Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: fTV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-06-07, 21:59)Agent62 Wrote: [ -> ]Probably a dumb question...
/
I cant seem to get the alternate views in Movies to show up. I go to view options and only the sort option is showing?

thanks

Movies can only use the Posters view.
(2015-06-08, 00:12)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-07, 21:59)Agent62 Wrote: [ -> ]Probably a dumb question...
/
I cant seem to get the alternate views in Movies to show up. I go to view options and only the sort option is showing?

thanks

Movies can only use the Posters view.

I understand that the FTV only has one option for Movie views… but why not add the option into the skin? Other than that of course…
I am running v15 on windows 8.1 and keep getting that attendances are not met for the newest version. I am also having issues where the home page is not showing thumbnails on the right. All Updates after Alpha do this.
Thats weird, I changed mine ti the square, with the movie logo on them.
It stopped working though after I installed the version before this newest one.

Maybe it was a fluke?
I've updated to the latest version of the skin, installed the Next Up script, and rebooted Kodi, but I cannot get the Next Up to work. Is there a skin setting option I'm not seeing?
(2015-06-08, 03:31)ssh_reconnect Wrote: [ -> ]I've updated to the latest version of the skin, installed the Next Up script, and rebooted Kodi, but I cannot get the Next Up to work. Is there a skin setting option I'm not seeing?

Ditto.
Have you set the addon up?
(2015-06-08, 09:14)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Have you set the addon up?

I went through the settings and set options, if that's what you mean.

Also, are you going to be adding the option to add a widget on custom menu items? I'm pointing one item to a Super Favorites folder, and I'd like to add a widget in poster view to reflect the contents.
(2015-06-08, 10:15)ADHDMedia Wrote: [ -> ]I went through the settings and set options, if that's what you mean.
It only works for TV shows.
(2015-06-08, 10:15)ADHDMedia Wrote: [ -> ]Also, are you going to be adding the option to add a widget on custom menu items? I'm pointing one item to a Super Favorites folder, and I'd like to add a widget in poster view to reflect the contents.
Need changes to the skin shortcuts script first.
(2015-06-08, 09:14)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Have you set the addon up?

Yes I have. I played around with it this afternoon and the NextUp window pops up, but it doesn't start the next episode (the one in the popup window).
Did you press OK/Select/Enter to actually play it or set it to automatically play the next episode?

EDIT: You should really be posting this in the Netflix style next up notification thread.
(2015-06-08, 12:09)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Did you press OK/Select/Enter to actually play it or set it to automatically play the next episode?

EDIT: You should really be posting this in the Netflix style next up notification thread.

Thanks for your quick reply; I'll follow up in the add on's thread.
(2015-06-07, 12:42)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-07, 12:28)Martijn Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-07, 12:27)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Damn it, I'll have to add my own label. Wink

Maybe something wrong in addon text itself? Or get the sentence changed.
"would you like to continue watching?"
Guess other skins will have same issue?

Other skins are probably using the addons label 'Continue Watching?' but I wanted to use the same style as the yes/no dialog.

Does this make more sense?

No the sentence is correct, the button should ideally be labeled "continue watching?". I guess if you call the button something different then the sentence does not make as much sense Smile

Also (I'm sure you know this), the still watching info is not meant to be shown along with the next up info. It's kind of a replacement/reminder that kicks in when you watch a certain number of episodes in a row without actually clicking any buttons. Anyway let me know how the workflow goes for you, cheers
@Hitcher - Understood you are busy with the other developments for the skin, let me know if you need anything else to address the two issues below.

Thanks!

(2015-06-04, 23:43)springroll Wrote: [ -> ]@Hitcher - Just got around to troubleshoot the video player status bar on the bottom not going away issue for you, and the dialog that's visible is VideoFullScreen.xml

As for the other issue retsam00 raised regarding"videos start minimized for me so i have to press the 'back'-button several of times to get to see the video any ideas how to fix that?" I was able to reproduce as well, and the dialog that's visible is MyVideoNav.xml

Hope that helps.

(2015-05-31, 10:14)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-30, 17:19)springroll Wrote: [ -> ]@Hitcher - noticed a few more times with other add-ons where the video player status bar on the bottom would not go away after a few seconds of the video. These are not videos based on small cips; it's just one long video.

We are almost there!! :-)

(2015-05-30, 23:51)retsam00 Wrote: [ -> ]very good but videos start minimized for me so i have to press the 'back'-button several of times to get to see the video any ideas how to fix that?
Can you turn on the debug labels and let me know which dialogs are visible when this happens?
(2015-06-08, 00:10)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-07, 22:22)b711 Wrote: [ -> ]Here is the link to the current German language file for v0.9.98. I have not yet been able to check every entry in the practical use of the skin; e.g. I have not yet come across msgctxt #31162 "Show" and have not been able to see the context, therefore the translation of this (and maybe other items) should be amended in future. Any remarks are welcome.

@Hitcher: The larger boxes fit fine for the German language file, many thanks for adjusting them.

It's used to Show: All Videos or Show: Unwatched.

PS Thanks.

Thanks for the hint. Here is the updated German language file. However, the said menu "Show All Videos | Unwatched" seem to have strings outside of this language file - I have not found the string "All Videos" or "unwatched". "unwatched" however has a German translation, "All Videos" not yet. Maybe this is done centrally within the Kodi translation?

One additional remark: In the system information, "Storage" of storage capacity does not seem to be string while "capacity" is (msgctxt "#31156" msgid "Capacity")