Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: fTV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hitcher,
Just looking at changelog for 0.9.7, "Added Party Mode button for Music Videos" thanks for this, will it work for music library (songs)?
Cheers,
Dean
Hey guys. Is there any way to get the "Your Movies" widget to show on the home screen with movie collections? Right now on the home screen anything that is grouped into collection still shows up as separate items, but when I tap over they all fall into place and the list moved around a bit. It's just cosmetically annoying at worst so no real big deal, just wondering if anyone had figure this out yet…?
(2015-06-01, 00:05)deano72 Wrote: [ -> ]Hitcher,
Just looking at changelog for 0.9.7, "Added Party Mode button for Music Videos" thanks for this, will it work for music library (songs)?
Cheers,
Dean

Please pardon my ignorance but wheres the change log? The other day i heard someone talking about 0.9.6 so i clicked the beta link and it downloaded 0.9.5. So i thought they just typed.6 by mistake. But now your typing .7 and referring to changelog.
Any nudge in the right direction is appreciated. Thanks.
(2015-06-01, 03:11)Route6 Wrote: [ -> ]
Cheers,
Dean

Please pardon my ignorance but wheres the change log? The other day i heard someone talking about 0.9.6 so i clicked the beta link and it downloaded 0.9.5. So i thought they just typed.6 by mistake. But now your typing .7 and referring to changelog.

need to download from github
(2015-06-01, 04:07)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-01, 03:11)Route6 Wrote: [ -> ]
Cheers,
Dean

need to download from github

Thanks a lot. Would that entail just clicking "download zip" then pushing "skin.ftv-master.zip" to the sdcard? Sorry. This might seem obvious but it has a different label than the alpha and beta though the sizes are about the same. I'll go ahead and try it and if I'm missing something feel free to correct me. Thanks again.
Cheers,
Dean
Opps, forgot there's one there as well.
(2015-06-01, 02:50)ADHDMedia Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys. Is there any way to get the "Your Movies" widget to show on the home screen with movie collections? Right now on the home screen anything that is grouped into collection still shows up as separate items, but when I tap over they all fall into place and the list moved around a bit. It's just cosmetically annoying at worst so no real big deal, just wondering if anyone had figure this out yet…?
Not currently as there's no way to set the content to show movies in sets.
Hitcher,Excellent news.
Just tried it. When playing a song can't see party mode button or in settings for music. Can you please let us know how to access it?
Also, I guess it will be a no, but is there any way we can change opacity of artist slideshow,as a per user setting? Not necessarily a default setting.
Cheers!!
(2015-05-25, 18:48)Ayla Wrote: [ -> ]I have added basic Live TV support to fTV.

I won't spam this thread, but I wanted to mention it here, since a lot of people have asked for possible Live TV support in this thread.

Hitcher, I hope it's OK with you that I have started working on this, since I read that you won't be adding it yourself?

For now, only the EPG Guide and Channels OSD have been coded.

I have started a fork of fTV on Github, and I hope that maybe someday it can be added to the official fTV release, so there's no need to maintain a separate branch.

You have to enable Live TV, if not already enabled, with another skin (ie. Confluence) since the Live TV settings haven't been coded.

Also, you have to customize the home menu 'Live TV' shortcut so it points to the EPG Guide; Custom action: ActivateWindow(TVGuide).

Hint: when the channels OSD is open, you can press the 'left' button to see program info (see screenshot below).

I hope someone will find a use for it. Thanks to Hitcher for a great, minimal skin that just works Smile

Download: https://github.com/MartinAyla/skin.ftv

EPG Guide:

Channels OSD:

Did you manage to update your fork to version 0.9.7?
(2015-06-01, 08:05)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Not currently as there's no way to set the content to show movies in sets.

Thanks for the reply bro, let us know if this happens to change. Thanks!
I can't customize widgets with the latest git version? Only lets me change the name/label.
(2015-06-01, 16:18)Skribbler1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-25, 18:48)Ayla Wrote: [ -> ]I have added basic Live TV support to fTV.

Download: https://github.com/MartinAyla/skin.ftv

EPG Guide:

Channels OSD:

Did you manage to update your fork to version 0.9.7?

Yes, I have updated my 'fTV with Live TV' fork about an hour ago.
Awesome! Thank you.
@ Ayla great work soo far but can you just upload the live tv files an not the whole skin ?
(2015-06-02, 02:21)iAMl3dgend Wrote: [ -> ]@ Ayla great work soo far but can you just upload the live tv files an not the whole skin ?

One up on that!
(2015-06-02, 10:17)Stekarn Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-02, 02:21)iAMl3dgend Wrote: [ -> ]@ Ayla great work soo far but can you just upload the live tv files an not the whole skin ?

One up on that!

Sure, I can do that. You can also see which files I've changed under Commits on my Github Smile