Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: fTV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You might want to ask Phil in the ExtendedInfo thread and do you have the script.favourites script installed?
The new skin looks nice, but it's not very convenience. For example, I am unable to add video sources, only movies are shown on the home screen . At least the default Confluence gives me the option to create new short cuts on each category ( movies, video, Live TV,....)
(2015-05-20, 14:26)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]You might want to ask Phil in the ExtendedInfo thread and do you have the script.favourites script installed?

Yes I have the script installed. When I open favourites via home menu Kodi shows me the addons I added to favourites. Only the widget is not display on home screen.
@Hitcher your skin fires a "similarmovies" call to extendedinfo when opening episode info dialog, probably in combination with an episode DBID. That´s why those script errors occur.
I'm using this inside the content tags to fill a list -

Code:
plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=similarmovies&&dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]

I'm on the latest version of Extended Info and have no errors here.
(2015-05-20, 15:02)effy123 Wrote: [ -> ]The new skin looks nice, but it's not very convenience. For example, I am unable to add video sources, only movies are shown on the home screen . At least the default Confluence gives me the option to create new short cuts on each category ( movies, video, Live TV,....)
(2014-10-28, 00:42)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]To do

Customisable home widgets
Videos > Files > Add videos.

(2015-05-20, 15:36)dimaceti Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I have the script installed. When I open favourites via home menu Kodi shows me the addons I added to favourites. Only the widget is not display on home screen.
Tried resetting the home menu?
yes for movies that´s perfectly fine but you also start that call when opening the episode info dialog. tested it here, too.
For TV shows I use -

Code:
plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=similartvshows&&dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]

Is that wrong because it works for me?
(2015-05-20, 16:11)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]For TV shows I use -

Code:
plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=similartvshows&&dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]

Is that wrong because it works for me?
no, that´s also fine, but tvshows != episodes.
It actually should have been -

Code:
plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=similartvshows&&dbid=$INFO[Window(home).Property(TVShowID)]
(2015-05-20, 16:09)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-05-20, 15:02)effy123 Wrote: [ -> ]The new skin looks nice, but it's not very convenience. For example, I am unable to add video sources, only movies are shown on the home screen . At least the default Confluence gives me the option to create new short cuts on each category ( movies, video, Live TV,....)
(2014-10-28, 00:42)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]To do

Customisable home widgets
Videos > Files > Add videos.

(2015-05-20, 15:36)dimaceti Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I have the script installed. When I open favourites via home menu Kodi shows me the addons I added to favourites. Only the widget is not display on home screen.
Tried resetting the home menu?
Videos>Files > Add videos

Where is the file located? Which file?
Home screen - Videos.
(2015-05-20, 16:30)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Home screen - Videos.

Thanks Hitcher. I'll try it tonight.
(2015-05-20, 16:30)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]Home screen - Videos.

Video > Files > Add Videos

This opens a new window "Add Video Source - Enter the path or browse for media location"

I am unable to find the file. What's the name of the file and where is it located?