Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon Nox 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yep i am
OK but which script create those properties for exemple :

$INFO[Window(Home).Property(LatestMovie.x.Thumb)]

I thought it was service.library.data.provider so I add VideoResolution property for building Live DVD background with resolution cases but

$INFO[Window(Home).Property(LatestMovie.x.VideoResolution)]

are empty Sad

Is it Gotham standard properties ?
(2014-01-28, 15:35)BigNoid Wrote: [ -> ]@warlion: thx, I added the manual button beneath the provider lists and shortened the height of that list. Also I added a second instance of the now_playing shadow with a colordiffuse of 44FFFFFF. I think that is the right amount of transparency, but still have to try it out on big screen.

Lol I didn't think on colordiffuse , it work perfect on 19", 24", 32", 52"

Btw did you test the manual button?
On my end when click the button open the keyboard on background of id 250 haven't try more I'm in a surface rt and is kind of hard to edit here lol
ok i give up :-)

how are people showing movie set info?

on nox 4.1.9 it was extended.info script.
That doesnt work on gotham so how i get info on movie set when in showcase view?

Thanks

Matt
(2014-01-28, 17:08)mikebzh44 Wrote: [ -> ]OK but which script create those properties for exemple :

$INFO[Window(Home).Property(LatestMovie.x.Thumb)]

I thought it was service.library.data.provider so I add VideoResolution property for building Live DVD background with resolution cases but

$INFO[Window(Home).Property(LatestMovie.x.VideoResolution)]

are empty Sad

Is it Gotham standard properties ?
You can use Container(xxxx).ListItem.VideoResolution. Make a dummy list for showing the content you want and use for content:
Code:
<content target="video">plugin://service.library.data.provider?type=recentmovies&amp;reload=$INFO[Window.Property(recentmovies)]</content>
or just use Container(8000) (which are the widgets)
Just checked, its already available in the script, but it was not working properly. Just pushed a fix for it.

The properties I used for showing the cases are the xbmc builtin window (home) properties. They dont have videoresolution as infolabel.

(2014-01-28, 17:37)warlion Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-28, 15:35)BigNoid Wrote: [ -> ]@warlion: thx, I added the manual button beneath the provider lists and shortened the height of that list. Also I added a second instance of the now_playing shadow with a colordiffuse of 44FFFFFF. I think that is the right amount of transparency, but still have to try it out on big screen.

Lol I didn't think on colordiffuse , it work perfect on 19", 24", 32", 52"

Btw did you test the manual button?
On my end when click the button open the keyboard on background of id 250 haven't try more I'm in a surface rt and is kind of hard to edit here lol
Yeah it opens behind the subtitle dialog. It needed a higer zorder tag.
(2014-01-28, 20:20)matt77303 Wrote: [ -> ]ok i give up :-)

how are people showing movie set info?

on nox 4.1.9 it was extended.info script.
That doesnt work on gotham so how i get info on movie set when in showcase view?

Thanks

Matt
I use this for showing sets. Just add a submenu in Movies that points to that video addon and name it sets.
Is there something else I need to do to get movie sets plug-in to work? I keep getting a "can't connect to server error".
I forgot I edited that addon...was long time ago. In plugin.moviesets/resources/lib/moviesets.py delete line 19:
Code:
import xbmcart
(2014-01-29, 00:55)BigNoid Wrote: [ -> ]I forgot I edited that addon...was long time ago. In plugin.moviesets/resources/lib/moviesets.py delete line 19:
Code:
import xbmcart

Thanks, that did it..Wink
Maybe a stuppid question: is there anyone who want to port Aeon nox 4 to gotham, or make it compatible? Maybe with a new name: Aeon Nox Classic?

Cheers,

Alex Kruidenberg
(2014-01-28, 17:03)BigNoid Wrote: [ -> ]I *think* Martijn is working on service.skin.widgets to use the directory listings and to add smartplaylists to it. He also had some ideas to improve load times. I started on this script till something better came along, so if nothing better comes along this will be the script for gotham for Nox. PR is ofc welcome Smile

I also noticed that the playlist source wasn't only missing in the widget but also in the infoline. Is it for the same reason?

Another thing. Is it possible to add in the custom submenu like in the older version an option to update video and audio libraries?
Is there a way to disable a submenu for a main menu item? For example under TV Shows I do not want any sub menu items at all. I have tried going to 'Manage submenu' in the 'Setup the Aeon Nox main menu' setting for TV shows, but when I empty it then press back it automatically repopulates everything back into it again.
(2014-01-29, 15:48)LinkZUK Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to disable a submenu for a main menu item? For example under TV Shows I do not want any sub menu items at all. I have tried going to 'Manage submenu' in the 'Setup the Aeon Nox main menu' setting for TV shows, but when I empty it then press back it automatically repopulates everything back into it again.

+1

i was looking for a way to press down to show the sub menu. I find it a bit cluttered in its current form.

removed151214

(2014-01-29, 15:48)LinkZUK Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to disable a submenu for a main menu item? For example under TV Shows I do not want any sub menu items at all. I have tried going to 'Manage submenu' in the 'Setup the Aeon Nox main menu' setting for TV shows, but when I empty it then press back it automatically repopulates everything back into it again.

That's leftover behaviour from before skin shortcuts had a reset button - deleting all shortcuts acted as the reset. This should now be fixed on github: https://github.com/unfledged/script.skinshortcuts

(Full disclosure - I'm travelling for work this week and, whilst Virgin Trains have good wifi, they don't have XBMC onboard. This means I've not been able to test this update (and won't be able to until the weekend.) It *should* work but I can't guarantee it.)

(2014-01-29, 15:46)phate89 Wrote: [ -> ]Another thing. Is it possible to add in the custom submenu like in the older version an option to update video and audio libraries?

You can set the action manually to either UpdateLibrary(video) or UpdateLibrary(music). They will be added as options in the future.
(2014-01-29, 17:00)Unfledged Wrote: [ -> ]

That's leftover behaviour from before skin shortcuts had a reset button - deleting all shortcuts acted as the reset. This should now be fixed on github: https://github.com/unfledged/script.skinshortcuts

(Full disclosure - I'm travelling for work this week and, whilst Virgin Trains have good wifi, they don't have XBMC onboard. This means I've not been able to test this update (and won't be able to until the weekend.) It *should* work but I can't guarantee it.)

Just tested it, works exactly as expected. Thanks very much.
Imagehttp://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae330...7884be.png

Is it possible to get more info here when on a movie set?

Thanks

Matt