Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: fTV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking really nice man! Good to see a fellow Richard D James fan too Wink
Will this work on my shitty 720p tv in the bedroom? Or is it 1080p only?
resolution of skin doesn't matter - Kodi will scale it accordingly to the output resolution
(2015-01-30, 11:41)da-anda Wrote: [ -> ]resolution of skin doesn't matter - Kodi will scale it accordingly to the output resolution

Oh, perfect!
(2014-10-30, 00:54)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-10-30, 00:30)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a huge fan of zooming animations, and these are pretty spot on for just a couple days work. What do you think of the fire so far?

I love it and, dare I say it, I think it does a lot of things better than XBMC which I'm hoping I'll be able transfer across to this skin. And with help from Unfledged I've already ticked a couple of those boxes. Big Grin
Looks really nice man, you should take some influence from android tv Smile
Just to tease you guys some more here's the finalised video info screen with thanks to Toolpunk for separating the Actor and Role labels.

Lol touché sir [FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]

Looking great, as always…
Info screen looks really tidy and the yellow accents make it look very professional. That separate actor view lends itself perfectly to the extended info script with a down press.............Wink
Skin looks good Hitcher!
(2015-02-04, 22:41)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Image

Looking forward to seeing your code to see how you dimmed the unfocused items. I tried something similar both with a colordiffuse and png overlay, but could never get scrolling to be real smooth.

Looks great!
(2015-02-04, 22:41)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Just to tease you guys some more here's the finalised video info screen with thanks to Toolpunk for separating the Actor and Role labels.
You're damn coding at lightspeed !
Interrested too in the actor separated roles. Are you using a script or a tricky substring ?

(2015-02-06, 02:32)bryanbrazil Wrote: [ -> ]Looking forward to seeing your code to see how you dimmed the unfocused items. I tried something similar both with a colordiffuse and png overlay, but could never get scrolling to be real smooth.

Looks great!

Maybe try using fade animation in itemlayout applied to the whole section ?
(2015-02-06, 10:57)Jayz2K Wrote: [ -> ]Interrested too in the actor separated roles. Are you using a script or a tricky substring ?

DialogVideoInfo.xml - cast changes
will it be possible to add costum home menu items?
Hitcher:

Great looking skin! Will it be compatible with extendedinfo script?
(2015-02-06, 17:27)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]DialogVideoInfo.xml - cast changes
Thanks Wink