thread my friend Wink but thanks for the compliment Smile

1) Shouldn't be needed since delete is disable and restore is enable.
2) I think this is going to be an option in skin.shortcuts so that should be available if it makes it into the next repo release. Will check.
Do you plan to separate the "media"-folder from the skin? Then we don't have to update/overwrite all the PNGs everytime on a skin update?
Wasn't separating media, like MPAA-ratings etc. from skins planned for Jarvis?
Mike, your skin is a great development. I am currently using Redux, how would I get all my setting to move to Silvo verison? I am on Isengaurd
Guys... Please try to post in the correct thread.

I recommend reading the FAQ in my thread (second post) and install the latest skin from GitHub. Not many settings can be carried over and the few that can are not worth the time to transfer. It is easier to just re-enable them in the skin settings section.
Thank you Mike. This is the first post I made. I still have to learn to navigate this forum