Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: fTV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-06-26, 08:07)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Not possible as each section has to use the same size images - all posters, all wide, or all square - they can't be mixed.

yer understood. I've just added my own 500 x 500 images for each favourite used. The ones that the skin picked up wernt sharp enough. so looks alot better already Smile
@Hitcher - That makes sense. Therefore, is it possible to have a Home section that uses just posters from Widgets and Smart Playlists from other sections? It would be great to have Kodi fired up and all the commonly used things on one screen as the startup screen as opposed to the Search section that's blank.

(2015-06-26, 08:07)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Not possible as each section has to use the same size images - all posters, all wide, or all square - they can't be mixed.
(2015-06-25, 12:59)logan_x50 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Hitcher,

Fantastic work on the skin.

I've seen an issue. I map UPnP source (Plex Media) for music (iTunes). I can browse to the source no problem and see e.g all my albums. However, if I browse into the album the track listing won't show up. If I change the skin to Confluence the track listing will show up as expected (and track plays by the way no problem). If I switch back to fTV same deal..no track listing.

Let me know if you want me to collect any logs or take a screen grab etc.
(2015-06-25, 18:59)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using Files or Library mode?

File mode
(2015-06-25, 23:11)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]That was fixed in v1.0.2.

Sorry, hadn't noticed! Thanks!
Misalignment of home menu items. Happens after scrolling (Movies to TV Shows and back to Movies) or selection of the first submenu (recently added movies .... and going back)

Dont know if this bug is already known but this happens here. Kodi Beta 1 and FTV 1.0.0

Anything i can do about it?

(2015-06-26, 19:51)springroll Wrote: [ -> ]@Hitcher - That makes sense. Therefore, is it possible to have a Home section that uses just posters from Widgets and Smart Playlists from other sections? It would be great to have Kodi fired up and all the commonly used things on one screen as the startup screen as opposed to the Search section that's blank.

Not yet I'm still working on more modification for the home screen but it's very complicated.
(2015-06-26, 20:13)logan_x50 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-25, 12:59)logan_x50 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Hitcher,

Fantastic work on the skin.

I've seen an issue. I map UPnP source (Plex Media) for music (iTunes). I can browse to the source no problem and see e.g all my albums. However, if I browse into the album the track listing won't show up. If I change the skin to Confluence the track listing will show up as expected (and track plays by the way no problem). If I switch back to fTV same deal..no track listing.

Let me know if you want me to collect any logs or take a screen grab etc.
(2015-06-25, 18:59)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using Files or Library mode?

File mode
Can you turn on the debug labels and tell me what window you're in?
(2015-06-26, 20:22)ms510 Wrote: [ -> ]Misalignment of home menu items. Happens after scrolling (Movies to TV Shows and back to Movies) or selection of the first submenu (recently added movies .... and going back)

Dont know if this bug is already known but this happens here. Kodi Beta 1 and FTV 1.0.0

Anything i can do about it?

The second screen is how it's meant to look but I can only do this after the initial load.
Hitcher, I've noticed that my 'On Deck / Up Next' TV show episode thumbs aren't updating in the widgets.

As in, the home widget thumbs doesn't match what is On Deck if I press right and the section opens.

I have to quit and relaunch Kodi for the widget thumbs to update and reflect the actual status of the upcoming episodes.

I'm using fTV 1.0.4 with PleXBMC.

Any ideas?
Hitcher

Not sure if it is a bug, but if you use the search button, all movies have 2 stars regardless of the IMDB rating
Thanks, fixed.
Hitcher,

Possible bug. When you select a movie using extendedinfo script, the option "watch trailer" doesn't work
Hitcher:

What file do I need to open to mod this screen? I want to add a label to show if the movie is top 250 and place it holds on the list

Thanks

edit: done

(2015-06-30, 02:04)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]Hitcher:

What file do I need to open to mod this screen? I want to add a label to show if the movie is top 250 and place it holds on the list

Thanks

edit: done

i like that little addition. hoe do you add it in?
(2015-06-30, 03:52)Djsimonsez Wrote: [ -> ]i like that little addition. hoe do you add it in?

Replace line 444 in myvideonav.xml to:

<label>$INFO[ListItem.Rating,,/10]$INFO[ListItem.Top250, $LOCALIZE[13409] #]</label>

I'm not sure if this is the best way, but it works
Hitcher:

What file do I need to modify to change this:

I would like to add the year to the right of movie title and tvshow title

Thanks
Is there a way to save video playlists?