Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: fTV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-06-10, 17:15)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Artist Slideshow is supported.
ok, thanks. then something is broken on my end
(2015-06-10, 15:45)da-anda Wrote: [ -> ]on a fresh installation the widget part was empty for me and I had to configure it manually. To do so, go to settings -> appearence -> skin -> skin settings -> customize menu. (I'm not sure about the name of the last setting, but it's the first option in skin settings).

d'oh, how did I miss that! All is well now, thanks Smile
(2015-06-10, 17:15)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-10, 11:16)pixeljuggle Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Hitcher, this is by far the best Kodi skin that has ever been created !
Truly awesome.

One Request. Can you please add episode view for video addons, im sure it was available in a previous version.
Thank You
As I said earlier Wide is the same as Episode in size.

@Hitcher

Not sure if you saw my earlier post about this. Although they are the same dimensions, there is still an advantage to having Episode view in addons. Here is what I wrote:

(2015-06-09, 22:05)eskay993 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-09, 18:18)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Wide is the same size as Episode.

Ah ok. I guess the advantage of Episode view is you get the Play Now text and the content title overlay (and I believe with some addons even the Season X, Episode Y text, but don't quote me on that! Smile). This makes navigating episode type content easier. Would you consider adding it?

Cheers

Hope that makes sense.

Cheers
Maybe I'm a bit incompetent lately but here's my situation. Any version I install of this ftv skin my widgets do not appear. Everything else does except things that require a widget. When I go to set up a widget I get toolbox script error see log for details. I have the latest version of the toolbox script as well as having all the necessary dependencies installed. I am also running is engaged. Currently at work and have been thinking about this all day lol any help or suggestions as to why would be greatly appreciated.
@ Hitcher

First of all, amazing skin, I have been using it about 3 week ago, simply the best, thank you very much for all your effort.

Here's the thing, I was running 0.9.7 and today I wanted to try 0.1.0 so I clicked the GitHub link on the first page, clicked on Download ZIP and somehow after installing it, it goes back to 0.9.5

Downloaded it three times just to make sure I'm using the correct file.

Any thoughts??
(2015-06-11, 01:54)joeyd2424 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I'm a bit incompetent lately but here's my situation. Any version I install of this ftv skin my widgets do not appear. Everything else does except things that require a widget. When I go to set up a widget I get toolbox script error see log for details. I have the latest version of the toolbox script as well as having all the necessary dependencies installed. I am also running is engaged. Currently at work and have been thinking about this all day lol any help or suggestions as to why would be greatly appreciated.
Debug log needed so we can see what the error is with the toolbox script.
(2015-06-11, 06:23)nikicampos Wrote: [ -> ]@ Hitcher

First of all, amazing skin, I have been using it about 3 week ago, simply the best, thank you very much for all your effort.

Here's the thing, I was running 0.9.7 and today I wanted to try 0.1.0 so I clicked the GitHub link on the first page, clicked on Download ZIP and somehow after installing it, it goes back to 0.9.5

Downloaded it three times just to make sure I'm using the correct file.

Any thoughts??
Remove all traces of it from your addons folder including any in the packages folder and try again.
(2015-06-09, 22:05)eskay993 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-09, 18:18)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Wide is the same size as Episode.

Ah ok. I guess the advantage of Episode view is you get the Play Now text and the content title overlay (and I believe with some addons even the Season X, Episode Y text, but don't quote me on that! Smile). This makes navigating episode type content easier. Would you consider adding it?

Cheers

Actually, just noticed in latest 0.1.0 release, the title of the episode is overlayed in Wide view. Perfect! Thanks Big Grin
Hey Hitcher i was just looking through the genres an realized no icons you gonna add different icons for the different genres ?
(2015-06-11, 08:07)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-11, 06:23)nikicampos Wrote: [ -> ]
Remove all traces of it from your addons folder including any in the packages folder and try again.

Perfect, it worked like that.

Thanks.

I have a request, not a big deal, but it would be nice if when on Library/TV Shows you click on "TV Show Information" it could show the logo or the name of the channel, maybe in settings give us that option

For example

iZombie
2015 TV-14 "CW"
***** (13) TVDB 8.5/10

For me it would be nice to know quickly what channel is the tv show from, but anyway, if you want.

And once again, thanks for an amazing skin.
(2015-06-11, 15:20)iAMl3dgend Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Hitcher i was just looking through the genres an realized no icons you gonna add different icons for the different genres ?
I don't know of any that would fit the design of the skin.
Hitcher, as it seems to confuse a lot of people to not have a default configuration for the home menu widgets, could you add a default?
I did have it coded so that if the string was empty it would fallback to the default ones but that caused them to show up if you selected to clear some of them.

I'll have to think of another way around the problem.
(2015-06-11, 17:52)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]I did have it coded so that if the string was empty it would fallback to the default ones but that caused them to show up if you selected to clear some of them.

I'll have to think of another way around the problem.

you could just initialize them on first startup with some values, for example in startup.xml.
-->
<onload condition="!Skin.HasSetting(firststart_done)">Skin.SetString(....)</onload>
<onload condition="!Skin.HasSetting(firststart_done)">Skin.SetString(....)</onload>
<onload>Skin.SetBool(firststart_done)</onload>
(2015-06-11, 08:07)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ][quote='joeyd2424' pid='2026108' dateline='1433980470']
Maybe I'm a bit incompetent lately but here's my situation. Any version I install of this ftv skin my widgets do not appear. Everything else does except things that require a widget. When I go to set up a widget I get toolbox script error see log for details. I have the latest version of the toolbox script as well as having all the necessary dependencies installed. I am also running is engaged. Currently at work and have been thinking about this all day lol any help or suggestions as to why would be greatly appreciated.

http://xbmclogs.com/pf95kyfjc
(2015-06-11, 19:00)joeyd2424 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-11, 08:07)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ][quote='joeyd2424' pid='2026108' dateline='1433980470']
http://xbmclogs.com/pf95kyfjc
no fault in toolbox script, you´re just missing some needed dependencies (--> script.module.pil)