Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: fTV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Map the back button to stop. Wink
Now that v0.9.2 supports the German UI (many thanks for that) I would be happy to assist with further translation of the skin into German, if needed
But if i want to go back with back button ? Also i dont know how to map it Big Grin im kind new Smile
Also sorry for spam im ready to help with Bulgarian translation Smile
(2015-05-21, 14:10)b711 Wrote: [ -> ]Now that v0.9.2 supports the German UI (many thanks for that) I would be happy to assist with further translation of the skin into German, if needed

(2015-05-21, 14:14)riccoexxx Wrote: [ -> ]Also sorry for spam im ready to help with Bulgarian translation Smile

Sorry, but there wont be any support for foreign languages until the skinning engine gets auto-width buttons as none of the view buttons will work without them.

PS All that's been added is support for German and UK rating icons. Wink
(2015-05-21, 14:13)riccoexxx Wrote: [ -> ]But if i want to go back with back button ? Also i dont know how to map it Big Grin im kind new Smile

Download the keymap editor addon and follow the instructions
  • Run Keymap Editor
  • Edit
  • Fullscreen video
  • Playback
  • Stop
  • Edit key
  • Press back
  • Return to main menu and save
Thanks Smile gonna love you ... now only fix need squarez but its for Bulgarian... menu ..
@Hitcher: Would you mind - if not already done - to file a ticket for the Kodi-devs and ask for an enhancement of the skinning engine? Or is this idea not promising anyway?
It's been asked for -

Autosize width / height for buttons

(2015-05-06, 21:57)BigNoid Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately this all depends on devs who are (very) knowledgeable on guilib, which aren't many atm I'm afraid.
Hitcher - beautiful work, testing on a FireTV.

My Movies library has about 1000 items? Scrolling through the posters is much faster than I have seen in other skins, however it still takes some time to get from A to Z. Most skins have a side bar that lets you skip through 'pages' as opposed to individual items, which makes getting through the alphabet quicker.

This skin does not appear to have that. Am I missing something? I am using the FireTV remote.
Map left and right to page up and down.
(2015-05-21, 18:55)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Map left and right to page up and down.

Thanks... just wanted to make sure you didn't have anything built into the skin before I remapped buttons!

Again, your work on this is incredible, and it was totally worth the wait.
There aren't any scrollbars on the Fire TV hence the reason there aren't any in this skin. Page Up and Down are the same speed as using a scrollbar without the added navigation to and from it.
This may of been asked before as I am getting familiar with the skin.
Trying to add custom menu. Go to Customize Main Menu> Movies> Choose Shortcut>Add-On> Video Add-On>Genesis>Movies>Latest HD Movies> then click on Create ShortCut here.
Set Label as Movies> Press OK, the skin updates with new info. Go back out to Main menu, Movies is there. I can click on Movies and it will go into the Latest HD Movies of Genesis and show the latest movies.
The question is, is there a way to configure the Movie section so it shows the movie listings on the main screen (without having to go in to the Active window)? Does that make sense?

Thanks
(2015-05-21, 19:29)DWhite Wrote: [ -> ]This may of been asked before as I am getting familiar with the skin.
Trying to add custom menu. Go to Customize Main Menu> Movies> Choose Shortcut>Add-On> Video Add-On>Genesis>Movies>Latest HD Movies> then click on Create ShortCut here.
Set Label as Movies> Press OK, the skin updates with new info. Go back out to Main menu, Movies is there. I can click on Movies and it will go into the Latest HD Movies of Genesis and show the latest movies.
The question is, is there a way to configure the Movie section so it shows the movie listings on the main screen (without having to go in to the Active window)? Does that make sense?

Thanks

(2014-10-28, 00:42)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]To do

Customisable home widgets